What's new

Mention those ponzi schemes you invested your money that later turned scam!!

can remember emine.co, Invested 120usd all because they had been paying previous investors, never knew this was a bait to attract more investors to prey on, i joined and lost all, lessons learnt, never did such again.

I will never forget in a hurry, MMM and Crystal neder, l was scammed of $200 altogether but at the end, l was taught a lesson. Please do not fall for their incredible promises and fake bank accounts and testimonies. Most testimonies you read are from their members, all working together to scam the unsuspecting masses.

There have been various Ponzi schemes over a period of time that have looked real and there are some that looked fake maybe because they were but the one i have fallen for
1. MMM: this one broke my heart in many pieces that i could not easily recover if not for the fact that i was enough
2. Ultimate cycler: this one took over and scattered it all over again and this one was bad but not as bad as mmm
3. peer2peer: it made me just look and walk away because i was already strong enough from the experience in mmm

As far back 2017 to 2020, I invested in MMM, ultimate cycler, Grand Prix, Gramfree, Chymall and numerous sites that I can't even recall and at the end of the day, my money just went to ashes.

It all ended in a tragic way,I used my college fee to enroll for ultimate cucler scheme,though so person got their money but I actually ran at loss because the that I put in my money that was the day it stopped functioning

As far back 2017 to 2020, I invested in MMM, ultimate cycler, Grand Prix, Gramfree, Chymall and numerous sites that I can't even recall and at the end of the day, my money just went to ashes.
So Chymall was really a scam as well because a lot of people were telling me that it's something that is very legitimate and it was paying people back then but I was very reluctant to join it.

I have invest my money on online business that later turn to scam like bitinvest and many online platform that close account anyhow and block somebody that has been trade online trade

I will never forget in a hurry, MMM and Crystal neder, l was scammed of $200 altogether but at the end, l was taught a lesson. Please do not fall for their incredible promises and fake bank accounts and testimonies. Most testimonies you read are from their members, all working together to scam the unsuspecting masses.
I remember MMM so well. Though I was lucky that I never invested my money there. I remember that so many people complained later on about the enormous amounts of money they lost in it. From then on, I don't invest in such sites anymore.

During the time of mmm , I invested some amount of money in the hyip project and then I lose a lot of money , I regretted to have invested in such platform and now am.more careful

I don't have such experience yet, I don't even wish any one such because it will really be a bad experience, scammer will not make heaven

It all ended in a tragic way,I used my college fee to enroll for ultimate cucler scheme,though so person got their money but I actually ran at loss because the that I put in my money that was the day it stopped functioning
Wow I can imagine what went through you mind back then, I am sure it was what you saw other earning that motivated you to use your college fee. How did you sort out your college fee in the end?

There was one that i did not really know it was a ponzi scheme,it comes with a good return on investment,and promised to pay on monthly bases from your investment in gold,they are called goldbooker.

Pinkoin, inksnation. They did not pay us anything even when they polished themselves to look professional and got so many innocent victims who fell for them.

Oh they are too much to mention. I'll try to mention those I remember. 1. This is the largest loss for me and it's from MMM, MYSURECASH, KAYNATION, ETC 😄

2. my initial ignorance on how to buy Bitcoin cost me 100$ from an escrow group
Post automatically merged:

Oh they are too much to mention. I'll try to mention those I remember. 1. This is the largest loss for me and it's from MMM, MYSURECASH, KAYNATION, ETC 😄

2. my initial ignorance on how to buy Bitcoin cost me 100$ from an escrow group
I perience had similar experience with these sites,it was not really funny at all.The investment i made and after sometime i got some returns only to reinvest it back and then the whole thing just went off.

I know what ponzi scheme, I know who Charles Ponzi is. Therefore, I have never invested in any ponzi scheme and never lost money. A lot of people get scammed because they want to take a short cut road to success.

That should be earners FX and that was my first ever ponzhi scheme I joined that took my money. I lost 25k and I was waiting for a huge return the following month. They came back some months after like an upgrade but I did not fall for it

I have never invested my money in any online business before , it always seemed rather too shallow to me to invest online, when I have never seen the owner of the business or the solid proof of the existence of the business, and even if all the proof exists, I have high trust issues. But I did invest a lot of my time and energy in to online making money sites a lot of which turned out to be scam.

Mike wasn't a Ponzi scheme because ever since my dad got ripped off of wonderbank schemes when I was much younger, I was always wise to such investments.
Online courses that have been sham are the things that take my hard earned money.

Remember any investment without proof of operation, looks increasingly a suspicious type of investment. Beware of such kind of investment schemes in order not to dash your hard earned money away.

Mention those ponzi scheme that ripped you off and never rewarded you after investing into it??
I know of two: money global and MMM.
Back then , you know it was kind of difficult knowing if they were scams or not.
It was after they had done away with a lot of investments, that things became clearer.

Remember any investment without proof of operation, looks increasingly a suspicious type of investment. Beware of such kind of investment schemes in order not to dash your hard earned money away.

Mention those ponzi scheme that ripped you off and never rewarded you after investing into it??
The only ponzi scheme I can remember is MMM, we used to take it to mean money making machine. I didn't invest in it because I considered it a risky venture.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back