What's new

NOISE.CASH REVIEW : The site where it is better to give that to receive

I have been hearing a lot of noise on this site called noise cash. However, I have not really got started on the site. Since earning is depended on tips, I think earning is little harder.

Yeah I worked on noise cash and I earn up to like $5 in BCH and after that I didn't get tips again so I could not continue with the forum i tried posting I only got tips from friends I was unable to tip back

If you cannot commit time on the site like these, you cannot earn. You need to be very active on the site to earn money. That's the reason why I never took the site too seriously.

Noise cash is one good website that can enable one to be earning some very little passive income as you get to post things online like a normal social network but be earning some passive income from them. I registered on the platform and I made some money but I later got tired of the website.

I see in other forums that people earn well there , I have an account there but I am not active , the payment method is BCH and you should receive tips from other players to earn .

I have registered on the sites for some months now. I just don't understand how things work there but with this thread, I have got some tips that I needed. I made some couple of post there but I haven't earn a dime

After 4 months of noise.cash tasks, I'm still satisfied. Noise.cash is still the platform of my biggest earnings. Normally I earn BCH worth of 1,50 dollars per day, but I wrote posts rewarded even between 2 and 5 dollars.

I have registered on the sites for some months now. I just don't understand how things work there but with this thread, I have got some tips that I needed. I made some couple of post there but I haven't earn a dime
Lately, things became harder for the newbies. The algorithm is programmed to check the new users for a long before becoming able to get rewards.

Hello members, can anyone tell me about the minimum payment and how long it will take until the minimum payment? What is the average daily earnings?
There is not a minimum threshold, but the advice is to set the payment at 0,25 up to 1 dollar. Currently I set mine to 0,50.
The average earnings depends on the algorithm that checks the quality of the contents (unfortunately sometimes it fails) and how many users tip your posts.

After 4 months of noise.cash tasks, I'm still satisfied. Noise.cash is still the platform of my biggest earnings. Normally I earn BCH worth of 1,50 dollars per day, but I wrote posts rewarded even between 2 and 5 dollars.

Lately, things became harder for the newbies. The algorithm is programmed to check the new users for a long before becoming able to get rewards.

There is not a minimum threshold, but the advice is to set the payment at 0,25 up to 1 dollar. Currently I set mine to 0,50.
The average earnings depends on the algorithm that checks the quality of the contents (unfortunately sometimes it fails) and how many users tip your posts.
Thank you for all the information you provide here , I am just curious about how many hours you spend in this each day , and what kind of posts get good number of tips ?

I have used noise.cash before and it is very legit, you get tips for putting short post. The main problem i have with this site is the fact that most times they dont give free tips that you can use in tipping others and your and your earnings relies mainly reply on others tipping you.

Yeah I worked on noise cash and I earn up to like $5 in BCH and after that I didn't get tips again so I could not continue with the forum i tried posting I only got tips from friends I was unable to tip back

Can you please tell me more about this site? Do people who tip you actually pay you? Is this how the concept works in that site? I am interested in working at Noise Cash but it seems that it might not be that much beneficial if they (the other users) actually pay you by tipping. No one pays nowadays for free content.

Can you please tell me more about this site? Do people who tip you actually pay you? Is this how the concept works in that site? I am interested in working at Noise Cash but it seems that it might not be that much beneficial if they (the other users) actually pay you by tipping. No one pays nowadays for free content.
Yes me too wondering about this , if we can only earn from only tips of other players so some players will earn and others will lose , and all good for the site .

I see in other forums that people earn well there , I have an account there but I am not active , the payment method is BCH and you should receive tips from other players to earn .
I also have an account there, but its reward system of receiving tips for what you've created doesn't satisfy me much. Even if it satisfies others.

Yes me too wondering about this , if we can only earn from only tips of other players so some players will earn and others will lose , and all good for the site .
I also have an account there, but its reward system of receiving tips for what you've created doesn't satisfy me much. Even if it satisfies others.
Ok my friend not everyone could be pleased by their policy of earnings there , if just admin could give free tips to good members it will be nice .

Ok my friend not everyone could be pleased by their policy of earnings there , if just admin could give free tips to good members it will be nice .
That's just it, the policy there is weak. The tipping for me isn't worth it. The forum needs to operate like any other PTP sites, and not being selective.

Based on my understanding of this site, I think this site will work only for those who are serious a writing and are patience when it comes to make money from writing.

That's just it, the policy there is weak. The tipping for me isn't worth it. The forum needs to operate like any other PTP sites, and not being selective.
But there are generous members there that don't stop to tip good content there and I see many members get more than 1$ there on daily basis , so the site is good for some publishers .

Since I have my own blogs and website and I am earning vi my blogs and websites, I have no intention to join a writing site remain active to earn a small amount.

So I stumbled upon another site where you can get paid by cryptos. But don't expect too much of it, ok?
Noise Cash can simply be described as the simplest form of social networking site, and it pays not thru giving you tip, but instead, they give you an amount for you to tip other users. They use Bitcoin Cash as their mode of payment, so better be sure to input first your BCH address on your wallet setting before going to the posting page.
So here is the catch...
They won't give or pay you for your content/post. Instead, you'll be given an amount which you can use to tip other users for their content/post. But part of that tip will actually go back to you. You just need to choose how much percent of the tip will be sent to your wallet. Just check the tip settings for the denominations of tip and how much percent of the tip you can get.
And the amount will go directly to your bch address. The time for it to be sent really depends on traffic. There are times you have to wait for 3 hours before it can reflect to your wallet. There are times it will take just minutes.
One thing also, you have to follow some of their rules, which deals mostly in restricting begging and asking for tip on your post.
For better understanding of the site, go to noise.cash and sign up using your email address and verify it.
Noise.cash is indeed a very legit site. I think I have earned and withdrawn $3 from this site. Its like twitter. Its even better than twitter because you can earn bitcoin cash. You can retweet the post of other members.

This site everybody is talking about i don't get much i am such i will check it out so that i can be on this moving train. from what you all are saying this site pays any amount anytime and everytime

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back