What's new

Let’s chat about your Day!

So many double posts here that I forgot what I intended to write :)) my day doesn t have a normal program, been watching online content and cleaning and posting on forums, I ate some pizza (long time I didn t have one) and now, I am waiting half an hour so I can call a shop to check what is going on with one order that went to another city last week instead of the one I wrote on their website.

I have been trying to stay calm and busy today. In the US, it is election day and the last election I was having panic attacks because of everything going on. Seeing people physically getting violent in the streets, it just didn't sit well with me. I am not focusing on it as much. I am avoiding people who want to talk about it as well.

My day today, nice, working! the embracing cold, I love it! itself, I live in El Junquito, near Caracas, Venezuela, it is one of the cold areas that I enjoy a lot,
Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Today is great, i just woke up after a great sleep, hydrated and went to post yet another withdrawal on the forum, a success story and now I am going to do some pasta, sweet and yum yum!

Hello all. My day has been awesome today. I finished my house chores on time and so I had enough time to work online and watch some movies. I also received my payment from forum coin and now I want to go out for some shopping.

Today passed great to me, I posted some posts here in the forum.
Outside, I did some small jobs with my ancle and I had a dinner in a beautiful restaurant ( I ate my favorite foods), what I can said (simply it's a brillant day^^}}

Hello Naiwen, My day has been quite good, in the morning I was working, then I had lunch, suddenly it began to rain intermittently, until now I continue to enjoy our beautiful nature, try to rest, tomorrow will be a great day!

I am up at 5 AM today. The hospital is a horrible place to be but. Nice place to work. I am planning on watching some movies on netflix and binge eat later today.

Friends dont come over, since I am not in good health.

My day went well, had brew for lunch and it was fantastic. I left office by 5pm and still got home by 11pm due to daily traffic on the road

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back