What's new

Let’s chat about your Day!

My day is just beginning here in the UK and it's looking pretty dull out there but the clocks went forward an hour on Sunday so we now have lighter nights which I love. Spring is definitely here and I'm looking forward to a covid free(ish) summer as our vaccination programme is now well underway.

Today was a good sunny day for me,I just had to deal with some house chores and then spending quality time with my kid sister,it was really fun today because of her

Hello everyone. My day has been hectic. Just got off my feet now and I plan to enjoy the rest of the day
Post automatically merged:

Good weather and seems like it is going to be a beautiful day so just focused on freelancing and earning some money

Last edited:
Well my day was a little bit different from Houghton today. I used to work up to 10 hours a day but I don't know today I just happen to have slept a lot. So throughout the day I laid on the bed doing close to nothing. I intend doing something productive tonight.

Today was less stressful for me compared to other days. but I still could not yet enough rest because of my sister's kids. I tried sleeping during the day, which is something I have not done in weeks but in the end they did not allow me. The painful part was that they drove me from the room and started sleeping 😂

My day was wonderful just that I went through a lot of stress at work but someone but me launch and that makes me smile slot today I wasn't expecting it

My day was wonderful just that I went through a lot of stress at work but someone but me launch and that makes me smile slot today I wasn't expecting it

Today is great, its awesome and shows me that God is indeed wonderful. I mean the creatures around, the air we breath, how we move and operate. Today scenario is really perfect for a new beginning

My day was wonderful just that it end up with a lot of stress as my colleague at work was sick and I had to fill in her space for her even if I was assured of extral money by my boss

My day was wonderful just that it end up with a lot of stress as my colleague at work was sick and I had to fill in her space for her even if I was assured of extral money by my boss
Sorry about that though, which means you had to do double shifts. Yea even if there is an extra pay, it would not changed the fact that you had overworked yourself, the body tends to react in different ways when there is a change in activities.

My day was awesome i followed my cousins for site work he his a painter,i saw him and his group painting they mixed differs colour and make meaningful things out of it

Today was actually ok but my day was really stressful,, like going up and down trying to work out some things like now am really exhausted but what to do.

Hiii, today was a bit stressful for me. I had works that needed to be done so that I can make deliveries on Friday. Mostly had junks with no real food at all

Hello, how are you today. it's been a stressful and a long day. been working all day and the sun is scotching hot right here. hoping to close from work soon so I can go home and rest.

Today was great, I had alot of fun, but don't find time to hang out with friends , I have rice and stew for dinner, it was really a great day , it has been one of my favorite days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back