What's new

NOISE.CASH REVIEW : The site where it is better to give that to receive

I am a member also of readcash and same thoughts, the owner is the same. But fortunately, I was able to earn $2 worth of bch in my first day in noisecash. You just need to post anything like what you do in Facebook, and you'll be rewarded with free tips that you can give to other members. And part of that tip goes to you.
Thanks for sharing this with us! Wow, that's cool! You managed to earn $2 in just a day. I don't really post a lot on my facebook, but I could definitely post for noise.cash. Is there a limit that we could post for a day, though?

So I stumbled upon another site where you can get paid by cryptos. But don't expect too much of it, ok?
Noise Cash can simply be described as the simplest form of social networking site, and it pays not thru giving you tip, but instead, they give you an amount for you to tip other users. They use Bitcoin Cash as their mode of payment, so better be sure to input first your BCH address on your wallet setting before going to the posting page.
So here is the catch...
They won't give or pay you for your content/post. Instead, you'll be given an amount which you can use to tip other users for their content/post. But part of that tip will actually go back to you. You just need to choose how much percent of the tip will be sent to your wallet. Just check the tip settings for the denominations of tip and how much percent of the tip you can get.
And the amount will go directly to your bch address. The time for it to be sent really depends on traffic. There are times you have to wait for 3 hours before it can reflect to your wallet. There are times it will take just minutes.
One thing also, you have to follow some of their rules, which deals mostly in restricting begging and asking for tip on your post.
For better understanding of the site, go to noise.cash and sign up using your email address and verify it.
I heard of a site similar to this called read.cash but it was really for you to earn there because people will have tip you with their own and it was very hard for you to receive up to $0.01 a day. I think this you just stated here is an alternate to read.cash and it seems to be more easier to use and earn.

The site sounds interesting and I will definitely check it out, but my question is this, the cryptocurrency that you will be given to tip other users will it be sent to your crypto wallet or is there a specific wallet in your profile where it's stored? Why I asked is in a situation where you mistakenly tip both the what you were given and what you were tipped, assuming it's from your crypto wallet, will you be reimbursed?
It will be stored in the website itself. You won't be able to tip your own income because it will be automatically sent to your Bitcoin cash wallet. Always set the tip bar on the highest percentage goes to you so you will earn better. That's the other users doing too.

I think this site is a good one to gradually earn money but honestly if you are engaged in many paid forums you may not have the time to settle down to read about the site and possibly earn as supposed . I don't think I can join now

Wow... I never new is legit, a friend of mine told me to check it out that it is good and paying and I ask of proof from him, he said he does not do it but knows someone who does it and cash out virtually every day..

I ignore him, but I will go and check it out now after reading this

Yes, I created an account only yesterday and some people gave me a tip but it was not a big amount because not every person there gives a tip.There is no reward for posting, liking or commenting, so there are still a lot of things that need to be improved on this website.

I think this site is a good one to gradually earn money but honestly if you are engaged in many paid forums you may not have the time to settle down to read about the site and possibly earn as supposed . I don't think I can join now
You can honestly do it though, what i do is i only post 1-3 times a day in Noice.cash im not relying on tips i can recieve from other users. Im looking forward to free tips provided by the website itself. I will only open it once a day and use those tips for tipping other users 20% goes to them 80% goes to my wallet.

You can honestly do it though, what i do is i only post 1-3 times a day in Noice.cash im not relying on tips i can recieve from other users. Im looking forward to free tips provided by the website itself. I will only open it once a day and use those tips for tipping other users 20% goes to them 80% goes to my wallet.
This may be interesting , but I need more clarification on this tipping stuff in a very simple term. Does the site site rewards or the members tip you at their own wish or what?

This may be interesting , but I need more clarification on this tipping stuff in a very simple term. Does the site site rewards or the members tip you at their own wish or what?
The website provides the "tip" for everyone. And the members are using the free tip provided to them to tip other members .
For example you wanted to tip someone $1. You can set the tipping bar so only 20% of the $1 goes to the member you tipped the 80% goes to your wallet automatically.

One thing I love about the site is they instantly pay its users. I just get excited everytime that I get notification on my wallet. Doesn't matter if it's only a penny. I don't really spend much time there. Just a few posts and payment is already sent. I would just like to know one thing, though, do we also receive rewards from those likes we get?

Just to tell all of you, while you are still asking if it is a legit site, we are already earning in just five days...my five day total is $6. Not bad. You better try it now before the site becomes overloaded.

So I stumbled upon another site where you can get paid by cryptos. But don't expect too much of it, ok?
Noise Cash can simply be described as the simplest form of social networking site, and it pays not thru giving you tip, but instead, they give you an amount for you to tip other users. They use Bitcoin Cash as their mode of payment, so better be sure to input first your BCH address on your wallet setting before going to the posting page.
So here is the catch...
They won't give or pay you for your content/post. Instead, you'll be given an amount which you can use to tip other users for their content/post. But part of that tip will actually go back to you. You just need to choose how much percent of the tip will be sent to your wallet. Just check the tip settings for the denominations of tip and how much percent of the tip you can get.
And the amount will go directly to your bch address. The time for it to be sent really depends on traffic. There are times you have to wait for 3 hours before it can reflect to your wallet. There are times it will take just minutes.
One thing also, you have to follow some of their rules, which deals mostly in restricting begging and asking for tip on your post.
For better understanding of the site, go to noise.cash and sign up using your email address and verify it.
I recently heard about this noise.cash, I didn't understand how it works. With what I saw via the site, I don't think it will reward my activities meaningfully on their site. It resembles that of stemit, and hive social media sites that rewards members activities on their site.

Just to tell all of you, while you are still asking if it is a legit site, we are already earning in just five days...my five day total is $6. Not bad. You better try it now before the site becomes overloaded.
I just have a quick question. Do we also get rewards if we receive likes from someone or just when we give and receive tips? It's a great site, although I don't expect much from it, considering that I'm only using it during my free time.

So here is the catch...
I registered and verify my email but I couldn't sense any smell of free tips. In fact, the site is so populated that they can't afford to give newbies free tips again. About a week now but I still haven't earn a scent in the bitcoin cash.

I tried it for a day but then forgot about it. Now it seems like it has canceled the free tips thing, anyone has an update on this?

I tried it for a day but then forgot about it. Now it seems like it has canceled the free tips thing, anyone has an update on this?
I just received my last free tip about an hour ago. The giveaway today isn't that much, but I was still able to earn more than a dollar. The last update that I know is that they will be increasing their tips three times next month.

Please how do I set the 20/80% sharing formula?
Also at what time intervals do you post, they're telling me not to SPAM.

Please how do I set the 20/80% sharing formula?
Also at what time intervals do you post, they're telling me not to SPAM.
When you tap the $ sign on other people's post there's a bar you can adjust right below the choices on how much to give. About the spam just post every other minute or so
And make sure to refresh the webpage also make sure to like other post aswell i think it also help getting free tips

I joined this website and I have posted quite some number of posts but unfortunately for me I wasn't given any free tips. It seems they have changed their rules due to numerous new members joining in huge numbers, I really wished I have heard about this website earlier, it would have been really great.

I joined this website and I have posted quite some number of posts but unfortunately for me I wasn't given any free tips. It seems they have changed their rules due to numerous new members joining in huge numbers, I really wished I have heard about this website earlier, it would have been really great.
I'm sure they will still give free tips but don't expect much from it. It's just supposed to be an additional money, not the main one. I'm a new user as well, but I receive at least a few tips. I wished I've discovered this earlier too. I'm always late to great opportunities to earn, I hate it haha.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back