What's new

Mention your top freelancing sites

Cool, fiverr have always been the best pick for me too, based on how the freelancing platform operates. I have an account with fiverr but I have not personalized my account up to standard nor updated my work samples, it will really be hard for me to get any client via fiverr for now. But in the future, I will reconsider my plans when I'm true with software development skill acquisition. Have you been able to get a gig through fiverr??
I'm still growing over there. My account l had is for the family and we plan marketing various services. We plan to be fully ready like you said before we begin active work over there. Since everyone in the family have different talent, l guess it might be good we come together and market for growth easily over there.

I am a learner in this stuff but I will love to learn and also become a professional to be able to make contributions in conversation like this,
If I get the meaning of freelance site well, I think it means sites that are explore freely.

I'm still growing over there. My account l had is for the family and we plan marketing various services. We plan to be fully ready like you said before we begin active work over there. Since everyone in the family have different talent, l guess it might be good we come together and market for growth easily over there.
That gonna be beneficial of all members in your household gonna register through fiverr, since all of you have a good marketable skill. I think fiverr is the right option for your household.

That gonna be beneficial of all members in your household gonna register through fiverr, since all of you have a good marketable skill. I think fiverr is the right option for your household.
Yeah, l think the same way too. Maybe the problem l still fear is how to promote our talents and get trusted customers. But l worry lies because with hard work and dedication, everything will surely be fine some day to come.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, l think the same way too. Maybe the problem l still fear is how to promote our talents and get trusted customers. But l worry lies because with hard work and dedication, everything will surely be fine some day to come.

Post automatically merged:

Lol, you don't need to promote outside fiverr, all you got to do now is, focus your attention on updating your fiverr profile to meet the demand of those clients that will offer you and your households gigs,okay.

Lol, you don't need to promote outside fiverr, all you got to do now is, focus your attention on updating your fiverr profile to meet the demand of those clients that will offer you and your households gigs,okay.
Thanks for advice bro.
I will try as much as possible to always promote myself effectively by making my profile just perfect. And with time, I'm sure I will adopt to their demands and needs very well like they expected.

There are actually many of freelancing sites but personally, I'd go for Fiverr and Upwork, they are the best do far you have a skill and you're marketable
You'll get awesome and great results.

Thanks for advice bro.
I will try as much as possible to always promote myself effectively by making my profile just perfect. And with time, I'm sure I will adopt to their demands and needs very well like they expected.
Good, go create an account now and build your freelancing career from the scratch to achieve success as time goes on. With your tremendous skills, that you advertise in their platform. I wish you success in your freelancing dream.

Good, go create an account now and build your freelancing career from the scratch to achieve success as time goes on. With your tremendous skills, that you advertise in their platform. I wish you success in your freelancing dream.
For the account l created it long ago, and even the profile l'm already done with it. We just trying to sample much work before starting to create an offer so that we will always respond to our clients very fast whenever we have them.

I
We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

What are your best pick when it comes to legit freelancing sites??
I do not currently have a multiple freelance that I'm working with now, the only one that I just registered to is Fiverr. But, by the topic you throw now I can gain more freelance site I can be using. But the only thing is that I do not which one is legit site that can pay without wasting time on it.

For the account l created it long ago, and even the profile l'm already done with it. We just trying to sample much work before starting to create an offer so that we will always respond to our clients very fast whenever we have them.
Without sampling your skills via fiverr network, will be hard for you to attract those clients. If you really want to excel and be prosperous through fiverr, all you got to do is upload your job samples when you are through creating your profile. Those samples will enable you to gain recognition and imminent gig.

Without sampling your skills via fiverr network, will be hard for you to attract those clients. If you really want to excel and be prosperous through fiverr, all you got to do is upload your job samples when you are through creating your profile. Those samples will enable you to gain recognition and imminent gig.
Yeah, l understand. We really want to go into programming like designing websites and logo's as well. So we want to finish and make sure our work is intact before we start creating offers marketing them. As at now we are already done with two websites and some number of logo. We will start very soon with the offers.

Yeah, l understand. We really want to go into programming like designing websites and logo's as well. So we want to finish and make sure our work is intact before we start creating offers marketing them. As at now we are already done with two websites and some number of logo. We will start very soon with the offers.
Cool, your household is making too string, waves, keep going higher. And sampling your skills backing them up with your Resume, curriculum vitae. Your curriculum vitae can help clients/ companies to locate you.

We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

What are your best pick when it comes to legit freelancing sites??
I'm not really a fan of freelancing service but as much and little as I know about this, I can recommend Fiverr to anyone. I have an account there but don't really have time to work over there. I'll be reading everyone's comments to know more about this.

Upwork may be one of the best and good freelance site for finding work no matter what type of freelancer you are. Designhill. Toptal. LinkedIn and LinkedIn ProFinder. We Work Remotely. Behance. SimplyHired. Dribbble.

Even though I have not been able to have a success story but my pick would be fiverr and upwork.But am yet to look at the alternaitive sites as you have pointed out and the probability to get jobs through the sites.I think I should prepare adequately on how I can leverage the information that i have been privy to.

I'm not really a fan of freelancing service but as much and little as I know about this, I can recommend Fiverr to anyone. I have an account there but don't really have time to work over there. I'll be reading everyone's comments to know more about this.
I have fiverr account but its hard for me there to create a seller's account. I only have a client account only for given out work, buying other peoples item. I have tried as much as I can to create a seller's account but fiverr isn't enabling me for that.

I have accounts on upwork and Fiverr, however, I have not started working on these platforms. After I lost my job I began to search online for making money. That's how I joined Fiverr and Upwork, however, before I created my first gig or bid on the first job, I started working on my website.

These days I am not active on any freelance marketplaces, however, in the past, I have worked on seoclerks and upwork and made really good money. I also have a couple of gigs on fivere, but I am yet make my first sale.

Best Freelance Websites to Find Work
  • Fiverr.
  • Upwork.
  • Toptal.
  • Simply Hired.
  • PeoplePerHour.
  • Aquent.
  • Crowded.
  • The Creative Group.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back