Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you let your pets sleep in your bed? My cat is always jumping up into my bed at night, and occasionally uses it during the day. But he's always jumping in my bed when I am in bed too. Our dog is too old, so doesn't jump up much, but she does from time to time.

I have two cats, but it is only one of them that will always want to come to my bed at night. I have no issues with that as she is cool with always being beside me most of the time.

Yes, I have let all my pets get into bed to sleep with me, both cats and dogs, now I have two dogs and they can both come sleep with me whenever they want, I don't mind at all, and they are not dogs that usually shed a lot of hair.

Yes of course, I allow my pet to sleep where ever he wants to sleep in. My bed is always free for him to sleep in whenever he wants. He's a lovely boy and doesn't wet the bed. I don't have anything to worry about.

I don't have such a pet now that I could allow to sleep on my bed, because I have a parrot and I don't think it would be comfortable, and secondly, I'm afraid that it might peck out my eyes. But in my mother's house, when I was still a child, we had a dog that always slept with my mother on the bed, and when she was not there, he often lay down next to me

Yes for sure I mean my cat is too cute to be avoided I must have his company and I will even sleep better if he is there next to me laying like a soft pillow to hug :D.
Unfortunately my cat doesn't visit my room often.. I have no clue why but he is always invited either way.
Moreover one of the easiest ways to sleep is sharing a bed with your loved ones and your cat can be included!

When it is bedtime, I get rid of my pets as they have their own bed or sleeping spot depending on the type of pet. I don't like pets on me while am resting or sleeping it feels awkward.

My pets definitely rule the bed in my house. 😄 It's so cozy having them snuggled up with me at night. My cat is a nighttime bed hog, and my dog loves to curl up at the foot of the bed. It's like they've claimed it as their own!
My pets definitely rule the bed in my house. 😄 It's so cozy having them snuggled up with me at night. My cat is a nighttime bed hog, and my dog loves to curl up at the foot of the bed. It's like they've claimed it as their own!
By the way, if you're interested in learning more about caring for unique pets, like my pet dragon, I recently came across some helpful articles at https://dragonfreak.com. It's been a lifesaver for me in navigating the ins and outs of dragon care.
ere's to sweet dreams and snuggles with our furry (and scaly) friends!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back