What's new

Mention your top freelancing sites

Bro forget it those things doesn't work, I have participated in so many freelancing, but nothing came out from it so they no longer move me, at all if you're serious In bizdustry you can make a whole lot of money from the site, at least you get more than one dollar in two days.
Lol, it works right, just that you didn't market yourself right with those freelancing sites. I use freelancer.com, I've gotten some gigs advertising my skills on it. Their are competition on those sites, you need to prove yourself as the man for the job in order to quash others bid.

Freelancers can showcase finished projects to the public so potential clients can easily pick someone whose creation sparks their interest. It’s an alternative that removes the need to contact workers one by one.What is more, Fiverr offers you free learning courses to develop your skills and teach you how to pitch to clients.

I have worked in upwork and SEOclerks. I have earned really well from these sites. However, I am not active on these freelancing sites these days. I hear these days it is really difficult to get accepted on upwork.

We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

What are your best pick when it comes to legit freelancing sites??
For me and of I'm to pick fiver first upwork, simplyhired, and peopleperhour. The reason why freelancer. com is not im my list is because of IP address issues.
Quote for today

Cherish whatsoever you have today and dont envy your friend who is making waves out there

Lol, freelancer.com doesn't give me such issues. I don't experience IP address issue ever since i started with freelancer.com. Sometimes the browser might be the fault, if you have strong browser like google chrome i don't think you can experience such kind of glitch.

I have tried to get into upwork multiple times and I have been rejected every time. Now I am tired, I will be checking other platforms like people per hour or even fiverr.

Fiverr
Up work
Total
Simply hired
Aquent
Crowded
Crowdpay
Peopleperhour
The creative group
Among all you listed here, do you have account on them all, and also earn money from them?? I'm only concerned about the ones you've made good stride with.

The freelancing industry is so powerful that it is predicted that by 2020, freelancers will account for roughly half of India's workforce. If you have a talent, you are more likely to succeed and prosper on your own than if you work for someone else.

But having the right skill set isn't enough; you still need a strong profile to back you up.

The freelancing industry is so powerful that it is predicted that by 2020, freelancers will account for roughly half of India's workforce. If you have a talent, you are more likely to succeed and prosper on your own than if you work for someone else.

But having the right skill set isn't enough; you still need a strong profile to back you up.
Having set of skills, without enough back up wouldn't make it successful. So having a nice looking profile will back the skills up, and attract higher paying offers to the skilled individual.

I am still trying to learn skills that would enable me to be able to free lance too in free lance sites but I have friends who are free lancers now and they mostly use Facebook market place, fiverr and up work to make people aware of their skills.

My best freelancing site is fiverr and upwork, though its really challenging as they are alot of competitors that are ready to provide similar services as you.

My top freelancing site which I am operating presently now he is bizdustry, trendi, and tcf, I do comment on this sides and I'm being paid and it has been going well for me.

I am not working on any freelancing sites currently, however, when I was working on freelancing sites upwork and seo clerks worked really well for me.

There are several freelancing platforms that allows people around the world to making money sitting at the comfort of their home. The best one I know is upwork and of course, Fiverr.

I no longer work at freelancing sites because most of the freelancing sites ask you to bid on offers and you may not earn if your bid does not get accepted. I prefer freelancing sites where you get to choose orders. Unfortunately, there are not many such sites and the projects are difficult to complete at such sites.
Post automatically merged:

Freelancers can showcase finished projects to the public so potential clients can easily pick someone whose creation sparks their interest. It’s an alternative that removes the need to contact workers one by one.What is more, Fiverr offers you free learning courses to develop your skills and teach you how to pitch to clients.

You will earn good if you have great skills and if you are capable of handling these jobs and if your bid gets accepted. this is why I usually avoid Freelancing platforms and I have worked for a content mill that used to buy articles and give upfront payments.

Last edited:
There are quite a number of freelancing sites one could choose from, like you've rightly mentioned some of them there is also upwork too which also has good reviews from freelancers

These days I am not using any feelancing sites but I have made money on iwriter, upwork, and seo clerks. These are really good sites to earn from freelancing.

There are several freelancing platforms, but only about few of them are really well known and used by a lot of people. Some of them are Fiverr, upwork and several of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back