What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

There are many of ponzi scheme that can not remember, but the one I can remember is MMM I invested with them this group scam many that I cannot forget.

Tho scam sites always create their sites and hide under the name of a legit sites saying they are legit and paying, they will pay some people and after they see many people starts investing because of the their payment news, they will run away.
Yes, they're always hiding under the umbrella of the unique ones. That's why you'll be careful enough to make researches in order to separate the fake from the legit.

Oh they are too much to mention. I'll try to mention those I remember. 1. This is the largest loss for me and it's from MMM, MYSURECASH, KAYNATION, ETC 😄

2. my initial ignorance on how to buy Bitcoin cost me 100$ from an escrow group
Post automatically merged:

Oh they are too much to mention. I'll try to mention those I remember. 1. This is the largest loss for me and it's from MMM, MYSURECASH, KAYNATION, ETC 😄

2. my initial ignorance on how to buy Bitcoin cost me 100$ from an escrow group
MMM really got alot of people that year, back then MMM was so massive almost everyone was into it. Its also the reason why so many people no longer trust online investment even when a legit one comes their way.

There are many of ponzi scheme that can not remember, but the one I can remember is MMM I invested with them this group scam many that I cannot forget.
I remember MMM. A friend of mine was really pressuring me to invest in her group. But I never really comfortable in trusting this site. After a while, I heard that it had gone scam and I was so happy that I never invested in it.

So many ponzi schem that I have invested and lost. It's not new again
I will try and list some for us her
1. MMM This ponzi business is popularly known especially in Nigeria, they carted away millions of people's hard earn money.
2. M-GLOBAL This is another ponzi that you make double of your invested in a less space of time.
many more online and offline ponzi plenty.
I don't even know if m global that is to tell you how much of ponzi scheme are available out there which is to say that one has to be very careful especially when it comes to online investment.

I remember MMM. A friend of mine was really pressuring me to invest in her group. But I never really comfortable in trusting this site. After a while, I heard that it had gone scam and I was so happy that I never invested in it.
I was also pressured into coming and invest in MMM in which I later did twice and opt out because of fear of crashing in which it later crashed and people lost a huge amount of money in the process.

I was also pressured into coming and invest in MMM in which I later did twice and opt out because of fear of crashing in which it later crashed and people lost a huge amount of money in the process.
I don't know if those Multi-level marketing are still around. So many have invested thinking that they will be rich because of the mechanics that was shown to them. The key is in recruiting members. The more you recruit, the more you earn. Isn't it obvious that the scheme will be earning from the membership fee?

I do not participate in any investment online because I do not see a need and beside the risk is too much, most of my investments are in the bank and sometimes I invest little of my money in cryptocurrency, those are the ones I do and I they are trusted and secured

I was also on MMM. I invested $20 worth of bitcoin. When I invested, I knew it was a ponzi scheme and I was likely to lose money. Therefore, when I lost, it did not pain me.

Apart from HYIP programs, there are many other kinds of ponzi schemes as well. Some paid to click sites are also ponzi schemes in disguise. God knows when we will be able to gain victory over these scams. Never ever invest money on the internet unless you are sure about the company and the financial activities of the company you are about to invest in.

Tho scam sites always create their sites and hide under the name of a legit sites saying they are legit and paying, they will pay some people and after they see many people starts investing because of the their payment news, they will run away.
one of the person's skin I invested my money in and I later found out that the discount is mmm, these people scammed a lot of people and went away with their money and I was one of them.

There was this platform called NNU that invested some amount of money on in 2017. I never made any money from it and they run away with my investment after all the time I spent doing some tasks on their platform.

Apart from HYIP programs, there are many other kinds of ponzi schemes as well. Some paid to click sites are also ponzi schemes in disguise. God knows when we will be able to gain victory over these scams. Never ever invest money on the internet unless you are sure about the company and the financial activities of the company you are about to invest in.
Yes, investing in online sites is not a good investment because you are not sure if the company is for real. One day when the website goes off the internet you will be left with disappointment since you do not even know the real name of the scammer or even the physical address.

There are some sites that ripped me off my precious time , data and energy. Quite a number of them , and I have vowed never to fall into their traps again. The sites are survey sites, ptp sites, faucets and some online money making games.
All the sites that I mentioned are extremely ridiculous and detrimental to me losing Hope's on so many sites

I remember the site name was something like coin doubler , I had invested some amount to double in 24 hours , but didnt receive anything in my wallet. It was always showing pending.

Actually I do hear alot about them mmm,Juice box and so many including all this racksterli stuff too it went away with some people's money and there is something I noticed about this people it's usually first come first 🥇 serve.

Actually I do hear alot about them mmm,Juice box and so many including all this racksterli stuff too it went away with some people's money and there is something I noticed about this people it's usually first come first 🥇 serve.
One of the Ponzi scheme that I invested my money in the later turn scam was mmm, the company was owned by Russian man who deceived people.

Can't really remember the name of all of them, but I can remember about 3 of them that took my money from me in 2018, one of them paid while the others crashed.

The one I did and will never forget is MMM. I Invested in the Ponzi scheme and they actually ran away with my money. They promised to give me 30% at the end of the month though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back