What's new

Let’s chat about your Day!

Today I took advantage of the nice weather we are having in the south west of England and visited a really pretty village called Slaughterford. It was a 4 mile
walk but worth it.
. IMG-20210417-WA0023.jpg

My day has been so hectic today and I don't think that I have had a more hectic day than today because I did a job that is more difficult than what I normally do in a day.

Today I went to Wetherspoons and sat outside in the sunshine to eat a meal and have a glass of wine. It's so good to feel normal again after being shut in all winter.

My day is just starting but I hope it's been a wonderful one because I have so many activities lined up for today which involve going out swimming and drinking.

My saturday is going great. Though I have just been at home alone. I wish my niece was here, her company is always great. I have done most of my work and now I have the afternoon open. I might go and visit some of my friends.

Inspiring Quotes Life can be sometimes hard or can literary fall upon you. But the best thing you can do at that moment is use all word.

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.
My day is great! It's the weekend and I'm having fun with my kids, reading books to them while reading and posting comments on Bizdustry. Would be making a carrot cake later today.

My day has started great and it is going great so far. After a weekend full of depression, overthinking and uncomfortable emotions, I thought today will not go well. But my Monday has started fine with me busy with online work and online work.

My day has started great and it is going great so far. After a weekend full of depression, overthinking and uncomfortable emotions, I thought today will not go well. But my Monday has started fine with me busy with online work and online work.
Good to hear, and I'm sorry to hear you suffer from depression. I suffer from mental health issues, too, but a positive mindset can sometimes make all the difference.

Hello everybody! How are you @Joshua Farrell

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.
My day is going on fine at work,but since morning have been working offline now I just finish some and am on break now,so am using my break to comment here as well.

Well my day was a very great day today, when I woke up this morning I drank coffee, then I start work on bizdusty. When I was done with work I eat lunch and I decide to take a nap.

Here in Abuja Nigeria, it is cool this money not sunny at all. M having a bright day too because am just in the mood to be naughty like jerry in tom and Jerry.

It is early morning here at my own side. Just feeling lazy to stand up from bed. I wish I am married for my wife to make me a good breakfast. The weather is just too cool to leave my bed.

My day has been good so far, in the morning I was a bit depressed because of some personal issues I am having. I didn't go out at all and I feel a bit better.

Let's pray to a God to give us a better work, my day has been tough always, I woke up 3am everyday to prepare snack in shop, goto work around 8a.m , comes back again around 8pm.

🥶
Cold bruh, cold.

The wind chill has it like 10 degrees colder mannn. Not even enjoying it at all.

🥶
Cold bruh, cold.

The wind chill has it like 10 degrees colder mannn. Not even enjoying it at all.
Yeah. I seen some snow flurries today even though it was 43 degrees. Wind chill had it feeling like 37 though. Wind was cutting right through me.

Today is going good so far. It's going to be pretty warm today, around mid 70s. So that's going to be quiet enjoyable.

Its a sunny day here in a small town in western Nepal. By the way, has anybody heard about a country called Nepal?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back