What's new

Nigeria to suspend Twitter 'indefinitely'

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Its not going to work dear, some VPNs are not even displayed on the Google play app, they're purchased anonymously, and it is hard to track down.

Many tech savvy people are still able to get and download VPN despite the fact that the government tres it best to block VPNs, too. There are many third party websites where you can download VPN for free.

I have also noticed that many governments also try to ban VPN websites and all the links that promote VPN. They also try to ban VPN available on playstore. The main aim here is to stop people from using VPN so that they may not access websites that are banned by the government.
Its not going to work dear, some VPNs are not even displayed on the Google play app, they're purchased anonymously, and it is hard to track down.
Many tech savvy people are still able to get and download VPN despite the fact that the government tres it best to block VPNs, too. There are many third party websites where you can download VPN for free.
That's just it dear. It wouldn't be easy for the government to ban all this VPNs cos it will be a butlrden tracking down every hidden websites that sells VPN to users.

That's just it dear. It wouldn't be easy for the government to ban all this VPNs cos it will be a butlrden tracking down every hidden websites that sells VPN to users.

Yes, no matter how hard they try, they will never be able to completely ban the use of VPNs and there will always be a web source where people will be able to download VPN. Is it possible for governments to ban sites in a way that even using VPN will not be able to make people unblock websites?

Yes, no matter how hard they try, they will never be able to completely ban the use of VPNs and there will always be a web source where people will be able to download VPN. Is it possible for governments to ban sites in a way that even using VPN will not be able to make people unblock websites?
Hmm, I believe that VPN will still exist cos it can also be used for the good and not only for the bad. People who like living anonymously utilize VPN without doing malicious things with it. I don't think government can stop VPN use.

The use of VPN skyrocketed in less than a week and I wasn't surprised. Nigeria is losing money they could not afford all because of their selfish gain. It really hurts to see them hurting the masses intentionally

Lol, that's the effect of banning something that is benefitting to the citizens at large. Many people use Twitter to make ends meet, banning it for them.means no reward, that's why VPN use surged.

The use of VPN skyrocketed in less than a week and I wasn't surprised. Nigeria is losing money they could not afford all because of their selfish gain. It really hurts to see them hurting the masses intentionally

I am not aware of the present situation. Nigeria has not uplifted the ban from Twitter till now? Does anyone know why they have banned twitter? I am sure any kind of free VPN will work to unblock Twitter and people are probably using free VPN to access sites blocked by the Nigerian government.

It's really a bad thing to see that the government of nigeria are trying to silence the voice of their citizens through the ban of different social media platform. I think they just need to follow the rules of the platform that's all
The government really do not have any logical reason to burn any social media or social network because social network actually promote freedom of expression which is guaranteed in the Nigerian constitution and so if the government of the country should ban Twitter then it is definitely going against the Nigerian constitution and which we all know that the constitution of the country is bigger than everyone in the country.

Lol, that's the effect of banning something that is benefitting to the citizens at large. Many people use Twitter to make ends meet, banning it for them.means no reward, that's why VPN use surged.
They are trying to bann something that they cannot control it, most of these things the government are doing over here and for their own selfish interest alone and not for the benefit of the masses.

They are trying to bann something that they cannot control it, most of these things the government are doing over here and for their own selfish interest alone and not for the benefit of the masses.
Their selfish interest is too much, they don't even want us to have money which we can be enough for us to make ends meet as average people.

Their selfish interest is too much, they don't even want us to have money which we can be enough for us to make ends meet as average people.
Seriously they are not even thinking about the masses, they can only take action when the thing is an hindrances to their stealing and other atrocities that they are doing.

Seriously they are not even thinking about the masses, they can only take action when the thing is an hindrances to their stealing and other atrocities that they are doing.
Lol, that's exactly what they do. They're only concerned when it affects them through the stealing they are used to. They do everything at their reach to rescue that which belongs to them that's all.

Clueless bunch of you ask me, being a Nigerian at this time is sad, because with the way things are going now things might get out of hand if proper care is not taken
Nigeria suspending Twitter has no much effect on us because these days will make use of VPN to access Twitter it's even more easier.

I read a news that says the country want to lift the ban on Twitter but that is their own concern as we are now familiar with VPN . They have also lost money since they banned Twitter

The president's ego was too big to bear the fact that his tweet was deleted by Twitter which I am certain wasn't even posted by him in the first place.
Anyways, it is good that the government has left the platform for us because it was becoming increasingly hilarious how they flaunt their incompetencies on social media.

I'm not sure their intentions about this ban. I'm feeling they're seeking for total control of the social media space - one which they don't own. In fact, the Nigerian government began using this platform as a means to communicate with her citizens more. Now they're banning it too. Very funny!

The president's ego was too big to bear the fact that his tweet was deleted by Twitter which I am certain wasn't even posted by him in the first place.
Anyways, it is good that the government has left the platform for us because it was becoming increasingly hilarious how they flaunt their incompetencies on social media.

I am really not sure if the Nigerian government has lifted the ban on Twitter or is it still banned in the country? My country has banned Telegram and I really do not know what was the reason behind banning Telegram by the government of my country.

I am really not sure if the Nigerian government has lifted the ban on Twitter or is it still banned in the country? My country has banned Telegram and I really do not know what was the reason behind banning Telegram by the government of my country.
The ban still remains but that hasn't hindered people from accessing the site but with vpns and some tweaking on your twitter app. Telegram is a very cool app save the issues with scammers. What country are you from?

The ban still remains but that hasn't hindered people from accessing the site but with vpns and some tweaking on your twitter app. Telegram is a very cool app save the issues with scammers. What country are you from?

I am from Pakistan and I am not able to access Telegram in here. I have not tried to access Telegram with a VPN, but I am sure there might be many people in my country who might be using Telegram app via VPN.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back