What's new

Nigeria to suspend Twitter 'indefinitely'

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Well if all will say the truth nigeria is a running a military regime in disguise, because the government knew and understood what trump didn't understand that was the reason twitter was banned in nigeria, buhari knew CNN was behind the fall of Donald Trump government he didn't want twitter to do the same to him that was the reason of the ban.

my country which is Nigeria is a very funny country because when one man feels things are not working his way here he or she could help to rationally without considering the adverse effects, issue on Twitter ban in Nigeria has been a topic of concern over time and it has gotten many contributions from all over the world in respect to why.

I really do not think this is a good idea at all. Twitter had helped a lot of people gain online presence to help them market their products and get enough customers to patronize their products.

The Nigerian government suspending the operation of Twitter can not be overstated this might be as a result of certain reason or things which the sees it as not good for it citizens to engage in. the reason is always with them and no one can tell why.

It's been under ban for months already. Nigerians hasn't died while a good number still have access to it via vpn. But the end to the bank is in sight. I hope one day those in authority realize that freedom of speech is a right.

Read more:
We just got a news that the Nigerian government has actually suspending the Twitter suspension on a condition to which theatre we have to satisfy first before they can truly suspend it. To me that is just so unfortunate that they can conditionally unsuspend Twitter without actually suspending it.

You know, Nigeria is a country that regards hate speech as a crime. This is once of the false accusation upon Twitter by the Nigerian government. They just have to disband twitter or goodness sake

The suspension has come and gone, twitter is back in Nigeria but trying to thread softly, the period of the suspension saw lots of online businesses losing a lot of money according to news reports. This businesses have Twitter as the advertising medium, Twitter also serves as where the majority of the customers are based.

I haven't heard about this but I am wondering why an entire country would go to their own twitter for starters, nonetheless cancel their twitter. A bit strange but possibly maybe criminals were gathering on it and they just had enough. Who knows.

While Nigerians are still waiting for a positive outcome in the resolution between the Nigerian Government and the micro-blogging tool, it is pertinent to note the loss the country has incurred in financial terms since the sanctions were put in place.

I don't really know the status of this suspension as of today. Maybe because I am not a heavy twitter user that's why. But I will love that they settle this matter as quickly as possible because people's businesses re also at stake here as well

...that's Nigeria for you. We live in a country where we have democracy just with our lips but the action is null and void. They infringe on the rights of democracy!

Even after so many months, we have still not being able to get free access to Twitter and I believe this is really bad as it violates our right to freedom.

It is unfortunate that someone's vanity makes the country suffer. How can the entire social platform banned when the social platform bans one account. This is called autocracy.

Well it's not advisable for them to actually do that because it will ocause a lot of damages plus it has been a source of income to so many people and so I believe they will lift the ban

Well it's not advisable for them to actually do that because it will ocause a lot of damages plus it has been a source of income to so many people and so I believe they will lift the ban
They have done it already and most people cannot access Twitter again including me, although I do not use it but a lot of people who are using it need to use VPN and change their location to another country to be able to access it.

Bunch of illiterate rulers who don't have a clue on how to run a country. It's very pathetic. A country that bans cryptocurrency when other countries are adopting it with open arms

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back