NOISE.CASH REVIEW : The site where it is better to give that to receive

roman roxas

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So I stumbled upon another site where you can get paid by cryptos. But don't expect too much of it, ok?
Noise Cash can simply be described as the simplest form of social networking site, and it pays not thru giving you tip, but instead, they give you an amount for you to tip other users. They use Bitcoin Cash as their mode of payment, so better be sure to input first your BCH address on your wallet setting before going to the posting page.
So here is the catch...
They won't give or pay you for your content/post. Instead, you'll be given an amount which you can use to tip other users for their content/post. But part of that tip will actually go back to you. You just need to choose how much percent of the tip will be sent to your wallet. Just check the tip settings for the denominations of tip and how much percent of the tip you can get.
And the amount will go directly to your bch address. The time for it to be sent really depends on traffic. There are times you have to wait for 3 hours before it can reflect to your wallet. There are times it will take just minutes.
One thing also, you have to follow some of their rules, which deals mostly in restricting begging and asking for tip on your post.
For better understanding of the site, go to noise.cash and sign up using your email address and verify it.

When I heard about read.cash, I went to check the site, and then noticed noise.cash site. I believe these are two sites from the same owner. From what I understood, read.cash is for long articles, and noice.cash is for short content, something like social media status. I don't think it is a site where you can post all day long and make some money at the end of the day, it rather seems to be a site where you can spend some quality time and in the meantime, you also earn some cash.

When I heard about read.cash, I went to check the site, and then noticed noise.cash site. I believe these are two sites from the same owner. From what I understood, read.cash is for long articles, and noice.cash is for short content, something like social media status. I don't think it is a site where you can post all day long and make some money at the end of the day, it rather seems to be a site where you can spend some quality time and in the meantime, you also earn some cash.
I am a member also of readcash and same thoughts, the owner is the same. But fortunately, I was able to earn $2 worth of bch in my first day in noisecash. You just need to post anything like what you do in Facebook, and you'll be rewarded with free tips that you can give to other members. And part of that tip goes to you.

I am a member also of readcash and same thoughts, the owner is the same. But fortunately, I was able to earn $2 worth of bch in my first day in noisecash. You just need to post anything like what you do in Facebook, and you'll be rewarded with free tips that you can give to other members. And part of that tip goes to you.
You earned $2 on your first day? That's amazing. How many hours did you spend on the site to earn that amount? Or how many posts you created to make that money? Is there any limitation on posting? I ask these questions because I am interested and you say you are using the site.

You earned $2 on your first day? That's amazing. How many hours did you spend on the site to earn that amount? Or how many posts you created to make that money? Is there any limitation on posting? I ask these questions because I am interested and you say you are using the site.
You may not believe it but I think I just posted around 30-40 inspirational quotes and some thoughts within the day. But on my second day though, which is a Sunday, the free tips given are few. I just earned half a dollar worth of bch yesterday.

So I stumbled upon another site where you can get paid by cryptos. But don't expect too much of it, ok?
Noise Cash can simply be described as the simplest form of social networking site, and it pays not thru giving you tip, but instead, they give you an amount for you to tip other users. They use Bitcoin Cash as their mode of payment, so better be sure to input first your BCH address on your wallet setting before going to the posting page.
So here is the catch...
They won't give or pay you for your content/post. Instead, you'll be given an amount which you can use to tip other users for their content/post. But part of that tip will actually go back to you. You just need to choose how much percent of the tip will be sent to your wallet. Just check the tip settings for the denominations of tip and how much percent of the tip you can get.
And the amount will go directly to your bch address. The time for it to be sent really depends on traffic. There are times you have to wait for 3 hours before it can reflect to your wallet. There are times it will take just minutes.
One thing also, you have to follow some of their rules, which deals mostly in restricting begging and asking for tip on your post.
For better understanding of the site, go to noise.cash and sign up using your email address and verify it.
$2 worth of bitcoin is cool 😎. For those currently using the platform should drop more information and hints on how to earn $2 worth bch. Detailed information should be provided on Tip, forum rules. Also, your experience on the forum so far might convince some of us .

$2 worth of bitcoin is cool 😎. For those currently using the platform should drop more information and hints on how to earn $2 worth bch. Detailed information should be provided on Tip, forum rules. Also, your experience on the forum so far might convince some of us .
Well, the rules are just limited. No begging for free tips, no subs to subs, no obscene languages and others. You just really need to make some noise by posting everything you wanna say, just like in Facebook. It's my third day now, and hoping that more free tips will come.

So here is the catch...
I have created account on noise.cash a few days ago and i also earned 10$ from it, but now unfortunately it's not giving me free tips to distribute amount best content creators, so I'm feeling helpless because of not receiving tips.

I have created account on noise.cash a few days ago and i also earned 10$ from it, but now unfortunately it's not giving me free tips to distribute amount best content creators, so I'm feeling helpless because of not receiving tips.
It could be that there already so many users of the platform already, and that they are giving free tips to new members. I'm still receiving free tips now, but not that much anymore like the first day.

well, I signed up on the site, but I can't really figure out how to get free tips, do I need to make some posts or something?
there's not much on the site explaining how the free tips work either, so I'm just a bit confused.

well, I signed up on the site, but I can't really figure out how to get free tips, do I need to make some posts or something?
there's not much on the site explaining how the free tips work either, so I'm just a bit confused.
Do some 20 posts with 20-30 characters each. And after a while, you'll see your notification bell turn red, and it will remind you that you have a free tip which you can give to fellow users. Set your tip to 80% maximum so you can get that part of the amount you will tip to others.

You may not believe it but I think I just posted around 30-40 inspirational quotes and some thoughts within the day. But on my second day though, which is a Sunday, the free tips given are few. I just earned half a dollar worth of bch yesterday.
Thanks for the updates. I hear that they pay via bitcoin cash. Currently, bitcoin cash is also going up, Just in a week or so the price of bitcoin cash has gone up by $200. I will check this site and see if I will enjoy posting. When I join a site I don't just join because I can earn money, I also look for things like community, working system, etc.

So here is the catch...
I use the site, legit and they straight to your Herding Badger wallet.

I don't do much they and I earn. It's a beautiful new idea for social networking.

Thanks for the updates. I hear that they pay via bitcoin cash. Currently, bitcoin cash is also going up, Just in a week or so the price of bitcoin cash has gone up by $200. I will check this site and see if I will enjoy posting. When I join a site I don't just join because I can earn money, I also look for things like community, working system, etc.
It actually goes hand in hand. If you're into building your own community there, the more likely you're gonna receive tips from your friends. And the more busy you are building your community, the more earnings.

So here is the catch...
has anyone here been paid for using the site so far? What are the requirements and how easy or difficult it is to earn on it... Also, how much, in Cryptocurrency, can one earn roughly in a month?

has anyone here been paid for using the site so far? What are the requirements and how easy or difficult it is to earn on it... Also, how much, in Cryptocurrency, can one earn roughly in a month?
For you to be able to know how simple the site works, you need to register and start posting. I just made another dollar yesterday by making around 30-40 posts. And most of these posts are like posts I make in Facebook..

Yes, this website is 100% logged and offers up to ڈالر 2 withdrawal.A friend of mine is using it and is also making a decent amount of money and after looking at the two dollar withdrawal in his account, I found this website to be legit.Everyone should work on this website

Love this website. It's easy to use and you can post whatever you want and get tip for it. I also like that the payments are automatically sent to my wallet without requesting a withdrawal or Minimum to reach. Im just using it for a few hours and i earn a decent amount already

The site sounds interesting and I will definitely check it out, but my question is this, the cryptocurrency that you will be given to tip other users will it be sent to your crypto wallet or is there a specific wallet in your profile where it's stored? Why I asked is in a situation where you mistakenly tip both the what you were given and what you were tipped, assuming it's from your crypto wallet, will you be reimbursed?

So here is the catch...
I think whatever cash you make from there is just like someone giving you a tip for time spent not that the site is created to give you some form of heavy cash out for making posts. They're just interested in people who wants to help out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back