What's new

Paying Taxes - Online Earnings

Most people working online do not pay tax except the owner of the site and there is no reason whatsoever that will make a person working for a site declare his money to the government all in the name of tax because what you are earning is barely enough for us.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
I thing government will tax people based on how much money they have in their account not by what they do or where their monies from.

That being said, if the decide to tax crypto currency, since it's digital, I thing they will have an automatic process to task people whenever they do any digital transaction.

I'm willing to pay my task based on what I earn.

The tax payment business and salary earners get is dependent on the country they operate from.Government in different countries have a way they collects taxes from citizens,and in my contry the tax rate collection is totally different when they want to collects from citczens.

I do not pay tax with my online earning income, I don't just know the reason ,but I just believe because the government of the country do not make any provision for that and that can only be paid by offline business personality alone for now.

I do not pay tax with my online earning income, I don't just know the reason ,but I just believe because the government of the country do not make any provision for that and that can only be paid by offline business personality alone for now.
Online earning does not involve tax payments because you do work online and receive your money online but owners of online businesses to pay their taxes.

Most people working online do not pay tax except the owner of the site and there is no reason whatsoever that will make a person working for a site declare his money to the government all in the name of tax because what you are earning is barely enough for us.

This is not true at all. I do pay taxes on my online earnings to the government. As I mentioned before, whenever I cashout my earnings and exchange money, some amount of tax gets deducted from my money. So this means that i am indeed paying taxes on my earnings to the government.

It's a good thing to always pay tax to the government but I don't see any legal ground where one should be paying tax for online business. If any government want to implement this I'll call it extortion of the highest order except such a government is ready to make internet service free for all citizens.

Well that is not the case here, I earn online and have no business paying taxes and also the government can't possibly decide to want me to, I think that's one the perks in living in an underdeveloped society

It's a good thing to always pay tax to the government but I don't see any legal ground where one should be paying tax for online business. If any government want to implement this I'll call it extortion of the highest order except such a government is ready to make internet service free for all citizens.
Income tax is payable for every type of income. Let it be online or offline, the tax is to be paid. I don't think it is extortion, only if the amount is utilized for a good cause. You need to have trust on the govt first.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons?
Yes, of course: all the countries I know, both European and Mercosur area, compell residents to present our early tax return whatever our income, no mind if online or offline. And sometimes online income tax laws are even more severe than offline classic 9 to 5 employment, as in this case lacks whatever withholding tax collector (the employer is a tax collecting responsible in the case of an offline 9 to 5 employment). My Bizdustry's earnings in my country are considered part of my individual micro-entrepreneur activity and I regularly fill my book entry records at each payment received.

How much tax do you pay per year?
In my current country, this depends on the amount received. If the earnings don't overcome a minimum wage, tax amount is zero. My online income doesn't overcome a part-time minimum wage, so I don't have the tax payment duty. The only duty is to present the tax return in such cases.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
It's definitely not okay for you to disclose your income rate . A lot make money but they are definitely lots of things the money should go into like investing and lot more . I haven't start paying cause I haven't started working.

Hmm, i can't declare my total earnings online with the kind minimal amount i earn to our government for them to charge tax on. If they charge tax on that low earnings how much will now left for me??

For now our government has no concern for the online earnings regarding taxes. But there is a congressman who is proposing to tax the online transactions. But I think they will be having a big problem in the implementation and that may be the reason why the proposal is not gaining progress in congress.

For now our government has no concern for the online earnings regarding taxes. But there is a congressman who is proposing to tax the online transactions. But I think they will be having a big problem in the implementation and that may be the reason why the proposal is not gaining progress in congress.
Most online earners do not pay taxes is the only people that do pay tax to the government are the owners of the online site however text it's a fundamental right for every citizen of a particular country.

Online earning does not involve tax payments because you do work online and receive your money online but owners of online businesses to pay their taxes.
well do you mean that this is also the same thing that is happening in the western country ?I just believe that in the western country that anyone even if you are working online you still have to pay tax, I don't know if it is the truth.

I don't think is good to pay tax for your online business, i don't pay any tax to my online earning to any government because is not offline business.

In my home country government does not yet recognized home based work as the real work. Therefore, until now we online workers are exempted with charges.

I do not pay any taxes from my online earninngs. As a matter of fact, people in my country who make money online do not get to pay any taxes at all.

UNless you have a registered online business, you do not have tom pay tax. UNless you earn at least $5000 per year, you are exempted from paying income tax. This is the law in my country.

It's not wise to pay taxes from your online earning. Nope I'm not goin to pay nothing and by the way I've never paid any tax before in my whole life.
I do not believe in this paying taxes from your online earning because there are other ways through which government taxes people and so online earnings is too small for one to be taxed on them and beside you utilise your data to make this money which already cut alot from your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back