What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

Raingold: I was the first and only time I invested in a ponzi scheme, though at the time I had a feeling it was a scam, but the need for quick cash clouded my jugement, couple with all the testimony on the site.

I can't remember if it's 2016 or probably 2017 where I lost my whole life savings to mmm, it first seems like a dream to me but unfortunately it was reality. I lost all my money. Then last year I lost quite some fortune to Racksterly, same month I registered was when it eventually crashed.

I invested in Ultimate Cycle and that's how I lost all my funds. It was really crazy and depressing. Back then, I saw these ponzi schemes as the new way to become a millionaire not knowing that I was doing something pretty wrong. I learnt from it and now I know better.

I have fall into their evil hand when i was in school. They used the word of mouth to deceive me into believing that when i invest 10k i will make more profit especially when i bring people as my dial lines or networking.
I really have forgotten their name.

I have been scammed so many times online and I have promised myself not to invest on anything or send money to anyone I don't know online
Some of these online investment platforms are
1.Forcrypt
2.Crypto Heaven
3.LOOM
4.MMM

i could mention so many, but would just give a few.
MMM
Insme
Uwork
Mybonus
Loom
The annoying thing about all these investment plathforms they will look and act legit if one is not careful

Hmmmmm, those Ponzi scheme that ripped us off our money, MMM and TWINKAS. Thank God for the deliverance, I will never get involved in any Ponzi scheme again.

I've lost so much to Ponzi, sometimes I don't don't want remember them because it is always painful, the likes of MMM, bitconnect, bonbuy stakerrs, my bonus, insme, uwork and many more but I am still investing hoping for a better day.

Luckily for me, I have never invested in any ponzi scheme because none made sense to me from the start and I have read about Bennie Madoff many years ago. So it was easy to discern. But I heard about some like MMM, Get Help Worldwide, Kay Nation, M global, MySureCash etc.

Oh they are too much to mention. I'll try to mention those I remember. 1. This is the largest loss for me and it's from MMM, MYSURECASH, KAYNATION, ETC 😄

2. my initial ignorance on how to buy Bitcoin cost me 100$ from an escrow group
Post automatically merged:

Oh they are too much to mention. I'll try to mention those I remember. 1. This is the largest loss for me and it's from MMM, MYSURECASH, KAYNATION, ETC 😄

2. my initial ignorance on how to buy Bitcoin cost me 100$ from an escrow group
You mentioned some but I would say MMM, was not a ponzi scheme to me. That stuff helped a lot of people that did iñ 2016. Including myself. The house I stay in right now was built by my dad with MMM money also. It was not a ponzi scheme, it just happens to be unfortunate.

You mentioned some but I would say MMM, was not a ponzi scheme to me. That stuff helped a lot of people that did iñ 2016. Including myself. The house I stay in right now was built by my dad with MMM money also. It was not a ponzi scheme, it just happens to be unfortunate.
It's the definition of Ponzi scheme.

I have been scammed before by ponzi schemes, though I can't remember their names. Some of them the bitcoin trippler and doubler sites. They promise to double your bitcoin within 24 hours or tripple within 48 hours then they go scam before you withdraw. Another one was a cloud mining site which also went scam. I promised myself to never go back to investing in them again.

I invested in Ultimate Cycle and that's how I lost all my funds. It was really crazy and depressing. Back then, I saw these ponzi schemes as the new way to become a millionaire not knowing that I was doing something pretty wrong. I learnt from it and now I know better.
Same thing happened to me back then, I saw ponzi schemes as a new way to make huge money without much stress, I never knew I was putting my hand inside fire. And I deeply regret everything but at same time haven't really learnt my lessons, it's just so pathetic.

Same thing happened to me back then, I saw ponzi schemes as a new way to make huge money without much stress, I never knew I was putting my hand inside fire. And I deeply regret everything but at same time haven't really learnt my lessons, it's just so pathetic.

You need to be careful as more ponzi schemes will still come up this year. I see that they now use different ways to work it out. So, understanding that and finding a means to analyze the whole situation is always very important. I can't invest on anything that promises heaven on earth without a clear understanding of what it is all about.

Oh there's a lot. Here's the recent list
  • 2ice.vip (lost 7 dollars here)
  • D-dividents (a smart contract that turned into a scam lost $15
  • Tronflow (not exactly sure if scam but pool was drained lost $8
  • Cryptocloud.vip (gone scam and i lost $1
  • Supertron - lost $10
  • Crypto-bull.vip (just yesterday lost $1.5

You need to be careful as more ponzi schemes will still come up this year. I see that they now use different ways to work it out. So, understanding that and finding a means to analyze the whole situation is always very important. I can't invest on anything that promises heaven on earth without a clear understanding of what it is all about.
You're absolutely right on this, they are using a different method entirely and a lot of gullible people won't suspect that they are ponzi, they are even going as far as having offices in Lagos and some other part of the country and when some people hear they have a direct office they would be calm not knowing they would eventually pack up.

Mmm is number one. I have lost money in quite a lot of high-yield Investments scam back in the days and I have really learnt my lessons now. It'S much better to learn forex or learn any skill, and make money in any freelancing sites than doing Ponzi schemes.
This made laugh seriously because I could remember how my money disappeared into thin air with MMM ponzi scheme then. My dad warned me but I did not here to his warning. Another one after that was GET HELP PLATFORM, some also on whatsapp with different names. Insme is the latest one

My wife was invited by her boss to join a networking business. The membership fee is 8,000 pesos (around $160). I advised my wife to not join because the mechanics said that my wife will earn when she recruits members. That scheme is obviously a ponzi scheme where your recruits would make you earn even if you are just sitting down. There were more than 5 who joined but my wife didn't. After a few months their investment vanished when the company closed shop.

I could remember losing a huge amount of money to MMM in 2016-2017. The scheme paid me 20% on my first investment but I lost it all on the second investments. Loom is another investment scam that I lost a lot of money in. I didn’t even get to receive any returns on investment then I lost it all on first investment

Well I have only been defrauded once by a platform, and that platform is called MMM. I invested in the business and I regretted it. Since that day, I run aways from any platform that requested for money before one can request for withdrawal.

A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that pays existing investors with funds collected from new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often promise to invest your money and generate high returns with little or no risk. ... Instead, they use it to pay those who invested earlier and may keep some for themselves.
Mybonus app stopped in Nigeria and investors loosed a lot of money been used to invest without any retuning gain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back