What's new

Mention your top freelancing sites

IN FIverr you will earn when someone buys your services, and in upwork you will have to bid on someone's job and earn when you are awarded the contract

I am not a freelance worker but even with that I still have an idea of some of the most popular freelance sites you can still work if you have the interest to do so, fiverr and freelancer are the most popular one I have been hearing about

For everyone looking to make some extra money on the side, freelancing sites are sure a way to go and some of my picks with regards to freelancing are bizdustry and thebeermoney forum.

After being rejected from upwork multiple times, I lost motivation to join other freelancer sites. I am not using any freelancng platforms. am on micro job sites, thoug

I can confidently speak if two most known and very popular freelancing sites on the internet. The are the best when it comes to freelancing. They are Fiverr and upworks platforms

There are several freelancing platforms, but only about few of them are really well known and used by a lot of people. Some of them are Fiverr, upwork and several of them.
You only realise this platform that I know is fiverr and I think this is one of the best freelance platform that really pays, it has been consistent over time.

Fiverr remains one of the best if not the best freelancing platform in the whole world and I would recommend it to anyone because I have a lot of people making money there.

Upwork , Fiverr , Freelancer are some of the top freelancing sites that I may prefer in future once I learn any skill that is most demanding in this era.

I've seen and heard lots of freelancing sites around. I've registered on one before which is fiverr. With how friendly fiverr is, i think its my best pick.

I have really come across and read about most of the freelance sites stated above, but I have registered with any of them as I don't have any particular skills to offer there. I am still learning some skills. That is my opinion on this discussion.

I am so surprised that majority choose upwork. Although it takes quite some time before you are approved . I have seen freelancing sites that do not demand for money before they can showcase your gigs. Upwork is not free at all , the site demands for money.

I do not have an opportunity to work on any freelance site but from my research about it I think fiverr is one of the best freelance sites i know, I don't know of any other one but I am comfortable with Fiverr. That is the one you should try.

I do not have an opportunity to work on any freelance site but from my research about it I think fiverr is one of the best freelance sites i know, I don't know of any other one but I am comfortable with Fiverr. That is the one you should try.
Yes I agree with you that most of us did not have enough time to work and any freelance site but from the research I will see fiverr is one of the best freelance sites

Although Fiverr has a hectic verification process, I'll still put them at the top of my list for best freelancing websites. Other ones like freelancer can come next

When I joined upwork it was called Odesk. I managed to earn really well. I even got a lot of clients who hired me off platform later on. However, I have not bid on any jobs on upwork since a couple of years

The freelancer platform I like most is Upwork. the reason is that the platform has a lot of experience freelance in most niches and didn't commands higher fee like other platform.

Upwork. For the new freelancer. View now Jump to details.

Fiverr. For the gig freelancer. View now Jump to details.

Freelancer. For the international freelancer. View now Jump to details.

Toptal. For the discriminating freelancer. ...

LinkedIn. For the professional job seeker.

I've been thinking about venturing into the freelance arena, particularly transcription anyone knows where I should start from?

Right now I am not actually working on any freelancing platform as of now. I am only working on Paid to post forums. There are not many great freelancing platforms for medium-skilled writers out there, unfortunately.

Even though I have not been consistent and working on all these freelancing website, I think the best option out there for any freelancer is Fiverr, freelancer.com and upwork.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back