What's new

Nigeria to suspend Twitter 'indefinitely'

I think people in the country are really finding it hard to access Twitter platform ,to the extent that some have to just make use of vpn ,to access their Twitter account easily as they like

Well I would say that Nigeria government have issues that is beyond repair and generally they need orientation

Whenever the government thinks that a social media platforms is being used for manipulation, they tend to suspend it. This is not something new. My government also suspends social media sites all the time and then lift the ban after some time.

I really do not think this is a good idea at all. Twitter had helped a lot of people gain online presence to help them market their products and get enough customers to patronize their products.
I don't know if the ban placed on twitter by the government has been lifted. With the ban placed, businesses which had used the platform as a means to reach out to customers really felt the hit.

I heard the government will soon unbaned Twitter. According to them, they are good communication with twitter. Let just be hopeful it will happen before the end of this year.

I heard the government will soon unbaned Twitter. According to them, they are good communication with twitter. Let just be hopeful it will happen before the end of this year.
Yes that's what I heard, according to them they said that Twitter has meet up to every of their rules and regulations, well it is left for them because everyone was using Twitter already even when they were banning it. As if that's the problem of the country.

Nigerian government can be so funny at times. The left all the issues they are supposed to take care of and decided to ban twitter will is a source of entertainment for Nigerians.

Yes that's what I heard, according to them they said that Twitter has meet up to every of their rules and regulations, well it is left for them because everyone was using Twitter already even when they were banning it. As if that's the problem of the country.
Yeah.. I use PVN to access my twitter account. Nobody is taking lie Muhammed seriously this days. Until it is finally unbanned, nobody is interested to hear what they have to say to that regard.

Yeah.. I use PVN to access my twitter account. Nobody is taking lie Muhammed seriously this days. Until it is finally unbanned, nobody is interested to hear what they have to say to that regard.
They just need a situation in which we will be begging them just like they did to cryptocurrency, I'm not even interested whether they like to ban it or not it is none of my business ,after all we can all survive definitely with their banning.

That happened to Donald Trump several times or maybe many times and his Twitter account was even suspended. Who is losing in this game of suspension? It is not Twitter but the Nigerians.

One of the biggest mistake the Nigerian government made was trying to suppress public opinion with what they did against using Twitter. Did they succeed with the whole agenda, no they didn't because Nigerians still used VPN to access Twitter like it was never banned in the country.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back