What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I don't. Know about the situation of other countries and what would work best for them but I do no that another lockdown in my country will cripple common men. People actually found it difficult to feed, the economy crumble and the nation fell into debt. Today we are still borrowing, our currency value has fallen not sure how long it will take us to bounce back.

Lock down in nigerwas against the favours of the citizens because the government were busy enjoying themselves and living life without caring if the citizens die or not.
Post automatically merged:

Lock down is against citizens wish in nigeria because the government made no provision for citizens for been at at home while the enjoy themselves and make us suffer.

Last edited:
In my country, things are moving on normally ever since last year and the government only implemented lockdown for political reasons. I am never in support of it as it has adverse effects on the economy.

Yeah - it's actually getting to be very easy for people now unlike few months ago when there was such a long time that you can't really move anywhere get anything apart from the ones already stocked up in your house.

The lockdown has been of tremendous help in my life because I started working online after loosing my offline job to covid 19, and now I cannot pray for another lockdown because it will be worse.

The after effects of the pandemic on the economy is why I would bit wish for another pandemic, many of the world government are still trying to recover from the previous pandemic effects that slowed down production, caused high debt and so on

For or against will be solely dependent on one's own country is residence right now. For me, I will be against it because the government simply has no plan in caring for it's citizens at such times as they have proven before now in the last lockdown

Seriously, as much as the government of developing countries don't really care about helping their citizens with aids to survive the lockdown, I'd still be for it because saving lives matters.

I am very much in support of lock down because they have proven to be efficient but then the government you make a way in which people can be compensated with relief materials.

I will only support the lock down if the government will provide some financial assistance and palliatives to the citizens else, I won't and prefer to go about my normal business and maintain all safety practices against the covid. If the government will provide the above then the lock down will be fully supported by me, it's for the safety of all.

Although the world is faced with this battle against a pandemic, I do not support de issue of lockdown, although it has its good effects but it also has it negative effects, economically, mentally too
Lockdown has more disadvantage than advantage being that the Corona virus pandemic it's not a pandemic that will go completely but it will still be with us for a very long time so no matter the love down that can stop it it can only slow it down a little bit but it can't stop it so the government has no reason to still implement a lockdown.

Lo
Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
Lockdown, wow! This was like house improvement but thanks to God, it's not for a lifetime. Actually, the lockdown caused a lot of things ranging from hunger, lost of jobs, family issues and all. However, some families were reunited during the lock, and online became the workspace for almost everybody, thus the need to embrace technology the more.
In my opinion, since the pandemic is managed to some extent, countries who are still on lockdown should lift the band to enable smooth running of activities.

The lockdown has been of tremendous help in my life because I started working online after loosing my offline job to covid 19, and now I cannot pray for another lockdown because it will be worse.
The lockdown is definitely not of help to you in fact it was of more disadvantage to you so it is right that you are praying never to a sprint another Love down even though the first Lockdown actually has some disadvantage to you.

Against and with reasons. Lockdown has crippled some businesses who do not have an online presence and those businesses end up losing instead of making profits.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.

I am against lockdown. Reasons being that
1. The experience of the lockdown in the past was not a palatable one. For one to sit at home in Nigerian content where no palliative was,if at all distributed.
2. Lockdown in Nigeria will as usual cripple family economy. During the lock down in Nigeria, so many businessmen, artisans, etc were rendered bankrupt.
3. No point imposing lockdown in Nigeria. Because it not properly administered.

Am against lockdown because lockdown has been a mixture of joy and sadness for everybody all the same, lot of things got wrong because of lockdown

Am against lockdown because lockdown has been a mixture of joy and sadness for everybody all the same, lot of things got wrong because of lockdown
I used to be a big proponent of lockdown but as Time goes on when I started experiencing the disadvantages of lockdown that was when I started to change my mind about it and when I discovered also that it has led to a lot of bad things happening in the world.

Lo

In my opinion, since the pandemic is managed to some extent, countries who are still on lockdown should lift the band to enable smooth running of activities.
Yeah , in our country at least, almost all the activities have resumed except some companies that still encourage work from home policy. But important thing is to get vaccinated for related people or workers before working in offline environment.

Although the world is faced with this battle against a pandemic, I do not support de issue of lockdown, although it has its good effects but it also has it negative effects, economically, mentally too

Since the pandemic is almost over, I do not think that lockdown is an issue any longer. The cases of covid-19 are no longer surging, despite a few people being vaccinated in my country. According to news sources, the rate of infection in my country has dropped significantly. I just hope that the government will no longer force people to get vaccinated.

Though to be precise , the lockdown was not a total blessing because I lost an offline job that fetches me huge amount at the end of the month and what I saw online is not sufficient to cater for my needs.
The lockdown is definitely not of help to you in fact it was of more disadvantage to you so it is right that you are praying never to a sprint another Love down even though the first Lockdown actually has some disadvantage to you.

Though to be precise , the lockdown was not a total blessing because I lost an offline job that fetches me huge amount at the end of the month and what I saw online is not sufficient to cater for my needs.
This is the reason why we are all praying a greased lockdown being imposed in the country again because it disadvantage far outweighs it advantage no matter how you look at it. During the lockdown a lot of people lost their lucrative jobs and you may argue that sums were still able to find some ways to earn money online but you cannot compare what they lost with what they have now.

Good intentions toward a laudable end are not alone enough to uphold governmental action against a constitutional challenge. In an emergency, even a vigilant public may let down its guard over its constitutional liberties only to find that liberties, once relinquished, are hard to recoup and that restrictions and so on like that...

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back