What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

The truth is that it's the poor and underprivileged people any society that will be worst hit by the log dance that the government are implementing and this is the reason why they are very reluctant to lifting off the lockdowns and they are also quick to implement it whenever they feel like it.

Our government and general people cannot afford lockdowns. Only a few businesses in my country can survive in a strict lockdown. Otherwise, most of the business are dependent on commercial activities and therefore lockdown can seriously harm such businesses. This is why the government no longer plans to impose lockdowns.

Our government and general people cannot afford lockdowns. Only a few businesses in my country can survive in a strict lockdown. Otherwise, most of the business are dependent on commercial activities and therefore lockdown can seriously harm such businesses. This is why the government no longer plans to impose lockdowns.
The best thing that any government can do to stem the tide of the Corona virus instead of implementing lockdown is by coming up with rules that will certainly meet people from spreading the Corona virus instead of putting people into lockdown that can even speed of the process of people dying more from hunger rather than covid-19.

The best thing that any government can do to stem the tide of the Corona virus instead of implementing lockdown is by coming up with rules that will certainly meet people from spreading the Corona virus instead of putting people into lockdown that can even speed of the process of people dying more from hunger rather than covid-19.

The government believes that once each and every person gets vaccinated, the country will become free of virus. However, this is not true. There are many cases of people catching the virus despite getting vaccinated. Covid-19 might stay forever in this world just like cold and influenza virus.

The government believes that once each and every person gets vaccinated, the country will become free of virus. However, this is not true. There are many cases of people catching the virus despite getting vaccinated. Covid-19 might stay forever in this world just like cold and influenza virus.
This is also my fear and that is why I would always say that the government should not consider lockdown as a measure of reducing the spreading of the coronavirus as that will definitely affect the country's economy negatively.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
AGAINST: Reason is because when lockdown takes place, starvation becomes our priority and lots of depts will be welcome as to keep the feeding process intact.

This is also my fear and that is why I would always say that the government should not consider lockdown as a measure of reducing the spreading of the coronavirus as that will definitely affect the country's economy negatively.

In my country, lockdown has been lifted completely. There was a time when they used to impose lockdowns on Friday and Sunday. However, this restriction has been also lifted. many people are also not vaccinated and the government no longer cares.

In my country, lockdown has been lifted completely. There was a time when they used to impose lockdowns on Friday and Sunday. However, this restriction has been also lifted. many people are also not vaccinated and the government no longer cares.
The thing is that you can't say that your government no longer cares because if your government happens to not be among the countries that are currently producing vaccines right now it will be very difficult for them to get vaccines because most of the developed Nations that have produced this vaccines are buying it for themselves.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
Definitely against! Apart from the economic effect this has had on the citizens, other effects have been similarly critical. A lot of people had the epidemic take a toll on their mental health, they suffered depression, suffered hunger and marital scruffles. We know the lockdown is a strategy to curb the menace, but the effects of this measure, seriously speaking posed another menace. The lockdown is a no-no for me.

Lockdown comes with a huge burden of sacrifices to be made for the good of the whole community of humans. If that is what it takes to keep the most people alive instead of dead, i support the lockdown

I am against the lockdown. The governments at all levels should be taking different measures to see that they prevent everyone one from contracting the disease.

The thing is that you can't say that your government no longer cares because if your government happens to not be among the countries that are currently producing vaccines right now it will be very difficult for them to get vaccines because most of the developed Nations that have produced this vaccines are buying it for themselves.

My government imports vaccines and I am sure that they need resources to import vaccines. No country gives free vaccines to any other country and it does not matter how close those countries are or how good relations they have.

My government imports vaccines and I am sure that they need resources to import vaccines. No country gives free vaccines to any other country and it does not matter how close those countries are or how good relations they have.
Well I do not agree with what you have said that no government this house free versus the other government as I know of cases where by the US are donating a lot of vaccines to other countries of the world just to spend the time of the Corona virus penetration in the world. United States just donated about 25 million doses of the Moderna vaccines to Africa.

It is just that we can't be having both things or sides of the decisions at the same time. I cannot be against any form of lockdown if it is meant to stop the spread of the disease at least

It is just that we can't be having both things or sides of the decisions at the same time. I cannot be against any form of lockdown if it is meant to stop the spread of the disease at least
I feel that we shouldn't be talking about left Downs now that the world is just recovering from the terrific economic crisis that the world has gotten into as a result of most lockdown start government of several countries have implemented.

The real question is whether human survival is important in all the crisis that we are facing in terms of lack of money and everything as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus, so I believe that human life is far more important than anything, so anything that can be done to preserve human life is welcome to me.

Am against lockdown! Reason is quite clear asides from the virus killing people who gets infected the standard of living gets pretty high for most people being restricted. Staying indoor all day you can't go out to work or make money to feed your family life becomes hard this way for most people who are trying to survive on their own .. to me I think hunger kills faster than the virus because wen you are resteicted from going out to make money you might likely not have money to feed and if this continues for more days a person can starve to death without eating .. Asides from a personal individual a country's economy will drop and become unstable since there is no economic activity going on because of the lockdown. People struggle to survive and fend for themselves so locking them up and restricting them from going out to work would mean more suffering and hunger . Okay yes the virus was deadly but lockdown is not a solution but more problems . Safety precausions were atleat make for the virus.So I am definitely against lovkdown .

Effective measures should be put in place to curb the spread of the pandemic.I don't think the world is ready for another lockdown because it will destabilize most sectors of the economy

Well I do not agree with what you have said that no government this house free versus the other government as I know of cases where by the US are donating a lot of vaccines to other countries of the world just to spend the time of the Corona virus penetration in the world. United States just donated about 25 million doses of the Moderna vaccines to Africa.

You are partially right. Some countries might donate vaccines to other nations. However, most of them are buying vaccines from other countries. Many countries are also creating their own vaccines. For example, my own country has been creating its own vaccine as of now.

The out break of covid-19 has cause a lot of business to collapse and it has also affect the economy of the world people are just trying to start up, so am not in support of any lock down

In my country things has been going normal irrespective of the hardship not until the lockdown was declared, a lot of people died of hunger which is the major thing the government should consider before declaring a lockdown, so I'm strongly against it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back