What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

I prefer lockdown the reason being some people don't follow protocol like not having the mask and the sanitizer while out. So that kind of put other peoples lives at risk. I would say having lockdown and forcing them to follow the rules would be one good option. I am definitely against the lockdown.
With the pandemic of coronavirus still a very big trucks in the world today I wouldn't be surprised if lock down is still in force again in order to try as much as they can to save human lives.

Well, I think when it comes to the issue of lockdown I think that it would be very very bad if the government should issue another lockdown. With all the negative economic implications of the previous lockdown, I wouldn't recommend it at all.
This is actually very true because the first lockdown actually impacted on the world's economy in a very negative way and issued another lockdown be enforced things are going to get bad the more.

Mostly the third tier countries normally live their lives and they don't prepare forn things like pandemic or any future horrible situation , so thats what makes it worse because their government doesn't care about them.

Many people in Tier 3 countries pay taxes but they never get benefited by that. This is never the case with Tier 1 countries. The governments of many Tier 1 countries such as the USA and United Kingdom distributed checks during the pandemic.

We are in the third tier countries where our government keep extorting us by taking tax from us and they will also deny us of our right to enjoy the benefit of democracy.
Many people in Tier 3 countries pay taxes but they never get benefited by that. This is never the case with Tier 1 countries. The governments of many Tier 1 countries such as the USA and United Kingdom distributed checks during the pandemic.

To be honest, i'm against any lockdown. This lockdown of a thing is really having a negative effect on the economy. I dont think it's wise to prevent people from dying of sickness and yet they die of poverty or hunger.

Well, I think when it comes to the issue of lockdown I think that it would be very very bad if the government should issue another lockdown. With all the negative economic implications of the previous lockdown, I wouldn't recommend it at all.
If the viruses is actually seriously getting out of hand I believe that it is for the good of everyone that another lockdown is initiated so that things would get back to normal.

I prefer lockdown the reason being some people don't follow protocol like not having the mask and the sanitizer while out. So that kind of put other peoples lives at risk. I would say having lockdown and forcing them to follow the rules would be one good option. I am definitely against the lockdown.
It's actually why the virus have been spreading like it's not going to be controlled. People don't care about what the impact their breaking protocol affects the community.

The government knows the best thing that is suitable for us , so if the government accept that we go on another lockdown then we did not have any other option than to follow.

The government should just look out on how to live with this virus are not considered looking people in this for a long period of time like they are doing.

There has been a lot of proof to suggest that lockdowns can actually control the spread of diseases. This is something that I encourage governments to continuously do as far as there is reason to believe that people are going to cooperate.

There has been a lot of proof to suggest that lockdowns can actually control the spread of diseases. This is something that I encourage governments to continuously do as far as there is reason to believe that people are going to cooperate.
Lockdown can also control the spread of disease like you said and the pandemic lockdown is the proof that using lockdown can actually reduce the spread of viral disease.

I am a medical practitioner and I am somebody who so much believes in the idea of locking down people especially to slow down the spread of fast spreading diseases. The government should also put extra measures to ensure that people are going to adhere to them.

As far as the lockdown helps me in realising my potentials in kife duringbthe pandemic, it has also ruined many peoples life which they couldn't pick up again till now

I am usually on the side of science whenever something like this happens. It has proven that knocking down a particular geographical location is going to help in spreading the virus and as such that is what I support.

I am against the lockdown measures since we are over reacting about the virus. There so many other I'll illnesses apart from it and we are concentrating more on covid forgetting other diseases. Forcing lockdowneasures also affects people financially since they are unable to work.

I am for it, because this disease is completely real and even if the lockdown might cause a lot of businesses to bankrupt and a lot of people to get fired or lose their job, medical life is more important than people's jobs and that is simply how it is. When a lockdown is being done people don't get close to each other and so the virus isn't spreading anymore and then the virus might even disappear completely from a country, if the lockdowns are being done really professionaly then there is no reason for the virus to stay anymore. I think that Israel managed to make lockdowns but yet hasn't done it in the best way and that is why we are still suffering from the Covid19.

In as much as I am also against the lockdown happening , the lockdown has its advantages , it has helped people defined themselves in order to know their different abilities where they can work and earn money most especially online.

To my best understanding lockdown is just another set back on national growth and a view of causing panic mental health physiologically imbalance among many more

If it has been scientifically proven that lockdown she's going to help him slowing down the spread of the virus then I have no choice than to agree even though it is going to be a difficult situation.

Lockdown field primarily because people were not willing to abide by them and the virus was spreading it very frustrating but generally it is a very good way of preventing illness.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back