What's new

NOISE.CASH REVIEW : The site where it is better to give that to receive

I'm sure they will still give free tips but don't expect much from it. It's just supposed to be an additional money, not the main one. I'm a new user as well, but I receive at least a few tips. I wished I've discovered this earlier too. I'm always late to great opportunities to earn, I hate it haha.
Same here bro, if I had known or heard about this website earlier I would have made some cool cash from it when they have very little users, I'm also late to know about great opportunities to earn money not only online but offline also. It has been this way for me right from time.

Same here bro, if I had known or heard about this website earlier I would have made some cool cash from it when they have very little users, I'm also late to know about great opportunities to earn money not only online but offline also. It has been this way for me right from time.
I'm sure we will soon find some good source of income right on time next time. Besides, it's still great that we get to earn even with those opportunities that came late. What matters is we have something to earn from.

Please how do I set the 20/80% sharing formula?
Also at what time intervals do you post, they're telling me not to SPAM.
I set mine at $0.03 and then 80%. Always what I give as a tip. And about spam, just don't post anything that is something repetitive. Just make it unique and simple. What I do is I just post my status for that particular time of the day, what I am doing and how I feel that time.

I'm sure they will still give free tips but don't expect much from it. It's just supposed to be an additional money, not the main one. I'm a new user as well, but I receive at least a few tips. I wished I've discovered this earlier too. I'm always late to great opportunities to earn, I hate it haha.
They rarely give tips now. But i noticed that liking others post might be helping to get higher free tips too. When i wasn't liking anything im only being given 0.02-0.05 free tips. But when i start liking it increased to 0.17 😌

They rarely give tips now. But i noticed that liking others post might be helping to get higher free tips too. When i wasn't liking anything im only being given 0.02-0.05 free tips. But when i start liking it increased to 0.17 😌
Oh, is that the case? Thanks for letting us know that. I also notice that they are rarely giving tips but I still manage to receive at least 10 cents, which I'm more than happy rather than completely nothing.

Based on what I have read here, I think noise.cash is a site worth using. I also liked the revenue system. If we can create social site like stauts and earn when someone tips, I think we should definitely try this paid to post site. However, a lot of sites are easier said than done.

Wow... This site seems to me like something that I would love to do. I mean, who doesn't love getting free tips for doing something that they are already enjoying. You get tips for posting and catching fun........

I am a member in noise.cash it was a legit site, i can easily earn Bch in just posting some qoutes or trend news. I highly recommend that site easy earnings.

I hard about this online payment platform from one of my friends but I doubted it then so that's why I don't join. However, with your post I'm now seeing for the second and still not convinced because the review isn't well detailed enough. If you want to convince people to join you need to make a comprehensive review on it and attach a screenshot of payment

Unfortunately, my account got suspended for spamming. But I was quick to create a new one. And still enjoying the benefits of the site for the past 3 days. I still am earning more than a dollar a day, and that is just through posting status and thoughts I would like to share. Not that really hard to earn a dollar.

I hard about this online payment platform from one of my friends but I doubted it then so that's why I don't join. However, with your post I'm now seeing for the second and still not convinced because the review isn't well detailed enough. If you want to convince people to join you need to make a comprehensive review on it and attach a screenshot of payment
I suggest to try it. I don't know how to attach screenshots here but the site is pretty legit. The payment is instant and goes right straight to your bitcoin cash wallet within a few hours of giving free tips to other users. I earn less a dollar just by spending so little time but others earn a dollar or two a day.

So I stumbled upon another site where you can get paid by cryptos. But don't expect too much of it, ok?
Noise Cash can simply be described as the simplest form of social networking site, and it pays not thru giving you tip, but instead, they give you an amount for you to tip other users. They use Bitcoin Cash as their mode of payment, so better be sure to input first your BCH address on your wallet setting before going to the posting page.
So here is the catch...
They won't give or pay you for your content/post. Instead, you'll be given an amount which you can use to tip other users for their content/post. But part of that tip will actually go back to you. You just need to choose how much percent of the tip will be sent to your wallet. Just check the tip settings for the denominations of tip and how much percent of the tip you can get.
And the amount will go directly to your bch address. The time for it to be sent really depends on traffic. There are times you have to wait for 3 hours before it can reflect to your wallet. There are times it will take just minutes.
One thing also, you have to follow some of their rules, which deals mostly in restricting begging and asking for tip on your post.
For better understanding of the site, go to noise.cash and sign up using your email address and verify it.
Noise cash is one of the best site to earn for those people who are not much educated to write long articles. My cousin, who only knows to write urdu, is earning from noise cash. Although we can not earn too much, but something is better than nothing. So, you explained the site well.

I am only on one forum, however, I am interested in joining a couple of forums so thatI can earn well by posting on forums. I have not checked this site, but it looks promising. My only problem is if I can find time to post.

I am only on one forum, however, I am interested in joining a couple of forums so thatI can earn well by posting on forums. I have not checked this site, but it looks promising. My only problem is if I can find time to post.
Well, if you have other social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter, it wouldn't really be that hard for you to post in noise.cash. You can even just post your status for the day or even post how you feel at thr moment.

I like that idea of getting money to pay other members. It is like you give a tip to someone who is a good writer. However, that system can be abused by a group. Let's say there are 4 of us who are friends so we just do the tipping among us and that's it. I would love to check on that site for curiosity but one thing that holds me is that I do not have a Bitcoin wallet. I am still in the process of learning crypto currency so it may take time for me to understand very well.

This package sounds reasonable but I expect us to check information very clearly so as not to spend our time doing something that doesn't pay and end up as waste of time. But if this really pays,I will also try.

I used to got active in noisecash before when its on alpha stage. Been using it for 2days. Its just like twitter but the difference is, if someone like what you have posted, they will be able to give you a tip(a small cent but when it accumulates). I earned almost 25$. But now, everytime i opened my account, there is no free tip coming from the site itself.

This package sounds reasonable but I expect us to check information very clearly so as not to spend our time doing something that doesn't pay and end up as waste of time. But if this really pays,I will also try.
Payments are made almost instantly. It depends on the traffic. But if there are less traffic, the tip which will be given to you by your co-members will instantly go straight to your bch wallet address. And that your notification will sound from time to time because of the payment made.

Noise.cash is a legit post to paid site ,where users have to give out in order to receive. Another interesting thing about them is the fact that they pay directly to the person's Bitcoin cash address thereby keeping the user free from paying the high gas fee associated with transaction of Bitcoin cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back