What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

Seriously there is nothing in this world that is going to make me try and remember all the Ponzi scheme that I invested my money in the past because of how gullible I was and also greedy in order to make more money from them.

The one I did and will never forget is MMM. I Invested in the Ponzi scheme and they actually ran away with my money. They promised to give me 30% at the end of the month though
MMM ripped many Nigerians off, even my mother and sister lost whopping amount of money investing via the ponzi scheme that never paid off.

This is very interesting because it remain me of those days that ponzi scheme like MMM, Smart earn, primevault and many of their kind run away with my money.

It was during the pandemic that I did a lot of ponzis I noticed majority of them only paid for a few weeks after beginning so I would invest for a short while only.

They are too numerous for me to count. I participate in Ponzi scheme both online and offline. The money does it goes with Ponzi schemes is enough for me to do something worthwhile in this life.

They are too numerous for me to count. I participate in Ponzi scheme both online and offline. The money does it goes with Ponzi schemes is enough for me to do something worthwhile in this life.
Its a pity to hear that you've lost whopping with ponzi scheme. Others lost bitterly like you then, it's nice you forgot about such lost and moved on.

MMM ripped many Nigerians off, even my mother and sister lost whopping amount of money investing via the ponzi scheme that never paid off.

Seriously, I don't really want to remember that ponzi scheme website because it's one of the biggest one where I lost over $2000 when I invested in them thinking they were can be trusted.

Their is no one from my country forgetting the chief ponzi scheme MMM. The site ripped me off during the year 2016. Thank God I'm still living today.

I joined many different ponzi scheme that later run away with my money and the last one i joined is primevault where i invested and they scammed me.

I have never invested my money in any online business before , it always seemed rather too shallow to me to invest online, when I have never seen the owner of the business or the solid proof of the existence of the business, and even if all the proof exists, I have high trust issues. But I did invest a lot of my time and energy in to online making money sites a lot of which turned out to be scam.
One of the functions came I invested my money and I later found out that it is a scam is mmm and I was really disappointed.

High yield investment program and Ponzi scheme are now much in the world and I have also been scammed from one of these scheme. I invested in Twinkas group sometimes back and they ran away with my money

Seriously, I don't really want to remember that ponzi scheme website because it's one of the biggest one where I lost over $2000 when I invested in them thinking they were can be trusted.
That's whopping amount of money you lost through such ripping off website. It isn't easy to digest such kind of lost, it shows you're a man, and life doesn't end there.

Seriously was a very huge amount of money that I had planned to use on startup something before I decide to invest in the Ponzi scheme which ended up bad.

So many ponzi schem that I have invested and lost. It's not new again
I will try and list some for us her
1. MMM This ponzi business is popularly known especially in Nigeria, they carted away millions of people's hard earn money.
2. M-GLOBAL This is another ponzi that you make double of your invested in a less space of time.
many more online and offline ponzi plenty.
I was lucky to play a smart move in MMM and withdraw because I am always careful when investing , I invested three times , make money and get my return together with my capital and leave.

I doubted ponzi right from the first day I heard about them. I learned that they aren't coming to reward us, rather ripping us off and nothing more.

Seriously I believe that frustration and being under pressure is one of the reason why a lot of people jump into Ponzi scheme trying to make money which most of the times I end up not get them to lose the little one that they have.

Hmm, frustration? Those who enter into Ponzi regularly after learning how it works aren't in frustration. Ignorant is their own cause, they simply don't want to learn.

Seriously I'm going to tell you that as much as ignorance is involved also you cannot remove frustration from the fact of its influence because they will be frustrated to the point of not giving up trying to get more money from the one that they lost.

I have never invested my money in any online business before , it always seemed rather too shallow to me to invest online, when I have never seen the owner of the business or the solid proof of the existence of the business, and even if all the proof exists, I have high trust issues. But I did invest a lot of my time and energy in to online making money sites a lot of which turned out to be scam.
I invested in mmm and it turns out to be scan this was one popular Ponzi scheme that really make people go broke because of their investment into it

Mmm was the first actual ponzi scheme I started or invested into that became a scam when things started tondall apart for it. I lost a little amount of money. But not that much as I made from it though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back