What's new

List of 10 top writing site to make money

If you think that you will not be able to render it for free, then you can make an arrangement that if other people are getting $5, you can get $2 and ask the person to rate you with the $3 discount, this will really help.
I believe this is better and won't be a waste of time as you are gaining the trust of so many people in the process. Do these sites permit it?

I would have loved it if the poster has written at least short introduction to each of the website mentioned for us to have some knowledge prior registering on them.

Are you a content writer looking for site to write and make money here are 10 best writing sites that pays

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena
Thanks for the above list, this is really going to help me as I have been looking for sites that offers such services. I will check them out and give you my review.

I believe this is better and won't be a waste of time as you are gaining the trust of so many people in the process. Do these sites permit it?
to be if I am becoming a freelance worker I will never consider it as a waste of time to get what I wanted, Even for 5 months, I know it is going to be hard but I will try, because when job started flowing over to my page,I will not remember how I suffered in the past and I will be tired to work sometimes.

The ten listed writing sites might truly the best to the poster but to me I don't consider them them the best without some top writing website. Writing online is part of freelancing and best place to get good pay for it is fiverr and upwork.
You may be right about Fiverr and upworks being the best places to get good pay from your writing gigs. But I also know you know that the competition in these platforms you mentioned could also make you stagnant for too long without a writing gig.

Why i don't go to those writing sites is that, i might write a very long article with the alright keyword, informative. But at the end it won't be accepted and my hardwork go in vain.

Why i don't go to those writing sites is that, i might write a very long article with the alright keyword, informative. But at the end it won't be accepted and my hardwork go in vain.
It could be that some of these websites actually steal contents that users posts and then go to publish elsewhere that's why they don't approve it on their website.

It could be that some of these websites actually steal contents that users posts and then go to publish elsewhere that's why they don't approve it on their website.
Lol, that's whst I'm thinking about too. Cos you'll write and write, still.you won't get approval even when you've spent more than 24 hours to crave those ideas into written words.

That should be the case truly as one cannot just be writing articles without getting them approved and not getting meaningful explanation from the site .

That is a very interesting point for those who are really into the writing niche to make a good pick from. You have done a lot of job in making the search very easy for some people
This is a very vital information that you have disseminated for us to go and make use of however I do not really know of this writing sites but with this information I think I will go and make verification.

There is particular writing website I ventured into that requested me to write 100 words articles in order for me to be accepted but I have not had time for it.

Is there anyone that can back up any site here with a payment proof because it is a common know that writing sites generally have low renumeration

If you truly want to earn money writing you shouldn't waste your time finding best writing sites cos you might submit your article and never get rewarded for it. It will be better to start with freelancing sites.

Are you a content writer looking for site to write and make money here are 10 best writing sites that pays

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena

Thank you very much for trying to share this information for a lot of people who are looking for where they will write and make money online personally I'm going to be reception on all of them and see the ones that I can work on.

There is particular writing website I ventured into that requested me to write 100 words articles in order for me to be accepted but I have not had time for it.
How much do they pay per article? We are writing 120 words threads on trendri and still earninng very little for our efforts which makes me frustrated.

If I'm going to be 10 top writing sites to make money then I think definitely this platform should be one of them. As for the rest I'm not sure of letting them because I have not worked with none of them

That is a very interesting point for those who are really into the writing niche to make a good pick from. You have done a lot of job in making the search very easy for some people
This is nice I need to know that I'm more to this as in site that you can be paid for your post I thought it was only bizdustry, disinformation now I will log onto the site and see how they work.

I have known some of them for a very long time but the reason I could not venture into it is because some of them is limited in the sense you can only access with VPN.

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena
You done an elaborate job here in making that list for top earning writing job sites. I wish they accept people from different countries and not that they will be restrictions

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena

All these writing websites are very good to the best of my knowledge and there is another one called iwriter which is also very good as well. Have you heard anything about the website too?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back