What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Remember any investment without proof of operation, looks increasingly a suspicious type of investment. Beware of such kind of investment schemes in order not to dash your hard earned money away.

Mention those ponzi scheme that ripped you off and never rewarded you after investing into it??

Oh they are too much to mention. I'll try to mention those I remember. 1. This is the largest loss for me and it's from MMM, MYSURECASH, KAYNATION, ETC 😄

2. my initial ignorance on how to buy Bitcoin cost me 100$ from an escrow group
Post automatically merged:

Oh they are too much to mention. I'll try to mention those I remember. 1. This is the largest loss for me and it's from MMM, MYSURECASH, KAYNATION, ETC 😄

2. my initial ignorance on how to buy Bitcoin cost me 100$ from an escrow group

So many ponzi schem that I have invested and lost. It's not new again
I will try and list some for us her
1. MMM This ponzi business is popularly known especially in Nigeria, they carted away millions of people's hard earn money.
2. M-GLOBAL This is another ponzi that you make double of your invested in a less space of time.
many more online and offline ponzi plenty.

Remember any investment without proof of operation, looks increasingly a suspicious type of investment. Beware of such kind of investment schemes in order not to dash your hard earned money away.

Mention those ponzi scheme that ripped you off and never rewarded you after investing into it??
Mmm is number one. I have lost money in quite a lot of high-yield Investments scam back in the days and I have really learnt my lessons now. It'S much better to learn forex or learn any skill, and make money in any freelancing sites than doing Ponzi schemes.

Mmm is number one. I have lost money in quite a lot of high-yield Investments scam back in the days and I have really learnt my lessons now. It'S much better to learn forex or learn any skill, and make money in any freelancing sites than doing Ponzi schemes.
I love it when people are learning positively from their previous failures and work to find solutions to drive success in more meaning skills or gigs online or offline. Than just kicking around still feeling bitter when investing on an unprofitable investment. Learning trading or venturing into any other skills is a wise choice. Find any one and pick, learn perfectly to make your career shine.

Some of those ponzi schemes rewarded only for a while. The early birds who joined them early benefited while the rest cried their eyes out. Such is MMM, Get Help Worldwide, Kay Nation, M global, MySureCash and many many of them.

Hmm I've been into ponzi scheme wayback last year thru online investment they are saying. Which can double your money or gaining interest of it. But I already forgot all those ponzi scheme lol. Its just so tempting sometimes that's why was so tricked to invest those scam.

I've been scammed by lots of Ponzi scheme, nnu is the first, a site that pays you for reading news and sharing sponsored post daily, secondly supersage, a smart contract that needs people to refer other people. To mention a few.

I can't remember if it's 2016 or probably 2017 where I lost my whole life savings to mmm, it first seems like a dream to me but unfortunately it was reality. I lost all my money. Then last year I lost quite some fortune to Racksterly, same month I registered was when it eventually crashed.

Hmm last 4 years ago I've been into ponzi scheme networking business which I lost my money, I was ask to bring money and after two weeks my money will be double, at the end is scam

Back then we all didn't adhere to the warning of some our friends telling us that some of all this platform were scam. I invested in quite a few at that point in time namely: MMM, Ultimate cycler, Loom etc.

There was a site named racksterly, it gives you 100 percent of your investment in 30 days. All you have to do is post some advertisements on Facebook. When I invested in it that was when it crashed.

I remember doing one in 2018/2019 I can remember the year, basically what the platform offers is a percentage of funds you pay into the system, you can go as high as 100%. You will pay with bitcoin, reflects on your account, and the next day you get a return on the money. It was called persona, when I joined the site crashed, people lost thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin.

There are lots of Ponzi scheme around the world which makes people victim of insanity due to the inability to withstand the shock of getting to know that they have been scammed. I fell victim of bitcrowdy/agrisun farms where I invested and never get to see my money or gain back.

The number one scam has to be MMM, as this group scammed a lot of people, the scam was so great that the name could not be forgotten till this day. Another one that took my friends money although they payed for some months and then in the middle of the night they packed up is racksterly

Where will I start... They are many
Mmm is there, crowd 9 is among,... There is this one I wasI was told that when you come on board all you have to be doing is posting and commenting which your points will be accumulating that you can cash out at the end of every month... Well to cut the long story short... Cash out I see not my money that I invested gone down the drain without trace

Where do we begin? It started with the Stock market, then entered the forex market, mmm came along with mmm global, m-cash and so many I couldn't remember. The goal of any Ponzi scheme is to drive in alot of users pooling their funds and then running away.
Post automatically merged:

Where do we begin? It started with the Stock market, then entered the forex market, mmm came along with mmm global, m-cash and so many I couldn't remember. The goal of any Ponzi scheme is to drive in alot of users pooling their funds and then running away.

I have never invested my money in any online business before , it always seemed rather too shallow to me to invest online, when I have never seen the owner of the business or the solid proof of the existence of the business, and even if all the proof exists, I have high trust issues. But I did invest a lot of my time and energy in to online making money sites a lot of which turned out to be scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back