What's new

Let’s chat about your Day!

One month on I number into this thread, well about my day, it has kinda busy with choked up schedules here and there. The weather isn't helping matters either.

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.
Everywhere is okay except the terrible hot weather here in Nigeria

I had a rather uneventful day. I was home all through, just fiddling through my phone. I had this banter on a group I belonged to that got serious at a point. I also followed up on a few FA Cup matches to keep myself busy.

I am having a very bad day.
These days I don't get enough time for myself. Even today I need to meet my cousins and my grandmother and yet I have other stuff to take care of. May be after posting some more here, I will try to meet up with them first.
Someday, I hope to have more time for myself.

It depends on where you are , my own country here is just too hot. And personally there is a lot going on in my head that's really troubleing me I just hope i would be able to resolve things soon . Apart from that in think my morning is going fine.

My days are no longer friendly to be sincere.i have been in school and cannot really tell the differences between week days and weekends.the stress is too much, i cant make up for any time lost.schedules are thus tight, this is my story.

I'm really pleased today because I joined Honeygain and it's working! Last time I tried it just didn't work at all. Doesn't take much to please me;)
Here are my Honeygain statistics! Congratulations on signing up. I've been paid before so the company is legit.
Untitled1.png

I signed up under your link and got the $5. Maybe it works better with a referral link.
Hopefully! Let us know when you've managed to cash out; it's free money for doing nothing. How are you today?

Good day all my day is just cool I'm just back from training ground and I'm so tired I want to take my bath after that I'm going for a gym with my friends then when I'm back I grab my phone and do something nice for myself just hope today will be fun

Good day all my day is just cool I'm just back from training ground and I'm so tired I want to take my bath after that I'm going for a gym with my friends then when I'm back I grab my phone and do something nice for myself just hope today will be fun
Awesome! I've got a day off work so putting my feet up to relax for a change. I'm planning to take it easy too, but I can't wait for the UK to come out of government COVID restrictions!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back