What's new

Nigeria to suspend Twitter 'indefinitely'

Twitter was actually one of the most promising social media networks in the company and also that many people use it to promote their own business and brands.

Funny government, they don't know what's wrong with them, my country have some many problems but the decide to ban twitter, maybe they think news spread more via twitter

It's actually a fact that the Nigerian government is one of the most stupid and dumb government in the world and they even believe that the ban actually stopped people from using Twitter.

Only if they know that it will go other way around they wouldn't have try it out in the first instance. I know some people who join Twitter after the ban by the Federal government. Also more people got exposed to VPN.
The VPN is somehow frustrating to a lot of people as they do not like the idea of always switching it on before trying to access Twitter.

It's just a pitiful situation indeed we find ourself in. When there are a lot pressing issues with very high level of poverty and insecurity to deal with, they are there banning people's livelihood
Its not like they are bringing out other alternatives to replace what they have ban or creating jobs, notting is been done about it, notting is being said about those who lost their source of income From the crypto ban and those who make use of twitter for their business.

Nigeria to suspend Twitter indefinitely, which they already did, and to be very sincere with you that has been an unwise decision so far

When I was heard the news it was a shocker for me, cos I was trying to create a page on twitter to drag attention of my followers into my offline products and increase sskes as well.

Its not like they are bringing out other alternatives to replace what they have ban or creating jobs, notting is been done about it, notting is being said about those who lost their source of income From the crypto ban and those who make use of twitter for their business.
Is that not a funny situation indeed? They know that people run their businesses on Twitter but they still went ahead to ban it anyways. And these people were not even considered to be compensated. What a government

Is that not a funny situation indeed? They know that people run their businesses on Twitter but they still went ahead to ban it anyways. And these people were not even considered to be compensated. What a government
Government would never compensate because they don't actually care about such things.there was so many articles and news about the millions people where loosing each day because of the twitter ban, this did not even phrase them

Clueless bunch of you ask me, being a Nigerian at this time is sad, because with the way things are going now things might get out of hand if proper care is not taken
It will feed the masses of the country if Twitter is suspended indefinitely because this is where the air their views and also discuss about issues of the country.

Read more:
I find this interesting. Could it be a reaction to the ban by PayPal sometime back? At this rate, i guess Nigeria will have to create its own platforms, both for social media and for money transfer. But since they are among the few riches countries in Africa because of their oil deposits, i guess they will manage.

When I was heard the news it was a shocker for me, cos I was trying to create a page on twitter to drag attention of my followers into my offline products and increase sskes as well.
Even with this there are a lot of Nigerian that still have access to Twitter when they are using VPN, I don't know if VPN is legal in your country you can say use it to have access to Twitter if you're interested.

Even with this there are a lot of Nigerian that still have access to Twitter when they are using VPN, I don't know if VPN is legal in your country you can say use it to have access to Twitter if you're interested.
I am coming from same country with you dear. I've heard about other users in our country making use of the VPN to access twitter, and its working for them.

The government is ill advised on the issue of the twitter ban. It's not everything you react to and this has put the government and the reputation of the country in bad light.

That's what our government is all about, they don't think before taking decisions. They just take their own decision without think about its future implications.

I am coming from same country with you dear. I've heard about other users in our country making use of the VPN to access twitter, and its working for them.
If I am to have access to Twitter i will used VPN to access it but I rarely use Twitter, anyone that are interested can also use it as well .at least the government doesn't ban the use of VPN for any legal activities.

Clueless bunch of you ask me, being a Nigerian at this time is sad, because with the way things are going now things might get out of hand if proper care is not taken
Yes I seen as a very curious move by the government to Bond one of the most important social media to where people air their voice.

I think they should also restrict vpn services because we're still using Twitter like before. They only ban platforms that bring their bad governance to public. We're used to it and we'll overcome.

I think they should also restrict vpn services because we're still using Twitter like before. They only ban platforms that bring their bad governance to public. We're used to it and we'll overcome.
If they also restrict VPN services , it will be very challenging to many people especially those who want to use the service for their business . Presently some of us do our promotion through Twitter.

If they also restrict VPN services , it will be very challenging to many people especially those who want to use the service for their business . Presently some of us do our promotion through Twitter.
Practically it is impossible for the government to restrict VPN services. Most of the VPN apps are available in Google app, you can simply download and use any country's VPN.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back