What's new

Mention your top freelancing sites

I have worked on Fiver Freelancing website as a Data entry operator.
I didn't know of any such website. Then a friend of mine told me to create an account. He used to work as a graphic designer.That website is 100% legit and many communities work on it

I am not into freelancing sites as much, earning in them requires so much effort and reputation building which can take time. So I prefer working in paid to post forums. Currently, I am active in forum coin, bizdustry and trendri.com.

There are may freelancing websites that I know and I've used in recent time biut the best among them is fiverr. Fiverr is a place to get quality services and to sell yourself as skillful person. When I started online business around 8years ago, I faced a lot of challenges of falling into many wrong hands in my quest for money making offers. I was scammed, ventured in many unprofitable activities until found out about fiverr. I discovered fiverr on my own without anybody introducing it or teaching me. I studied the site very well and signed up to be a seller. To my surprised I made about $1000 in less that two months.

I was using fiverr before someone introduced me to upwork. The major thing I like about upowrk is that it is full of professionals where you will learn one or more things from. Though it may be stressful before being verified. It is worth the wait.

I don't work in the freelancer but I want to create a job in freelancer how I create job in this site I work in written content and pdf file change in words office I have no about the freelancer but favourit is fiver

I have web development skills and I've heard of fivver and heard great things about them but have yet to try to land any gigs on making someones website. Been extremely sick these days but that may be something I would look into in the coming future and may possibly give that a try on fivver and possibly land a small gig.

Upwork offers tools to kickstart your freelance journey – collaborative space, built-in invoice maker, and transparent recruitment process. You might also be able to work for many famous clients such as Microsoft, Airbnb, Dropbox, etc.

Anyone who is looking for flexibility in their jobs should definitely check this freelance website.

We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

What are your best pick when it comes to legit freelancing sites??
The freelancing industry is so robust that it is expected that freelancers will comprise about 50 percent of India’s workforce by 2020. If you have a skill, chances are, you are more likely to survive and thrive better on your own than working under someone.
But you don’t just need to possess the right skill set; you also need to have a good profile to back you up. In fact, landing a freelance IT gig has become tougher today than it was a mere three years ago.

The freelancing industry is so robust that it is expected that freelancers will comprise about 50 percent of India’s workforce by 2020. If you have a skill, chances are, you are more likely to survive and thrive better on your own than working under someone.
But you don’t just need to possess the right skill set; you also need to have a good profile to back you up. In fact, landing a freelance IT gig has become tougher today than it was a mere three years ago.
That's true, landing freelancing gig now a days is looking more and more hard. I have submitted proposals to some blogging site to get started with writing career. But I've never succeeded in landing such gig. Its looking stressful and uneasy to keep on applying and not getting response about landing it.

I prefer to use upwork and Fiverr to source for buyer for my gig. These two platforms are ideal and easy to use for freelancer who wants to make out money from their Digital skills. However, you need to know that the market is competitive so you need to be good at what you do.

We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

The only freelancing sites that I am comfortable right now is bizdustry. most of the social media platforms that I have across recently are not paying and some of them pays very small amount of money which I can't afford to waste my time.

These two platforms are ideal and easy to use for freelancer who wants to make out money from their Digital skills. However, you need to know that the market is competitive so you need to be good at what you do.

Fiver , upwork , freelancer are best and legit sites in freelancing field And I personally use the same website, these are excellent in freelance field and most useful websites and you can get huge number of people there.

• Best Websites to Find Freelance Jobs and Make Extra Money.
  • Upwork.
  • Toptal.
  • Freelancer.
  • Craigslist.
  • Guru.
  • 99designs.
  • Peopleperhour.

The only freelancing sites that I am comfortable right now is bizdustry. most of the social media platforms that I have across recently are not paying and some of them pays very small amount of money which I can't afford to waste my time.
Majority of those social media site that gives reward for your activities doesn't fulfil what they stated. Bizdustry is living to the standard it stated. It is good you find bizdustry wanting, and earning through it as well. By doing the normal things you do at social medias.

Well personally, I prefer upwork.though it's more harder to get accepted but it's worth it at the end. Scores of professionals are there seeking to get their work done. I also like fiverr too

I have heard a lot about Upwork and I am keen to join it as soon as I decide to expand my scope in the online business. It's never easy to be on the top of what you do as regards getting to see how some of these things work online. I see people making big funds on those sites and I feel like I need to do more.

My top freelancing sites are fiverr, up work, seoclerk, picoworkers and micro workers. Fiverr happen to be my favorite among the list because it's the place I've made the biggest money online. When I signed up as a freelancer on fiverr I thought I was just like every other sites where you may not make money but in less than one month I made about $500.

• Upwork. Upwork is one of the top-rated websites in the world when it comes to freelancing and freelance jobs. ...
  • Fiverr. Fiverr was founded in 2010 on the concept of buying and selling of freelance services globally, starting at just $5. ...
  • Freelancer.com. ...
  • Guru. ...
  • PeoplePerHour. ...
  • UrbanPro. ...
  • Broxer.com.

The knew I already know are those you have posted about. I know about Fiverr, I also know about freelancer dot com. These sites are actually good and wonderful to use and they help generate passive income, but the stress involved are what is always turning me off. My work doesn't give me chance.

Bro forget it those things doesn't work, I have participated in so many freelancing, but nothing came out from it so they no longer move me, at all if you're serious In bizdustry you can make a whole lot of money from the site, at least you get more than one dollar in two days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back