What's new

How do you feel about the phrase "let's just be friends"?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had an aka phrase when girls or boys did not want to have a serious relationship with you and told you so. I didn't have this and I don't even want to try because it's obvious to me that after such a phrase a person thinks that you are simply not worthy of her and they want someone definitely better

It's tough to say what people want. With women, though this may sound corny, they want "a real man". However, these days it's hard to find a lot of guys who are simply macho enough. I think it's because they are spiritually cursed.

I believe that when a woman tells you that she only wants to be friends with you it is because she does not find you interesting enough or even masculine enough, when a man tells you if you are a woman I think it means directly that he is not physically attracted to you.

On 2nd thought, it might not mean a lack of masculinity, though. Perhaps the woman just wants a break. In that case, she's exploring options to hook back up with you. ;)

Eh. I've never been particularly fond of that phrase. Sure, some I can see that phrase needing to be mentioned with, but I generally dislike it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator