What's new

Nigeria to suspend Twitter 'indefinitely'

Well that's true, none of them are willing to lead the people as the ought to do, well I wonder why you are so afraid to speak about Most of the corrupt religious leaders
Hmm, I am speaking of the politicians because theirs is obvious that they aren't doing anything to make this country better, just stealing funds.

Hmm, I am speaking of the politicians because theirs is obvious that they aren't doing anything to make this country better, just stealing funds.
Well sometimes you do not have to blame them, a lot of people are saying that even us that is criticizing them if we have an opportunity to be in their position that we will even do the same

Thankfully, there are other options to access Twitter from Nigeria, VPN connection is there and also tenta browser that help you out with inbuilt vpn

Clueless bunch of you ask me, being a Nigerian at this time is sad, because with the way things are going now things might get out of hand if proper care is not taken
It is hard for me to manage or to be able to realise that Twitter has been banned in Nigeria or however Nigerians will always find your way because now we are making use of VPN to access it

I am sure the government can try to ban whatever they want to but they will never achieve a 100 percent success with that. In order to stop people from visiting websites, they even try to ban websites that offer free VPN downloads.
Before the ban, they should have sat down with the management of twitter to know how they can make things easy for Twitter to work in the country rather than banning it.

Well sometimes you do not have to blame them, a lot of people are saying that even us that is criticizing them if we have an opportunity to be in their position that we will even do the same
Hmm, 90% of the citizens will do the same, cos if you have the mindset of doing right. The corrupt ones sitting before you, will always be there to spoil your mind.

Clueless bunch of you ask me, being a Nigerian at this time is sad, because with the way things are going now things might get out of hand if proper care is not taken
Nigerian suspending Twitter is a very bad idea but the leadership of the nation seeds as a better way to continue other security issues and also the people running against the government.

Yes, no matter how hard they try, they will never be able to completely ban the use of VPNs and there will always be a web source where people will be able to download VPN. Is it possible for governments to ban sites in a way that even using VPN will not be able to make people unblock websites?
Well I just read on the news that Nigeria and all on the way two on banning theatre in the country that they will Sue and bonding social network because according to the government Twitter makes almost 90 per-cent of their demand.

Well I just read on the news that Nigeria and all on the way two on banning theatre in the country that they will Sue and bonding social network because according to the government Twitter makes almost 90 per-cent of their demand.

Well, I do not know why the government is doing this. Do you believe that there must be some agenda of the government behind doing all this? Why are they bnning theatre and what does it has to do with Twitter?

Hmm, 90% of the citizens will do the same, cos if you have the mindset of doing right. The corrupt ones sitting before you, will always be there to spoil your mind.
Hmmm, that means if we are serious to do anything valuable in life we shouldn't associate ourselves with people that thinks the other way round because they act like parasite that will also affect us.

Funny government, they don't know what's wrong with them, my country have some many problems but the decide to ban twitter, maybe they think news spread more via twitter
It's jus popostrous to think of the actions the government takes, out of all the insecurity, food scarcity, high debt ratio, it's Twitter those people are seeing

Hmmm, that means if we are serious to do anything valuable in life we shouldn't associate ourselves with people that thinks the other way round because they act like parasite that will also affect us.
You're there, they are simply like parasite dear, they can spoil our progress to the top. And corrupt our minds with evil things, that's why we ought to stay different from such peers.

You're there, they are simply like parasite dear, they can spoil our progress to the top. And corrupt our minds with evil things, that's why we ought to stay different from such peers.
But why must they always acts like this ,does it really mean that they're doing it out of jealousy and they do not want us to attend to a better position ? Do they want us to remain in the way they are ?

Write your reply... Nigeria to suspen twitter indefinitely well that is indefinite but many people ask being a Nigeria at a time is sad because with the way things are going on very bad

Well, I do not know why the government is doing this. Do you believe that there must be some agenda of the government behind doing all this? Why are they bnning theatre and what does it has to do with Twitter?
Well I think that the government or most definitely the head of the Nigerian government are just doing this because his ego was bruised by what theatre did by deleting one of his tweets.

Nigerian suspended Twitter indefinitely because they thought that the Twitter was promoting violence in the country and was causing chaos so the government has to suspended it indefinitely.

But why must they always acts like this ,does it really mean that they're doing it out of jealousy and they do not want us to attend to a better position ? Do they want us to remain in the way they are ?
They want to remain in the way they are. They just want our country going down, they aren't interested for our country progress provided they're draining down the funds.

Soon Nigeria will ban Bizdustry!

If the platform actually ends up antagonizing the country leader of Nigeria called Buhari, I believe that he might wake up one day and ban the usage of the website in Nigeria which might not be entirely possible like the way the banned Twitter.

They want to remain in the way they are. They just want our country going down, they aren't interested for our country progress provided they're draining down the funds.
And you can imagine this sort of mindset, am happy that God is on the throne and he sees all the atrocity they are doing, one day they will give an account for all the things they have done.

One man behaved himself irresponsibly on a world aclaimed social media platform, and the best they could do is to banish the social media platform form it's citizens. Hoe hilarious you'd say

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back