What's new

List of 10 top writing site to make money

All these writing websites are very good to the best of my knowledge and there is another one called iwriter which is also very good as well. Have you heard anything about the website too?
I have heard about this iwriter you're talking about. I think they are aslo a good platform for writers where they have a chance if getting writing jobs easily unlike freelancing platforms like the fiverrs and co

iwriter is actually a freelancing platform for writers. in order to write on this site, you will haver to do test post and will be screened manually. Once approved, you can start earning.

I have heard about this iwriter you're talking about. I think they are aslo a good platform for writers where they have a chance if getting writing jobs easily unlike freelancing platforms like the fiverrs and co

Yes, it's a very good platform for getting writing jobs especially if you are well suited for the job. It's a great opportunity for most people are already verified on the website.

Are you a content writer looking for site to write and make money here are 10 best writing sites that pays

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena
Thanks for the insight. I think on this list, i was only aware of Contena. Others i have never tried out. But it guess i will have to give them a try. The more of such sites you have the better. It is important to have a wider stream of income sources online.

I personally think that anybody that have a good writing skills should inveat it on blogging, you can open your own blog and start writing articles and monetize your blog and make money, you don't need to waste it on other person's website

Oops! that was a bitter experience. After spending days, weeks, months working for the site, you eventually lost your earning. I pray God reward you with something better.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of sites where you can make money by writing, but this does not mean you can also earn money from this sites. I earned as a writer from upwork but I did not make any money on Fiverr.
I found it difficult to make money on Fiverr as a new gig seller without reviews, be it positive or negative. If you want to make money on Fiverr, it is important for one to note that positive reviews, which are somehow difficult to get, play crucial roles in the person's success on Fiverr .
Post automatically merged:

I personally think that anybody that have a good writing skills should inveat it on blogging, you can open your own blog and start writing articles and monetize your blog and make money, you don't need to waste it on other person's website
You are right but most of us don't want to be patient or perhaps we don't want to invest in a blog. A standard blog requires little investment. So, if you want to have total control of a blog, you will have to pay.

Last edited:
Nothing beats working on bigger sites like upwork, Fiverr where you could charge higher for bigger projects rather than being content with peanuts from fixed jobs

I haven't heard about any of those website before but you have to be very care. There are lots of scammers that are scamming people there money and there time promising you that you will earn money but they will never pay you so you need to be very careful

This is really a good opportunity for those who knows how to write content and are ready to make some money with it. Again it will be very possible also to make money with Amazon Kindle publishing

Copy blogger is one of the platforms where you can make money as a writer. but I prefer most of the freelance marketplace is because lots of end users usually comes to the site to look for writers, you can never run out of the shop on the platform.

Thanks for this useful information. A lot of people will definitely benefit from this timely information and help them make some good amount of money with their writing skills

I stumbled upon studypool.com recently, here you can tutor people on different aspects and make money, writing is inclusive as well, you also help people on their various assignments and make cash. I will also take time to go through the sites above, thanks for the info.

Are you a content writer looking for site to write and make money here are 10 best writing sites that pays

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena
Thanks for sharing to us the list of sites for content writer. I think that it's the first time for me to hear about these sites.

I hope you can further make a follow up of these sites if they are really legitimate and paying. Proof of your pay out is of great help too.

I am going to bookmark the page and visit the sites one by one. I have recently applied to Freelancers but waiting for their response is like forever. I will try again.

I think writing sites are waste of time. I am saying this because you have to invest a lot of time to build your portfolio yet. your earnings will always remain very small. Instead of writing for any sites, why don't you start your own site.

I think I will advise you to build a good and solid online business that is better than working on the page to write website it is much better working on their platform than working on paid to write platform I am not saying that you won't work there but before you work there make sure they are legit

I might not write up to ten here that I conciser the most and the best sites for those who love to write. These ones for me include bizdustry which of course occupys the number one spot in the list. Forumcoin, trendri. etc

anyone who can write a very good article has the chance of making a whole lot of money online because the other a lot of platforms that pay people to do so. Listverse is one of them.

Most of those writing sites you listed always makes it difficult for writers to get something tangible with their time. That's why I can't look up to them when I want to earn rewards for writing.

If you want to try your hands on writing site, you can combine paid to post forums with article sites. This will allow you to make money from short posts as well as long posts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back