What's new

Mention your top freelancing sites

It is easy to make money on upwork provided you have expert level skills on high paying niches. If you have general skills, for instance writing blog posts, you may not earn much.

My first freelancing earning site was on Scooper, although I was exited due to their miserable working conditions and reduced meagre pay. Also, Opera newshub pay writers but their conditions are strict.

So many person have their freelancing site to work with but I prefer to work with a company that has made history already,I prefer to work with companies like Amazon and jumia

Fiver is the best when it comes to freelancing. There are many others site but my pick is also Fiverr. Fiverr has been the best freelancing sites online.

We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

What are your best pick when it comes to legit freelancing sites??
If you don't mind, I would like to know more about designhill and simplyhired. Since you picked them that means you have some experience with them or at least you are sure they are legit. Is it easy to post gigs and get customers there?

Here in my country the best freelancing sites are fiver and upwork which is the best and easiest way of earning with your skills. Upwork is very easy and fast progress site for freelancing
There are many freelancing sites in the world and fiverr seems to be one of the best freelancing site at the moment, because they have a good site and their pay rate is superb.

If you don't mind, I would like to know more about designhill and simplyhired. Since you picked them that means you have some experience with them or at least you are sure they are legit. Is it easy to post gigs and get customers there?
It's been a while I've been on they site 'designhill, ask me about freelancer.com, peopleperhour, Fiverr and I'll definitely tell you how any one of them works.

It's been a while I've been on they site 'designhill, ask me about freelancer.com, peopleperhour, Fiverr and I'll definitely tell you how any one of them works.
Okay then, I would like to know more about freelancer.com, what are their payment options, compared to peopleperhour and Fiverr which do you think is most easiest to create a gig?

I have not been able to sell a single gig or have not been hired by anyone through freelancing site. I was rejected on upwork but I have acocunts on multiple freelancing platforms like fiverr, seo clerks, people per hour, etc.

Fiverr is the top best freelancing site's online. I've never make use of it but I've seen many people testifying on it, I hope one day I will give it a excellent try.

The world's biggest platform now is upwork. There are other sites such as Fiverr, peopleperhour, freelancer and some other smaller sites but I assure you, you'll get tons of long term jobs on upwork.

Awesome! As for me the best freelancing site where you can be sure of clients are Fiverr, upwork, indeed and Guru. The only conditions to some of this site is that your profile must be attractive and you must be able to bid for contract.

Upwork is my foremost freelance platform because it has a lot of high paying clients. It is also a place where you can outsource different task to different people. You can also build a team for a project with the use of the freelance platform.

I Don't have any top freelancing sites because I have not been lucky working on freelancing sites. I have not gotten a single job there despite the rigorously campaign of my gigs on the platform.

Actually I prefer upwork than any other sites even though it's sometimes complicated and so hard to get but I do really love how it works because I earned alot from them.

Actually I prefer upwork than any other sites even though it's sometimes complicated and so hard to get but I do really love how it works because I earned alot from them.
Upwork is the best place for any one who want to earn online to try signup with and bid on some project he can do,aside from upwork you can also use fiverr and others related site to make money they always have many jobs to bid and work on.

Actually upwork has been so much beneficial to me even though that is so personal to me because I dont know how other people felt about it. may be they may have different opinions about it.

I only have an account with one or two of these websites that you have listed, but the fact is that , I have not been active there, and i do not even want to become because they do not have so much opportunities for me.

I can't really tell, because I have not work in any of them, I remember when I applied to upwork and freelance, I was accepted but the competition there is much for a new comer to bear.

Thiufh am not really good at freelance but I believe upwork has been very much good for alot of people and they are really doing great working on the platform though there are so many of them but I can't testify.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back