What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Am going to speak for my country as i dont really know much about other countries in details. I am against any lockdown in my country, because the government in my country are not prepared for another lockdown, the last one affected our economy, so many people lost their jobs, so many died as well out of lack of care or food. The government promised to give out food but in the end they kept it to themselves. The money they where suppose to share to the people, they kept it for themselves as well. So lockdown is just another means for them to eat more money
The lockdown in this country was hands down a failure because you lot of people did not who will be the lockdown and government failed to provide relief for workers.

You are partially right. Some countries might donate vaccines to other nations. However, most of them are buying vaccines from other countries. Many countries are also creating their own vaccines. For example, my own country has been creating its own vaccine as of now.
The who was in distribution thing is mostly skewed in favour of developed countries as they are mostly the ones that are producing The vaccines and they are also the ones that are selling it both for a country like United States of America I think they are more humane than other countries in the sense that they are willing to donate vaccines to other countries free of charge.

Well, considering the positive effect and the negative effect of lockdown.. The negative impact it has is much.. There at lots of business that has not yet recover from the last lock down. I think there should be a way to prevent covid 19

There is no way I would ever look at the effects of the worldwide lockdown to be of more positive effects. The only good thing about it was just saving humans from dying off.

In my country things has been going normal irrespective of the hardship not until the lockdown was declared, a lot of people died of hunger which is the major thing the government should consider before declaring a lockdown, so I'm strongly against it.

People died of hunger? Really? I just hope things are going well and things are back to normal. Dying of hunger is a really aweful thing. In what country do you live and what did the government did?

Let me say according to my country, in my country, things are moving on normally ever since last year and the government only implemented lockdown for political reasons. I am never in support of it as it has adverse effects on the economy

Let me say according to my country, in my country, things are moving on normally ever since last year and the government only implemented lockdown for political reasons. I am never in support of it as it has adverse effects on the economy
The thing is that most countries in Africa I'm not taking lockdown sooner because Africa is not to affected by the coronavirus unlike Europe and the Americas that were so much badly affected by the Corona virus.

Lockdown for. to me it's believe that this are government policies and they are make, implemented all for the benefit and the good if the people. the pandemic has post dormant damages to the government it's self but the security of it citizens is the first priority to consider.

Lock down or without lock down, people are still making it to where they want to be. Though it has slowed down so many efforts in trying to meet an alternative height but one won't just fold arms and watch out things fall apart. Make the best from any situation.

Lock down or without lock down, people are still making it to where they want to be. Though it has slowed down so many efforts in trying to meet an alternative height but one won't just fold arms and watch out things fall apart. Make the best from any situation.
You can't deny the fact that when there are love Downs majority of people do not make money in fact even in the online septa you will still find a lot of people that are not making it during the lockdown because who's online rely on people making money offline before they can spend it online.

I am totally against lockdown and it might sound silly due to the reason for lockdown but I'm after the damages it has incurred on the economy thereby disrupting lives and businesses from progressing. On the contrary, the lockdown for its reason has helped to reduce the spread of the virus.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
I am against the lockdown.
i think good measures should be put in place afore-hand for epidemics like the covid-19. The lockdown imposed on the country threw a huge blow on the economy . a lot of people who were unable to go about their businesses were in serious hunger. many were depressed and others suffered family issues.

Lockdown for. to me it's believe that this are government policies and they are make, implemented all for the benefit and the good if the people. the pandemic has post dormant damages to the government it's self but the security of it citizens is the first priority to consider.
The thing is that the coronavirus pandemic it's not as bad as most people make it out to be as it is not as fatal as other diseases in the world so it is manageable the only downside to it is that it is very transmittable so I think that the government can bring up policies that will limit the transmission of the virus instead of outright lockdown of the entire country.

Noo I am not in support of a second lockdown because economy of my country is not even ready for it yet do better measures need to be put in place to curb the spread of the pandemic

The last lockdown we experienced here brought a whole lot of damages to the people and we haven't finished with the old problem we had so having another lockdown is like giving the whole country a death sentence

The last lockdown we experienced here brought a whole lot of damages to the people and we haven't finished with the old problem we had so having another lockdown is like giving the whole country a death sentence
The love that actually brought a lot of things so a lot of us in fact for someone like me I was not able to feed myself for about two weeks as a result of the plug now and so I would never for any reason want to see lockdown again in my life.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
The pandemic really hit the economy of many countries because of the lockdown measure. many were unable to go about their businesses and the revenue generated. Some countries have borrowed and are still in debt at the moment. I am against the lockdown, despite the fact that it was a measure to curb the pandemic.

The who was in distribution thing is mostly skewed in favour of developed countries as they are mostly the ones that are producing The vaccines and they are also the ones that are selling it both for a country like United States of America I think they are more humane than other countries in the sense that they are willing to donate vaccines to other countries free of charge.

They are ready to donate vaccines to other countries because they are quite rich countries and they have no problem donating vaccines. However, I still believe that no country helps other country for free. They might ask to return favor at some later point in the future.

They are ready to donate vaccines to other countries because they are quite rich countries and they have no problem donating vaccines. However, I still believe that no country helps other country for free. They might ask to return favor at some later point in the future.
Well you might be right to some extent but that does not means that a country can not help another country for free as a country like America has a lot of human feelings and empathy so they will likely help another country and that is why they are mostly called the police of the world.

Well you might be right to some extent but that does not means that a country can not help another country for free as a country like America has a lot of human feelings and empathy so they will likely help another country and that is why they are mostly called the police of the world.

Well, whether they are willing to help others without their own benefit or not, who knows? We may not be in the the right position to tell that because such things are decided at an upper level and an ordinary man can never know if the other country is helping them without their own benefit. We can only speculate and guess.

Although the world is faced with this battle against a pandemic, I do not support de issue of lockdown, although it has its good effects but it also has it negative effects, economically, mentally too

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back