What's new

Nigeria to suspend Twitter 'indefinitely'

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Funny government, they don't know what's wrong with them, my country have some many problems but the decide to ban twitter, maybe they think news spread more via twitter

The Nigeria government behaves like jesters sometimes, who would have blamed them when most of those in power are all old and live in the past. They ban cryptocurrencies but people still use cryptocurrencies now twitter. There are many important issues they are supposed to attend to which they neglected but they have the strength to ban twitter that people still find a way around it

Hmm, i wonder what the president said for him to see his twitter posts breaking rules and being halt Down. He isn't use his own shortcomings to worry others progress with the site.

So the twitt from a sitting president now makes an entire government ban the social media platform from operating in it's country? What happens to people's investments running via Twitter now?

I wonder why Twitter had to be suspended just because a tweet of their president was removed? That happened to Donald Trump several times or maybe many times and his Twitter account was even suspended. Who is losing in this game of suspension? It is not Twitter but the Nigerians.

This should be reversed and apologies be made indefinitely and unequivocally those Nigerians whose businesses were affected on this note which to begin with makes no common sense

I wonder why Twitter had to be suspended just because a tweet of their president was removed? That happened to Donald Trump several times or maybe many times and his Twitter account was even suspended. Who is losing in this game of suspension? It is not Twitter but the Nigerians.
Don't mind the government, simply because the tweets by the president was deleted by Twitter which was against twitter rules. The president was threatening some ethnic group with war and twitter deleted it, the presidency then sees it has an opportunity to ban Twitter which they had accused of promoting the #END SARS last year.

Nigerian government spending Twitter is just a show of Ego by the Nigerian president, he doesn't know that it will definitely affect the revenue generation of the country and by large, the economy of the country in a negative light.

It is a shame that things have gotten to this. Anyways, people now use VPN to access their accounts and that hasn't stopped business as usual. Many depend on their social media accounts for their daily bread.

It is a shame that things have gotten to this. Anyways, people now use VPN to access their accounts and that hasn't stopped business as usual. Many depend on their social media accounts for their daily bread.
The problem with VPN if you access to your old Twitter account using VPN it may result suspension of your twitter account you have to alternate to a nested solution by making a new Twitter account as I am thinking.

Funny government, they don't know what's wrong with them, my country have some many problems but the decide to ban twitter, maybe they think news spread more via twitter
I feel it is just misuse of power and of cause lost priorities. I read an article about how Nigeria is currently loosing up to 2 million naira daily since the ban. There are so many cases that needs attention like the constant insecurity happening in the country, yet they do notting about it. But they quickly take action over a tweet.

Soon Nigeria will ban Bizdustry!

Only a pathetic government will ban a great website like Bizdustry. Bizdustry has been the source of income for many people and if a government bans Bizdustry, then this would prove that the government is the real enemy of its own people. I am not a Nigerian, but a few years ago our government was planning to ban Youtube.

Only a pathetic government will ban a great website like Bizdustry. Bizdustry has been the source of income for many people and if a government bans Bizdustry, then this would prove that the government is the real enemy of its own people. I am not a Nigerian, but a few years ago our government was planning to ban Youtube.
They cant even do that. The Nigerian government has shown on so many levels that they dont actually care about the people or what they want. They just act as they want, paying no respect to democracy

They cant even do that. The Nigerian government has shown on so many levels that they dont actually care about the people or what they want. They just act as they want, paying no respect to democracy

I am not from Nigeria, but our government is the same. People have no rights at all and people are supposed to follow what government orders them to do. There will come a time when government will also start interfering in private matters, too.

Soon Nigeria will ban Bizdustry!
Lolz,seriously I don't really know what the Nigerian government are just trying to do, they are just trying to make things very difficult for the citizen of her country, well I just believe that they will reverse the banning as soon as possible

Clueless bunch of you ask me, being a Nigerian at this time is sad, because with the way things are going now things might get out of hand if proper care is not taken

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back