What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

Deleted member 403

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.

Am going to speak for my country as i dont really know much about other countries in details. I am against any lockdown in my country, because the government in my country are not prepared for another lockdown, the last one affected our economy, so many people lost their jobs, so many died as well out of lack of care or food. The government promised to give out food but in the end they kept it to themselves. The money they where suppose to share to the people, they kept it for themselves as well. So lockdown is just another means for them to eat more money

In my country, things are moving on normally ever since last year and the government only implemented lockdown for political reasons. I am never in support of it as it has adverse effects on the economy.

Well, I think when it comes to the issue of lockdown I think that it would be very very bad if the government should issue another lockdown. With all the negative economic implications of the previous lockdown, I wouldn't recommend it at all.

The government issued the lockdown in view of the safety of the society. The corona virus is very dangerous and spread very fast, hence the government has no choice but to impose lockdown.

But in other way, the lockdown damages the economy drastically. And when that lockdown extended for longer period, the businesses and companies are badly affected. But, our life is more important than the money, isn't it?

I prefer lockdown the reason being some people don't follow protocol like not having the mask and the sanitizer while out. So that kind of put other peoples lives at risk. I would say having lockdown and forcing them to follow the rules would be one good option. I am definitely against the lockdown.

Speaking on behalf of my country I'll said that going on another lockdown is not really necessary because the government are not helping the people,if we are on another lockdown it might be very difficult for people who are struggling to survive.

I'm against the idea of a new lockdown because the impact of the first one is still being felt in so parts of the world and people still I'm recovery so the idea of a second is a no from me

If the proper protocols are in place and the authorities would implement them properly then I don't think the lockdown would be necessary. Let the economy move with the spending and the usual lifestyle. The only risk is the spread of the covid when people do not make themselves safe from contamination.

Those who are experiencing lockdown are simply not having the best time. The restrictions have done them more harm than good by making them fall dip into debt in order to sustain the waves of covid19.

For or against will be solely dependent on one's own country is residence right now. For me, I will be against it because the government simply has no plan in caring for it's citizens at such times as they have proven before now in the last lockdown

Well, considering the positive effect and the negative effect of lockdown.. The negative impact it has is much.. There at lots of business that has not yet recover from the last lock down. I think there should be a way to prevent covid 19

Well, considering the positive effect and the negative effect of lockdown.. The negative impact it has is much.. There at lots of business that has not yet recover from the last lock down. I think there should be a way to prevent covid 19
Exactly so many businesses are still trying to pick up and some because of their rigid nature, they are finding it very hard to cope with the instant change, going into another lockdown would put them into another confusion

I won’t be against lockdown in any country if it’s true people have covid and are dying from it but I’m not really sure the covid is real in my country and it’s just as if governments are imposing lockdown on people by force

Lock down will impact very negatively on the the countries that will go ahead to implement it because it is already causing a lot of economic hardship for those countries undergoing it right now as it has done in the past

Many assistance must be put in place by government in case they want to extend lockdown next year. The government officials will receive salaries irrespective of covid-19 lockdown.They should also pity citizens who will not be able to go out to work to earn a living.

Many assistance must be put in place by government in case they want to extend lockdown next year. The government officials will receive salaries irrespective of covid-19 lockdown.They should also pity citizens who will not be able to go out to work to earn a living.
If they are not ready to do this, then we should be allowed to go about our normal day to day economic activities while we try to comply with safety measures.

My take on the issue of restriction of movement across various locations is no. I mean most people depend on this in order to earn a living in you need to move to various places and your business requires movement restricting this movement may restrict your source of livelihood

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
The pandemic lock down has been a mixture of joy and sadness for me all the same, i lost the government job i was doing , i was down and dejected but a friend introduce me to bizdustry and also taught me how to invest in crypto, I picked up from there and started must own offline business.

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back