What's new

List of 10 top writing site to make money

Their is no denying the fact that some sites out there block users from some countries. Are these ones open to all comers or some countries are blacklisted?

Are you a content writer looking for site to write and make money here are 10 best writing sites that pays

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena
How about Fiverr and upwork, writing is fun for those who love it,I'm better at reading though but I applaud a good writer when I come across a good book or article shout out to all writers changing the world out there

Do you have payment proofs from these websites that you shared? It's not just about listing some random websites that could end up as scams tomorrow.
That is the main thing. Some people will just list some websites but will not have earned or withdraw form the websites before. I joined blasting news but I never earned

Those options you listed aren't familiar to me. I'll simply prefer working at freelance marketplace to promote my writing skill if I am a writer.

If you want to try your hands on writing site, you can combine paid to post forums with article sites. This will allow you to make money from short posts as well as long posts.
I am trying to combine paid to post forums with paid to write article sites. Based on my experience, forums seem to be better when it comes to make money by writing. However, earning from forums is limited.

Writing sites includes all types and manner of sites that allows people to write either short or long posts to get paid doing so. Among the list if such platforms out there will include bizdustry forum coin, iwriter and a host of them scartered everywhere online

I am trying to combine paid to post forums with paid to write article sites. Based on my experience, forums seem to be better when it comes to make money by writing. However, earning from forums is limited.
Earning from forums is limited, where as earning from articles is unlimited, your single article can earn you a lot of money for you. Therefore, you cannot say forums are better than article sites.

Wow, this will be the best platform for people who have a good writing skill and are also passionate about writing to test their skill there, do you have an idea on the best website for graphic designing ,?

Writing sites are all over the place today. But you need the proper ones to make the right kind of money from. Writing sites includes bizdustry, forum coin, trendri, forumwheel, iwriter and a host of them

There are alot of them which may be good or bad but I can not identify one because I have not tried or tested to know how much good it's for operation.

I have used hubpages before and it was really a good experience when I was starting out my writing career as I also learnt a lot of things from them too.

Are you a content writer looking for site to write and make money here are 10 best writing sites that pays

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena
that's interesting ,there are many top pay to post sites ,which one can earn alot from it ,but don't you think that focusing on two or three forums is better than wasting your time on many that you can not give it the best in you

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena
Among the top ten writing site that was listed , I have only been to hubpages and as far as I can confirm , they are really paying handsomely, but I dont know about the rest.

Inspiring thread. Please can I get to know the legitimacy of those sites aforementioned? Possibly see a payment proof so I don't invest my time for dead luck!

These writing to make money websites are quite okay but one thing about some of them are that they over laboured their workers and end up paying peanuts are their rewards. So sometimes, it's not just getting task from them but their pay matters

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us but you also have to let us know if this sites are available for all the countries and how is their payment, is it worth trying ?

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena
This is very nice. I would do my own research on them and hopefully start something positive soom

I have participated in FreelanceCarrer I start working on the website for some time after reaching my the threshold for withdrawal my account was blocked
Recommending a site like that is not good. That's why a detailed review of each of them with their requirements would be helpful to anyone interested

Top ten writing sites to make money are;
You can check these out maybe you might have interest in it.
Wow women on writing
Strong Whispers
Link able
Cracked.com
Watch culture
Site point
Uxbooth

Basting News
Listverse
Instantshift
Freelancercareers
Metro Parent
Hubpages
The Dollar Stretcher
WritersWeekly
Change Agent
Contena

Thanks for these sites. I have read about The Dollar Stretcher a long time ago. i think they only accept writers from their own country because they only pay through check. As far as I know, they do not pay through PayPal. I have never read about Contena before though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back