What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

I’m really against this , like how on earth will you want to shut down the whole system just because of something you’re not sure off, they have been lots of fallacies for the reason for a lockdown, I feel we need to go back to our normal way of life

I am against the lockdown. The governments at all levels should be taking different measures to see that they prevent everyone one from contracting the disease.
that's it ,the lockdown has brought allot of setbacks in various ways,the lockdowns has affected the level of learning, but many online business has made allot of money ,I am against lockdowns.

I do not think that Nigeria is the only country that has this problem. My country (Pakistan) has also faced a lots of problems during the lockdown period. Many people were arrested for violating the lockdown rule and they had no other option to do so because they were not able to feed their families during the lockdown.
Seriously, it was a very tough time for most people here and the painful part was that the government that was supposed help made it more difficult for the people by not doing anything to feed the people.

Seriously, it was a very tough time for most people here and the painful part was that the government that was supposed help made it more difficult for the people by not doing anything to feed the people.

I can understand the situation very well because I also live in a poor country. The big problems was that people were just not prepared for such kind of horrible situation and the sudden lockdown made things quite bad. I hope the situation is now much better in your country.

I can understand the situation very well because I also live in a poor country. The big problems was that people were just not prepared for such kind of horrible situation and the sudden lockdown made things quite bad. I hope the situation is now much better in your country.
That seems to be true even in my country the lock down affected so many things,schools where not open and I beleive that was the result of food scarcity in my country,but now things are getting better as we can go for our normal business now and the food stuff now is within people reach,I hope its get better than this.

Seriously nobody was prepared for the pandemic of coronavirus because it took the World by surprise and people were not even serious about it till everyone started dying like flies.

Seriously nobody was prepared for the pandemic of coronavirus because it took the World by surprise and people were not even serious about it till everyone started dying like flies.

Yes, this is one of the main reasons why people went bankrupt. People should always have a back-up plan because anything can happen at any moment and I think this is why saving money is important for hard times.

Seriously I will not vote for or against lock down because people are really suffering and need to get out of their house to go and fend for themselves. So, the vaccine is very important.

In my country, things are moving on normally ever since last year and the government only implemented lockdown for political reasons. I am never in support of it as it has adverse effects on the economy.
It has been proven in my country that lockdown is not the solution. It is really when all people are vaccinated that the covid cases dropped drastically. Lockdown has affected the economy in a bad way. Many people lost their jobs.

the lock down has brings allot of things ,I don't think the lockdowns has contributed on studies ,it's brings setbacks in terms of studies ,but we have many people who enjoyed it , many online business makes profits.

It depends on the subject matter, if I'll be for or against. Lockdown in my country has a great adverse effect on the aggregate economy. Business were locked down and not doing well..I'm actually against the idea because the bad is huge than the good

the lock down has brings allot of things ,I don't think the lockdowns has contributed on studies ,it's brings setbacks in terms of studies ,but we have many people who enjoyed it , many online business makes profits.
You said that right thing because even me during the lock down I face alot of set back in my business mostly when where advice to lock down our shops so my business was down and I couldnt go with it but now I think things are really getting better,For student things where difficult as school where closed

You said that right thing because even me during the lock down I face alot of set back in my business mostly when where advice to lock down our shops so my business was down and I couldnt go with it but now I think things are really getting better,For student things where difficult as school where closed
that's very true,I am a student, covid 19 has brings allot of setbacks in terms of studies, but we thank God things are becoming better ,but I don't think covid 19 is coming back.

I am not totally against lockdowns, as this can secure that the people stay safer, and healthier as possible as under the given circumstances is possible. I am against partly against lockdowns, as provoked a total chaos.

It has been proven in my country that lockdown is not the solution. It is really when all people are vaccinated that the covid cases dropped drastically. Lockdown has affected the economy in a bad way. Many people lost their jobs.

Lockdown affected the country's economy in a bad way and I think this is why many people gbelieved that the Covid crisis would be worse than the 2008 crisis. This was true to some extent and this is also one of the main reasons why government was reluctant to impose the lockdown in my country. Lockdown is over in my country and businesses have opened once again.

I prefer lockdown the reason being some people don't follow protocol like not having the mask and the sanitizer while out. So that kind of put other peoples lives at risk. I would say having lockdown and forcing them to follow the rules would be one good option. I am definitely against the lockdown.

Mostly the third tier countries normally live their lives and they don't prepare forn things like pandemic or any future horrible situation , so thats what makes it worse because their government doesn't care about them.
I can understand the situation very well because I also live in a poor country. The big problems was that people were just not prepared for such kind of horrible situation and the sudden lockdown made things quite bad. I hope the situation is now much better in your country

Apart from the downsides of the deadly virus, many people who make money online would prefer a lock down to have time for their online business and have more people as people would be out of jobs and looking for ways to earn online.

Since the lockdown, the nation has failed to drive the economy situation of the country effectively and the adverse effects is too much on the common man.

I am against a long-term lockdown in the city. This will prevent people from engaging in activities that will fetch them money most especially in the developing country. Government should put a precautionary measures in place to curb the spread of the virus.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back