What's new

Nigeria to suspend Twitter 'indefinitely'

It's surprising cause I don't see how Twitter is connected to the governance of the country, but only God will help us.

Hopefully , with time the ban will be lifted lots of businesses have lost a lot of money as regards the ban. The Government needs to understand the consequences of actions before taking them.

Hopefully , with time the ban will be lifted lots of businesses have lost a lot of money as regards the ban. The Government needs to understand the consequences of actions before taking them.
Recent I heard some talks about the government planning to lift the ban soon but I don't know how true. People right now no longer care honestly because some are either using a VPN or have simply left twitter.

That is the vain action of a hypocritical government that rides on people's sweat and blood. The same Twitter that won them election, they are banning because their recent activity didn't favour them. When two elephants fight, the ground on which they fight suffer the most. People's businesses are tied down with the bank on Twitter.

This is something that nobody wish it continue but looking at the nature of this government they are not ready to lift this ban because they are not even taking about it.

And you can imagine this sort of mindset, am happy that God is on the throne and he sees all the atrocity they are doing, one day they will give an account for all the things they have done.
Yes, God is simply watching them and their evil deeds. If you ask them with such kind of weird attitude. Are you going to make heaven they'll simply say "yes.

Yes, God is simply watching them and their evil deeds. If you ask them with such kind of weird attitude. Are you going to make heaven they'll simply say "yes.
Lolz, of them are elders and are occupying high position in most of their religious group, and sometimes I always believe that it is religion that supports their evil deeds,by accepting them into their most

Lolz, of them are elders and are occupying high position in most of their religious group, and sometimes I always believe that it is religion that supports their evil deeds,by accepting them into their most
As much as I hate to agree with you, it's the truth most of these personals in government are actually holding high positions in most of our religious settings. One would think they would show fort good examples but it's the complete opposite

Nigerian suspended Twitter indefinitely because they thought that the Twitter was promoting violence in the country and was causing chaos so the government has to suspended it indefinitely.

Probably it was not twitter that was promoting violence in the country. People who were using Twitter were the ones who were responsible for misusing Twitter in a bad way and this is why Twitter was banned.

One man behaved himself irresponsibly on a world aclaimed social media platform, and the best they could do is to banish the social media platform form it's citizens. Hoe hilarious you'd say
This is what we are experiencing in Nigeria currently as our president who is supposed to be a unifying figure for the country it's not turning out to become a divisive leader who is encouraging business classic a social networks like Twitter because he was by there deletion of his Tweet.

As much as I hate to agree with you, it's the truth most of these personals in government are actually holding high positions in most of our religious settings. One would think they would show fort good examples but it's the complete opposite
They will actually show good example when they are in the midst of their religious brethren but when they are in the office they are actually what we can never imagine ,wolves in sheep's clothing.

Hmm, I am speaking of the politicians because theirs is obvious that they aren't doing anything to make this country better, just stealing funds.
Twitter I beleieve is one of the avenue we Nigerians are using to communicate and forget about the corrupt politician and all they do is take away one of the source of happiness of the people.

Read more:
Read more:
We live in a funny country,the elites think we're still stuck in the dark ages, they don't adapt and want to drown the enlightened citizens with them,even the UAE are taking our doctors away

Twitter I beleieve is one of the avenue we Nigerians are using to communicate and forget about the corrupt politician and all they do is take away one of the source of happiness of the people.
Don't mind them dear, they aren't thinking about us. They are simply thinking about them alone. With VPN that is powerful you can access Twitter.

I don't think the executors of these proposals we are thinking things through when they implemented or passed this into law. How can you derive joy in something that displeases the public

After suspending twitter for several months, people still finds a way around it, making it a total waste of time and resources by the government.

Only a pathetic government will ban a great website like Bizdustry. Bizdustry has been the source of income for many people and if a government bans Bizdustry, then this would prove that the government is the real enemy of its own people. I am not a Nigerian, but a few years ago our government was planning to ban Youtube.

Good-Person said:
Only a pathetic government will ban a great website like Bizdustry. Bizdustry has been the source of income for many people and if a government bans Bizdustry, then this would prove that the government is the real enemy of its own people. I am not a Nigerian, but a few years ago our government was planning to ban Youtube.
They cant even do that. The Nigerian government has shown on so many levels that they dont actually care about the people or what they want. They just act as they want, paying no respect to democracy

eLdavis said:
They cant even do that. The Nigerian government has shown on so many levels that they dont actually care about the people or what they want. They just act as they want, paying no respect to democracy
I am not from Nigeria, but our government is the same. People have no rights at all and people are supposed to follow what government orders them to do. There will come a time when government will also start interfering in private matters, too.

Alexander said:
Read more:
www.bbc.co.uk

Twitter Nigeria: Users struggle to access site after government suspension

Nigerians are reporting they cannot access the site on their phones after the government suspension.
www.bbc.co.uk
Like seriously our federal government are bunch of confuse human being that don't know what to do next or what is good for it's citizen. So let leave them to continue their madness tho.

Alexander said:
Soon Nigeria will ban Bizdustry!
Lolz,seriously I don't really know what the Nigerian government are just trying to do, they are just trying to make things very difficult for the citizen of her country, well I just believe that they will reverse the banning as soon as possible

Last edited by a moderator:
The suspension of twitter in Nigeria was not well thought of by the government before they carried it out. The suspension is partially felt by people as they still find a way to log in to their twitter accounts.

I think very soon the Federal Government will allowed people to use Twitter in Nigeria freely because I heard on the news how they are reconsidering of unbanning Twitter and allowed it to operate Fully.

There are on going plans by the government to lift the ban on twitter within some days. We all hopeful that it happens soonest as many people are tired of using VPN to login to their Twitter accounts.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back