What's new

NOISE.CASH REVIEW : The site where it is better to give that to receive

So it was confirmed that noice.cash are giving more freetips to those who doesn't spam nonsense. And even giving tips on other users are affecting your chance of getting free tips. As the notification said. When you give tips to your second Account or give tips to nonsense spammers they might not give you anymore. So choose who to give your tips

So it was confirmed that noice.cash are giving more freetips to those who doesn't spam nonsense. And even giving tips on other users are affecting your chance of getting free tips. As the notification said. When you give tips to your second Account or give tips to nonsense spammers they might not give you anymore. So choose who to give your tips
I believe they don't allow second accounts. And when they find out that you are using two accounts, you will permanently be banned from the site. That is as far as I know. And also, other users advise to give 50% of the tip, so you will still get free tip from Noise always.

I tried signing up in noise.cash and it is really paying via bitcoincash by the tips given to you by other noise.cash users. Just simply post what do you want to say or share and random user will give you a tip.

I believe they don't allow second accounts. And when they find out that you are using two accounts, you will permanently be banned from the site. That is as far as I know. And also, other users advise to give 50% of the tip, so you will still get free tip from Noise always.
I think second Accounts was allowed since it was not specified by the system i think the only thing that isn't allow is tipping yourself.. there are people with 3 Accounts non of them was getting banned thought unless they starts cross tipping.

I never heard of this site. Thank you for sharing you're experience. I will search about it more and try to understand all the rules they have. If I like it, I might try to create an account and be active in there.

I have tried before same as this but it will take decades. But worth a trying though. I think I want to try your suggestion. Before that I hope it's legit and it will not be a waste of time. Because for me time is powerful. It should not be wasted.

I miss this noisecash when its on alpha test. No restrictions, no blah blahs, just create an account, receive free tips from the owner of the site, post what you want, and enjoy tipping and get tipped. But few days later after i joined, changes came, because some users tend to abuse the site, thats when they implement a verification for every account, because they detected so many accounts created in one ip address and tipping only one bch address. By then, tip coming from the owner of the site got slower and even smaller.

Well, if you have other social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter, it wouldn't really be that hard for you to post in noise.cash. You can even just post your status for the day or even post how you feel at thr moment.
I like using sites that are accessible through mobile device. For instance I am also using bizdustry via mobile device. I will check this site and see if I can use this site via mobile device. If I can use it just like facebook, I might use this site.

I am a member also of readcash and same thoughts, the owner is the same. But fortunately, I was able to earn $2 worth of bch in my first day in noisecash. You just need to post anything like what you do in Facebook, and you'll be rewarded with free tips that you can give to other members. And part of that tip goes to you.

I am a member also of readcash and same thoughts, the owner is the same. But fortunately, I was able to earn $2 worth of bch in my first day in noisecash. You just need to post anything like what you do in Facebook, and you'll be rewarded with free tips that you can give to other members. And part of that tip goes to you.
Good to hear you were able to earn $2 on your first day. I am already on my 10th day and somehow, the free tips given are already limited. I barely earn a dollar a day now. Or it could just be that I don't have enough time and thoughts to post on my feed.

Noise.cash is a great platform that has really helped me a lot and taught me some lessons. The platform teaches remembers the act of giving voluntarily. If you are an active member, the site usually releases some incentives called tips which you are expected to give a larger percentage of it to whoever you like his or her post in the platform and keep the rest for yourself. As a member you must not solicit for tips or your account will be banned.

So I stumbled upon another site where you can get paid by cryptos. But don't expect too much of it, ok?
Noise Cash can simply be described as the simplest form of social networking site, and it pays not thru giving you tip, but instead, they give you an amount for you to tip other users. They use Bitcoin Cash as their mode of payment, so better be sure to input first your BCH address on your wallet setting before going to the posting page.
So here is the catch...
They won't give or pay you for your content/post. Instead, you'll be given an amount which you can use to tip other users for their content/post. But part of that tip will actually go back to you. You just need to choose how much percent of the tip will be sent to your wallet. Just check the tip settings for the denominations of tip and how much percent of the tip you can get.
And the amount will go directly to your bch address. The time for it to be sent really depends on traffic. There are times you have to wait for 3 hours before it can reflect to your wallet. There are times it will take just minutes.
One thing also, you have to follow some of their rules, which deals mostly in restricting begging and asking for tip on your post.
For better understanding of the site, go to noise.cash and sign up using your email address and verify it.

This is a great platform but I still not understand this very well about tips. Am I the one that is going to post or another users assign to me so I will.pay them remitted Bitcoin. I will really like to visit the site and start making cryptocurrency on the site.

I wonder is BCH the only payment processor there , it will be great if they have others choices , I don't use my bitcoin wallet long ago but if this is a great site I will try to reconnect again .

So I stumbled upon another site where you can get paid by cryptos. But don't expect too much of it, ok?
Noise Cash can simply be described as the simplest form of social networking site, and it pays not thru giving you tip, but instead, they give you an amount for you to tip other users. They use Bitcoin Cash as their mode of payment, so better be sure to input first your BCH address on your wallet setting before going to the posting page.
So here is the catch...
They won't give or pay you for your content/post. Instead, you'll be given an amount which you can use to tip other users for their content/post. But part of that tip will actually go back to you. You just need to choose how much percent of the tip will be sent to your wallet. Just check the tip settings for the denominations of tip and how much percent of the tip you can get.
And the amount will go directly to your bch address. The time for it to be sent really depends on traffic. There are times you have to wait for 3 hours before it can reflect to your wallet. There are times it will take just minutes.
One thing also, you have to follow some of their rules, which deals mostly in restricting begging and asking for tip on your post.
For better understanding of the site, go to noise.cash and sign up using your email address and verify it.
This is very interesting and profitable venture to say. The way you just described it here will definitely make me to create account with them as soon as possible.
Iam overwhelmed upon your clear analysis concerning how this site works.

How much satoshis could one earn if he work hard on both platforms read.cash and noise.cash , and what's the minimum withdrawal on both platforms ? and what about interaction ?

If only noisecash was as consistent as when it was just beginning. It rains tips from the site admin. Maybe that's why the tips given are getting smaller because of the large number of members. And it also makes it harder and your chance to get a tip is very low because your post can easily be covered with spam posts.

Noise cash sounds familiar, I think I have stumbled upon that name while searching for get paid to post site some time ago. And from reading through the account details I came to understand that it going to take series of non stop hard work to reach withdrawal threshold because it is made for specific amount of quality post per day .

So here is the catch...
I am using this platform from about 3 weeks and i have earned about 10 dollars from it.
It is really easy to use and you can post any content which you like.
There is no issue of language you can use your native language in your content. Also its withdrawal method is very easy

I am eagar to know more about this site , is there any time allocated to withdraw or you can withraw as long as you reach the threashold ? Are there any payment processors rather than BCH ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back