Selling Freelancing Services Through Multiple Platforms

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are a freelancer, you can sell your services, through your website or blog, your social pages, webmaster forums, as well as freelancing sites. To get more clients through your site, you need to receive a lot of traffic, with social sites, you need huge followers, on freelance websites, like Upwork or Fiverr, you need lots of good ratings and reviews. If you're new or don't have many ratings yet, it's hard to get clients to pick you.

It really comes down to providing your services anywhere you can. I started this way, with Fiverr, Upwork and a few other sites, but I soon moved to running my own services on my own instead of relying on other freelance sits. So far I've made more on my own than through any freelance site. But, it's a good avenue to start in.

I will recommend you the microwork site Hiretalents to provide your freelancing services. and not only that, but also if you have a page on social networks, become an influencer and place an ad for a certain amount on your page with a large number of participants.

I will recommend you the microwork site Hiretalents to provide your freelancing services. and not only that, but also if you have a page on social networks, become an influencer and place an ad for a certain amount on your page with a large number of participants.
Please explain more about hiretalents. I don't know about this site, I don't think I have even heard of this site. I know a microwork site called Sproutgigs, which offer micro freelancing services, where you can see services even for $1

Please explain more about hiretalents. I don't know about this site, I don't think I have even heard of this site. I know a microwork site called Sproutgigs, which offer micro freelancing services, where you can see services even for $1
HireTalents is a site similar to Fiverr but there are 3 online professions combined such as: Talents (freelance work selling gigs) Micro job worker, (perform tasks) Influencer (Have a famous social network) You choose the desired profession and get to work

I think the best thing you can do, especially if you're a beginner, is to offer your services on as many platforms as possible, including forums and social networks, as this will make you more likely to get jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back