What's new

NOISE.CASH REVIEW : The site where it is better to give that to receive

I am just observing now too that this noise cash has also been given the medal of legitimacy by ye admins of bizdustry. The platform must have proven themselves worthy now

Since I have my own blogs and website and I am earning vi my blogs and websites, I have no intention to join a writing site remain active to earn a small amount.
That is great for you. I wish to have my blog too so that I can focus on doing most of my wtiting there. Then I can stop writing for some low paying sites.

I have friends who are earning well on this site but I do not have time to join a writing site in order to make money. I prefer to post on my own sites instead

But there are generous members there that don't stop to tip good content there and I see many members get more than 1$ there on daily basis , so the site is good for some publishers .
That's good to always be generous, why will I be stingy to offer tips when a user member caught my attention with quality write up. I'll offer my tips and expect that in return too. Are you a member there??

That's good to always be generous, why will I be stingy to offer tips when a user member caught my attention with quality write up. I'll offer my tips and expect that in return too. Are you a member there??
Yes we should give our tips to good quality content ,
Yes as I said before I am a member there but not active anymore not because the site is bad but I am already active on many platforms .

Yes we should give our tips to good quality content ,
Yes as I said before I am a member there but not active anymore not because the site is bad but I am already active on many platforms .
Okay, since you got many platforms you're earning with, their is no point of wasting time on a site that will take you some time to earn better.

It is indeed better to give than to receive in noise cash because I've worked on there and the tips they give goes back to you too when you tip others the more you tip others the more tips you get

Okay, since you got many platforms you're earning with, their is no point of wasting time on a site that will take you some time to earn better.
Yes of course thanks , I see that it will take me a lot of time to understand this site then I prefered to work on sites that already habituated to them , may be I will give it a try later .
Post automatically merged:

Yes of course thanks , I see that it will take me a lot of time to understand this site then I prefered to work on sites that already habituated to them , may be I will give it a try later .

I dont really like the idea of waiting for others that tip me before I can earn. That is why I pefer my paid to post forums where am in control of my earnings. There I cant work there.

I have had experiences with these kind of sites and I think the ones that actually pay are few so it depends on the site and how legitimate it is !

I dont really like the idea of waiting for others that tip me before I can earn. That is why I pefer my paid to post forums where am in control of my earnings. There I cant work there.
Yes it is better not rely to other to get earnings , here on Bizdustry we get rewarded to our efforts made , I think it is much fair but I can't force my opinion to others .

Post automatically merged:

Its good to focus on the one you're acquainted with, then when you see their is improvement on the site concerning its earning chances then you can switch back.

Its good to focus on the one you're acquainted with, then when you see their is improvement on the site concerning its earning chances then you can switch back.
Yes I totally agree with you , we are always invited to keep an eye open on other sites so it may be developped and become more better than sites we are active on .

Yes I totally agree with you , we are always invited to keep an eye open on other sites so it may be developped and become more better than sites we are active on .
Sure, that's the essence, we are more interested in a site we are benefiting more. And not wasting time on a site which you aren't benefitting anything.

This is actually my very first time I'm hearing about this website and from the look of things I don't think it's something that I'm going to waste my time to work on.

I've heard long time about noise.cash but its reward system took me off from it. I don't see any need for me to write for article before earning cents from it oy when they tip it, if they don't my hardwork goes in vain.

Following their rules shouldn't be as problem at all. Restriction from begging other members for tips and so on shouldn't be a rule that is difficult to adhere to. I have never worked there before

I think the Earning on the site is no longer as straightforward as before. I have some people who signed up and still haven't gotten any amount to tip anyone. How long do you have to post before you can tip someone? How viable is this in the long term?

I have been reading so many bad articles about this platform I don't think they are legit because I haven't read anything good about them before you start wasting your time on any platform make sure you understand how it works you need to read some reviews that said wasting your time

Noise cash is just like mylot. The only difference is the earning modality. On mylot you earn from engagements on your posts, and on mylot you earn from tips.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back