What's new

NOISE.CASH REVIEW : The site where it is better to give that to receive

Noise.cash is a social platform just like Twitter which allows it's user to earn Bitcoin Cash from tips for making short posts. Although this awesome platform is still under upgrade, it has already been found Interesting by it's user as it offers a free BCH pool were users can tip each other for free like in the case of PublishOX.
Noise.cash has so many awesome features and we are going to explore each available feature of the platform. Hop in let's ride!

Noise.cash is a social platform just like Twitter which allows it's user to earn Bitcoin Cash from tips for making short posts. Although this awesome platform is still under upgrade, it has already been found Interesting by it's user as it offers a free BCH pool were users can tip each other for free like in the case of PublishOX.
Noise.cash has so many awesome features and we are going to explore each available feature of the platform. Hop in let's ride!
Thanks for this clarification I don't join the site yet I am waiting them to add new PayPal or payeer processeur but if the site remains legit no problem for me to create a BTC wallet .

I myself have been on Noise.cash for more than a month and it took me a while to understand it. The site is really good and they keep making new and awesome updates to the site making it better. But one thing a lot of people don't know is that to receive more Free Tips, you have to be more active on the site, make posts, like and comment on other people's posts.

This site so interesting you I can receive 10$ after I must have completed 20 post? Well am diving in immediately no need of waisting time cos delay is dengerous, but what's their minimum withdrawal? And how long does it take for one to Cash out?

I have created account on noise.cash a few days ago and i also earned 10$ from it, but now unfortunately it's not giving me free tips to distribute amount best content creators, so I'm feeling helpless because of not receiving tips.
Hmm this doesn't sound encouraging at all, the whole thing even sounds confusing to me, earn tips, give tips sounds like a difficult place to make money from. I saw the review on Trendri that it's good but not sounding grey at all.

Hmm this doesn't sound encouraging at all, the whole thing even sounds confusing to me, earn tips, give tips sounds like a difficult place to make money from. I saw the review on Trendri that it's good but not sounding grey at all.
yes i am also confused now. i joined it and i am page first that tells me to write something about the subscription .well i just post there hello everyone and it was not on explore..how to start?

I find the reward program for this site really interesting. Unlike most of the paid to post sites, where you earn per post, on this site you will earn only when other users tip you. I may start working on this site soon.

From your reviews,the platform is about more of interactions which is interesting, the mode of earnings are quite interesting though, it won't be a bad idea to go and check it out for myself ,though you have to have a bitcoin wallet.

Noise.cash and read.cash are two similar site with same functions. The only difference is the domain names, if not they are the same. I created account on both of them but their very low incentive and their way of given tips discouraged me a lot.

Since few days ago, I became a noise.cash user and I'm really happy with the platform:love:. Even lacking time to post as much as I would like, I reached the goal of BCH earnings worth of a dollar in a single day (the average I earn is more or less 50 cents). And I'm using the platform for the sake of my artistic jobs (PC paintings, photography) and to teach Spanish (short lessons about the difference between 2 variants of the language). I can do the job of my fields, receiving for it.

Sincerem said:

Noise.cash and read.cash are two similar site with same functions. The only difference is the domain names, if not they are the same. I created account on both of them but their very low incentive and their way of given tips discouraged me a lot.
I'm sorry for your not so awesome experience, Sincerem:cry:. i forgot to add I'm writing using 4 languages (the 3 of my mother tongue and fluency plus English) and surely, using various languages is the way to attract more visitors who tip posts. If you know other language but English, my advice is to use all of them, it helps.

Last edited:
Since few days ago, I became a noise.cash user and I'm really happy with the platform:love:. Even lacking time to post as much as I would like, I reached the goal of BCH earnings worth of a dollar in a single day (the average I earn is more or less 50 cents). And I'm using the platform for the sake of my artistic jobs (PC paintings, photography) and to teach Spanish (short lessons about the difference between 2 variants of the language). I can do the job of my fields, receiving for it.

I'm sorry for your not so awesome experience, Sincerem:cry:. i forgot to add I'm writing using 4 languages (the 3 of my mother tongue and fluency plus English) and surely, using various languages is the way to attract more visitors who tip posts. If you know other language but English, my advice is to use all of them, it helps.
With what I've seen here write. You're good to go with noise.cash, read.cash. You will be a tock via the site with the set of language options and skills you have to showcase for your readers. Surely such kind of site rewards excellent writing with lots of vibes.

i have an account on noise.cash but really i don't know what to do and how we can make money there. its very slow and low incentive there as i read people's opinion about this site. i am happy here to talk with my friends

i have an account on noise.cash but really i don't know what to do and how we can make money there. its very slow and low incentive there as i read people's opinion about this site. i am happy here to talk with my friends
Its low incentive if you don't know what to write. If you write exciting contents with good pictures as reference for what your writing about. Surely those reading it will have no chance but to tip your article. If you devote time on it, writing interesting things, you might earn close to $1.5 there a day.

It is possible that noise cash and read cash are the same owner because due to personal experience the fonctionnality are the same this is a prediction.

Yes, it's really the same owner. What changes is the payment method: as using noise.cash we are paid when we are tipped and when we tip (both circumstances), read.cash pay us only if other users have the disposition to spend for our contents. I'm seeing noise.cash fits me very much better than read.cash (but I'm member in both platforms). If I don't mistake, noise.cash is more crowded than read.cash, so there are more possibilities to earn.

Do you like to cook? If so, you can post photos of tasty dishes: culinary is a very appreciate theme.
Do you like natural landscapes? Noisers love landscapes photos and tip them.
Do you love animals? Noisers love animals photos and tip them.

So many sites where we can publish our articles and make money, however, so little time. I am already writing and publishing a lot of contents on various platforms, including my own websites, therefore, I don't have tome for new sites.

Its low incentive if you don't know what to write. If you write exciting contents with good pictures as reference for what your writing about. Surely those reading it will have no chance but to tip your article. If you devote time on it, writing interesting things, you might earn close to $1.5 there a day.
yes, it's a very low incentive and i feel it need more work and maybe hard work to make money on noise.com. i have already joined it but i am not free these days so i just come only here to see what's new happening here

yes, it's a very low incentive and i feel it need more work and maybe hard work to make money on noise.com. i have already joined it but i am not free these days so i just come only here to see what's new happening here
Okay, its good you acknowledged the fact its another low earning site. Noise.cash requires your hardwork to earn some penny through peoples recommendations. If they don't tip you for your fine article you'll earn nothing. I just allowed it be, cos i see myself not earning high there. I can't waste my time to create quality contents with beautiful infographics attached to it, and earn penny for it.

Noise Cash and its sister site Read Cash can be good platforms to earn bitcoin cash, however, in order to earn from these sites, you will have to depend on the members tip. Members will tip only when your content is of high quality.

Imagine such kind of earning strategy at the forum. I just can't follow such kind of rule to earn little penny online. Such site sucks, i can't depend on it to earn that extra something online. I can i wait for someone to tip all i struggled to write before earning some cents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back