What's new

List of 10 top writing site to make money

You must know how to write in English language and also be very good at it before you will be considered to earn money from this websites.

What's the nature of writing these sites require and also their requirements? I would also try to read more about them to see how I can expand my earninng streams.
The ten listed writing sites might truly the best to the poster but to me I don't consider them them the best without some top writing website. Writing online is part of freelancing and best place to get good pay for it is fiverr and upwork.

The ten listed writing sites might truly the best to the poster but to me I don't consider them them the best without some top writing website. Writing online is part of freelancing and best place to get good pay for it is fiverr and upwork.
I observed that the sites listed are not even popular and are obviously not reliable then, I don't think I can even give them a trial.

For the beginners like me it might be difficult to make money from the sites that are the best in the market. Therefore, I will have to look into forums to make money from writing

I observed that the sites listed are not even popular and are obviously not reliable then, I don't think I can even give them a trial.
Most of the website he listed is quite popular but they are don't work like ptp platforms. They pay you when you write a very good article and of course they publish it on their website. A site like listverse can pay up $100 per approved article

Great idea; however, I wish you made a simple description (review) about each site to make things clearer and professional.

I dont really know much write to earn sites, but i have used read.cash, its a site that pays you in bitcoin cash for each original article. And there is also noise.cash, owned by the same owners of read.cash, it pays in bitcoin cash as well for little post

Most of the website he listed is quite popular but they are don't work like ptp platforms. They pay you when you write a very good article and of course they publish it on their website. A site like listverse can pay up $100 per approved article
That is much though and it is really worth taking one's time to research and come up with something tangible to write. I will try and read about the site to understand better.

Nice, if I have a writing skill and I'm thinking of the best way and the best place to monetize it i will be a freelance writer because i understand that being a freelance writer will be better then writing for any site , freelance might be better for me from experience.

Nice, if I have a writing skill and I'm thinking of the best way and the best place to monetize it i will be a freelance writer because i understand that being a freelance writer will be better then writing for any site , freelance might be better for me from experience.
The problem is getting people who would patronise you and pay you to do the writing for them. This is what makes it more complex even with the potentials it present.

Interesting they pay you for writing. Some freelancers might like this a lot. I can see how this can be beneficial unless it's pennies on the dollar. Because writing articles is hard work. I would write an article for $2.50 at minimum. If they're paying you $1 for every 20 articles it's not worth it.

If you can write very well some of this website can really help you in making cool amount of money online. Some of them require you to make a sample copy of whatever you will write and submit it to them.

The problem is getting people who would patronise you and pay you to do the writing for them. This is what makes it more complex even with the potentials it present.
You don't really have to get people to pay you to work for them,you only have to register on a freelance site and from there you can advertise your skill and anyone that is interested in your services will get in touch with you.

You don't really have to get people to pay you to work for them,you only have to register on a freelance site and from there you can advertise your skill and anyone that is interested in your services will get in touch with you.
That is what I am saying. There is a lot of competition on freelancing websites and it would be difficult getting gigs and earninng money as one would ordinarily expect.

That is what I am saying. There is a lot of competition on freelancing websites and it would be difficult getting gigs and earninng money as one would ordinarily expect.
since your rating will be low on the freelance platform I think the best thing you have to do is for you to offer your services for people for free in exchange for rating because when your rating is high that is when people will start giving you gig.

Though I am still improving on my writing skills and may not be able to join the above sites because of qualifications, but at least you should said if you are working with any of them or not and what your findings are. It is just my take.

These are great sites do not mean you can make a lot of money writing on these sites. In order to earn from writing you not only have to be good with writing but also with seo and marketing.

since your rating will be low on the freelance platform I think the best thing you have to do is for you to offer your services for people for free in exchange for rating because when your rating is high that is when people will start giving you gig.
This is a nice strategy, and it would require so much sacrifice as it won't be easy rendering services for free and not making anything in return.

There are several websites that pay you to write quality articles for them. All you need to do is to sign up on this platforms and start fighting writing immediately.

This is a nice strategy, and it would require so much sacrifice as it won't be easy rendering services for free and not making anything in return.
If you think that you will not be able to render it for free, then you can make an arrangement that if other people are getting $5, you can get $2 and ask the person to rate you with the $3 discount, this will really help.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back