What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

Cloud mining sites ate simply scam. They have dubious purpose we they're on operation. They aren't mining any legit Bitcoin, they just want to run away with our funds.
I have always known that these so called cloud mining platforms are mere cheap scam reaping people off their money. They have so many types of plans to lure their unsuspecting victims always

I was scammed once, I'm not sure what happened to the site or if it got legally classified as a ponzi but I registered on Empowr which was supposedly a social media site where you get paid to post, but I had to give my PayPal details and after a few weeks they deducted money without any previous notification. It felt like something they did to make you desperate and post more to try and make up for the losses but luckily at that point I called BS, terminated my account and even managed to get a refund through PayPal's purchase protection.

After the demise of the popular Ponzi scheme called MMM, many more started Popping out from all over the Internet. There was this one immidiately after MMM I joined that started really well, only to discover that they were begining to pay themselves alone later
I also was in his particular ponzi scheme when it was still buzzing at that earlier time it came out. I got some profits out of it I must say. But it didn't last that long. I only lost at the tail end of that scheme.

That ponzi scheme is the one i can't remember till date. I was so perplexed to lose my hard earned funds invested carelessly on MMM, which never returned.

I have always known that these so called cloud mining platforms are mere cheap scam reaping people off their money. They have so many types of plans to lure their unsuspecting victims always
Yes, they created it to hide under the umbrella of legit Cryptocurrency cloud mining network. But the truth be told, those men aren't what they claim to be, just scam all through.
Post automatically merged:

Ponzi have really caused people losing whole lots of money they wouldn't have lost. At times ignorance and greed cost people losing such hefty amount of money.

Last edited:
But some of this fraudsters use very high level VPN to bypass the IP tracking and make themselves anonymous. But I believe its still possible to track them if other well thoughtful individuals online wants to do such investigations and fetch those perpetrators.
VPNs are very common these days and so in that sense i think that you are right and it will be very hard to be able to track these people and take the necessary actions against them.

Concerning those Ponzi scheme i invested my money that later turned scam. Well, there are alot of them that happened though I didn't put my money but I know of people that invested into it and turned out to be a great scam after sometimes. One of them is MMM

MMM is the one and biggest Ponzi scheme that has ripped many people in my country up till date. So many others are coming up these days and I don't even give them attention.

Remember any investment withou hit proof of operation, looks increasingly a suspicious type of investment. Beware of such kind of investment schemes in order not to dash your hard earned money away.

Mention those ponzi scheme that ripped you off and never rewarded you after investing into it??
The one and only one ponzy scheme I can never forget in my life is mmm. When I first joined the site when introduced to me by a friend I invested in it after some days I got more profit back on my money and later on continue. But last last I lost it all.

Ponzi scheme are almost every where in the world, they lure you into investing by promising to double your money, I fell for MOM, and lately a friend of mine was scam by H5stepworkstime.

The one and only one ponzy scheme I can never forget in my life is mmm. When I first joined the site when introduced to me by a friend I invested in it after some days I got more profit back on my money and later on continue. But last last I lost it all.
They're simply scammers, they trended during 2016, that's when i knew them. I knew their plans that's why i never invested a dime to it. I advised my other siblings who entered into it, never to enter but they never listened to me. That's when losses became inevitable to them.

There are a lot of Ponzi schemes in this part of the world and the one thing is that people always fall for their scam. The one I invested my money on around 2017 was called NNU.

Ponzi schemes now take on different modes of operation by even making it look legit at the beginning. I have learnt a lot from the mmm scam although I never lost funds per se.

There are a lot of Ponzi schemes in this part of the world and the one thing is that people always fall for their scam. The one I invested my money on around 2017 was called NNU.
Did you gain your funds from NNU ponzi scheme or it was just like others?? The reason i don't invest on ponzi, they aren't investing those funds elsewhere to increase their own income, they just use Mr A money to psy Mr B. When the funds aren't flowing the way they like, they just disappear over night.

Ponzi schemes now take on different modes of operation by even making it look legit at the beginning. I have learnt a lot from the mmm scam although I never lost funds per se.
well said. no doubt they appear as they are legit and will pay to continue but they are just here to scam people to make their profit. while who join in the start can make good money.

well said. no doubt they appear as they are legit and will pay to continue but they are just here to scam people to make their profit. while who join in the start can make good money.
Yeah! Thàt is the thing with ponzi schemes, the early participants make the good money and those who enter late bear the brunt of the scheme's collapse.

Yeah! Thàt is the thing with ponzi schemes, the early participants make the good money and those who enter late bear the brunt of the scheme's collapse.
yes we should understand that those people who start a site with many ideas and with the greedy scheme are here for earning and god knows when they will hit usres.

All ponzi schemes are scam. IN fact ponzi is another word for a scam programs. I have been a part of a lot of ponzi schemes (I did know that they were scam), but I was able to make some money.

Last edited:
This thread reminds of a particular Ponzi scheme that wrecked a lot of people. The name is mmm. There are several of them popping up on daily basis.

Tho scam sites always create their sites and hide under the name of a legit sites saying they are legit and paying, they will pay some people and after they see many people starts investing because of the their payment news, they will run away.
That ponzi scheme is the one i can't remember till date. I was so perplexed to lose my hard earned funds invested carelessly on MMM, which never returned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back