What's new

Luck in business

There's absolutely nothing at all like good good fortune in business, beginning of company need initiative as well as strategy, prior to beginning a company you need to understand the type of company you wish to begin, since it is actually extremely important for you certainly not to depend in such,

There's luck at times in business, where you have good results when you never worked for or planned to get. A situation whereby you start getting referrals you never planned.

I subscribe to the notion that, some business entrepreneurs are favoured by luck. Although luck is not the only sustainable amplifier to success but hardwork and consistency. If there's no application of luck, then why should it be in the dictionary?

I disagree with the 'some people'.
Business is never about luck.
It is more like a 'work out your salvation' thing through hardwork and consistency.
That the market is favourable does not spell out luck!
Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?

some people earn a lot of profits with little work, where as some people work very hard at they don't benefit much. I think this happens because some people are lucky and some people are unlucky.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
I do not think there is such a thing as luck in business.
I believe that if you follow the right steps, your business is likely to succeed.
The person succeeding might be doing something extra which you have not even thought of.

The truth is there is nothing really like luck in business, business is about acquiring depth knowledge about it then, drawing out the strategic and careful plan and investing money, time alongside dedication

Luck is not the primary factor or reason that makes a business to succeed. Other factors like dedication, capital, hard-work, seriousness and advertisement are very important and more decisive.

I do not think there is such a thing as luck in business.
I believe that if you follow the right steps, your business is likely to succeed.
The person succeeding might be doing something extra which you have not even thought of.
Yes. Once you apply the right strategies or make good plans, you're bound to succeed. You must have had favourable sales, but that doesn't mean luck.

Well I don't think there I much of that in business because all you have to do is go be committed and also dedicated to the business so it will be able to grow very well and that's it

Luck is not the primary factor or reason that makes a business to succeed. Other factors like dedication, capital, hard-work, seriousness and advertisement are very important and more decisive.
Yes it is very true , luck cannot be a decesive factor for always , but dédication , hard working and seriouseness will be always fruitful .

Yes some businessmen are very lucky in one way or another. But the truth is no business can survive on luck alone. A good strategy, favourable economic environment and dedication and consistency of the business owner is very important to sustain any business.
You are right. Some confuse good strategies and well planned ideas with luck. Luck is somehow needed though, some call it grace, some calls it opportunity but it's needed

You are right , luck in business is just an added advantage in business and not the primary reason why a business succeed, you need to be serious minded and dedicated in making a succesful business.

I don't think it's really about work, two persons might start up the same business and one might succeed while the other does not. On the surface it might look like luck but when you go through it properly you would discover that the one who failed lacked certain things, failed to put in as much effort and commitment as the one succeeded.

My own view about luck has constantly being that luck favours those who're prepared. You can't just afford to not be knowledgeable about your line of business, or not make tangible plans and decisions, don't work towards them and expect luck to be on your side. It wouldn't happen.

A very big majority of the success stories I have listen to always have a part where they needed some kind of luck. In as much as this is true with great hard work increases your chance of having even more luck.

True, some business owners are just fortunate to have things working for their good. But it mostly depends on how dedicated you are. No one should venture into business with the sole aim of relying on luck because hardwork is the sure way to success. Luck only works for few people.

You are right , luck in business is just an added advantage in business and not the primary reason why a business succeed, you need to be serious minded and dedicated in making a succesful business.
There are some people who don't even believe in luck as a decisive factor that can help a business succeed. What about you? Do you believe in it?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back