What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

Cloud mining sites ate simply scam. They have dubious purpose we they're on operation. They aren't mining any legit Bitcoin, they just want to run away with our funds.
This is what i have noticed as well. Apparently there are some that are legit and that have been around for years and years, however personally without actually having the equipment i doubt that i would trust any mining facility as the rewards can also be easily manipulated, even for a legit mining site.

This is what i have noticed as well. Apparently there are some that are legit and that have been around for years and years, however personally without actually having the equipment i doubt that i would trust any mining facility as the rewards can also be easily manipulated, even for a legit mining site.
Yes, already they manipulate payment proof to convince people to invest on their fake site that is only in operation to scam people.

Yes, already they manipulate payment proof to convince people to invest on their fake site that is only in operation to scam people.
Yes this is something that I have noticed for many of these new Ponzi schemes. They are payment proof with links to the transaction however this is generally one person within the scheme paying out another person and therefore the transaction whilst valid is not an indication of payment.

Yes this is something that I have noticed for many of these new Ponzi schemes. They are payment proof with links to the transaction however this is generally one person within the scheme paying out another person and therefore the transaction whilst valid is not an indication of payment.
Laughs. They try to develop new strategies to rebrand their scamming scheme to look decent, where as their aim is to fraud people and run away with their funds.

Laughs. They try to develop new strategies to rebrand their scamming scheme to look decent, where as their aim is to fraud people and run away with their funds.
As much as there will always be new Business Ventures there will always be people that are looking to take advantage of others and that is how Ponzi schemes begin to develop and adjust in order to prey on the New vulnerabilities that people have. Much of the time legal action can't be taken against these people because they have taken so many precautions to not get in contact with them afterwards for legal standings.

I've been scammed by lots of Ponzi scheme, nnu is the first, a site that pays you for reading news and sharing sponsored post daily, secondly supersage, a smart contract that needs people to refer other people. To mention a few.

One of the most popular ponzi schemes are "cloud mining" websites that collect all the money and promise to pay a good amount of money. They claim that they invest money into "mining business". They lie and cheat people. They are just like Hyip sites.

As much as there will always be new Business Ventures there will always be people that are looking to take advantage of others and that is how Ponzi schemes begin to develop and adjust in order to prey on the New vulnerabilities that people have. Much of the time legal action can't be taken against these people because they have taken so many precautions to not get in contact with them afterwards for legal standings.
They operate anonymous that's why tracking them down is hard at times, they don't review their profile. The just operate with purpose of defrauding the innocent people.

They operate anonymous that's why tracking them down is hard at times, they don't review their profile. The just operate with purpose of defrauding the innocent people.
I think that the only way that you can track down these people is to locate the IP address that they are using to create and access the website. If you are able to do this you should be able to gain a general location however this would only be applicable if you do it during a operation.

I have invested in so many ponzi scheme that later turnout to be a scam. The first ponzi I invested on was pennywise fourteen years ago, I invested so much mony on it with the hope that my money will triple in a months till today nothing happens.

I think that the only way that you can track down these people is to locate the IP address that they are using to create and access the website. If you are able to do this you should be able to gain a general location however this would only be applicable if you do it during a operation.
But some of this fraudsters use very high level VPN to bypass the IP tracking and make themselves anonymous. But I believe its still possible to track them if other well thoughtful individuals online wants to do such investigations and fetch those perpetrators.

I have never been one to engage in Ponzi schemes because the idea of your money tripling without doing anything sounds too good to be true so I've always steered away from such, I would rather gamble with my money than put into a Ponzi scheme

golden-farm in case you are aware of its name, it didn't scam that much of money from me, but that's still money that i gave them on my own, i hope nobody falls for it

In the name of investment scheme most especially in online stuffs seriously it had been a difficult decision for me to make in other to invest online because I am always scared of being scammed by scammers online so I have never tried for once to have such experience.

Remember any investment without proof of operation, looks increasingly a suspicious type of investment. Beware of such kind of investment schemes in order not to dash your hard earned money away.

Mention those ponzi scheme that ripped you off and never rewarded you after investing into it??
We are in the world where doubling of money turns scam, I have seen various ponzi scheme turning down the drain, MMM came and left and some other one like H5.stepworktime currently scam people , took their money and ran away .

We are in the world where doubling of money turns scam, I have seen various ponzi scheme turning down the drain, MMM came and left and some other one like H5.stepworktime currently scam people , took their money and ran away .
Ponzi is just crowding the surface of online community doing some malicious things, taking away peoples funds. Which is very cruel i must say. If their is a way to brush off and arrest those involve in creating this ponzi schemes and make them suffer just the way they caused people to suffer.

Personally I don't think I'll be putting myself in such a painful situation of remembering where I made one of the biggest mistakes in My Life by putting my money into Ponzi schemes that took away almost all my life savings and almost put me into depression.

I've been scammed by income sites multiple times, but I've not been scammed by ponzi scheme. I've always known them to be scam before they unleash their trait if being fraudulent when people began crying for delay around their investment.

Ponzi scheme has not always been my choice anyway, I never invested in it, but I have few friends who invested alot in it, and loose all their capital, the most popular one I remembered is mmm

I was scammed by MMM, they remain the highest ponzi scheme that really gained billions of naira, it took away from people to enrich their pockets.

A ponzi scheme that I cannot forget is green help because the owner came forward to promises all kind of.fbings even set up a forum for research and development but in the end the site didn't last up to a week.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back