What's new

Lending Money

Lending (also known as "financing") occurs when someone allows another person to borrow something. Money, property, or another asset is given by the lender to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender.

I don't really understand what you wrote.are you planning to start a lending company or you are already into it?If you want to start then you should be ready to face the risk that comes with it.its either you loose your money in the process or you make profit.soneone can run away with your money you know.

I have maxed out on loans etc.. from banks and from Pay Pal credit. Thinking back, it was very foolish. Nowadays I sure need that money!
lending money from someone is not good for me .
few days ago I lend some money from a friend to start a business but I could not start the business and all the money spend out so I have experience that lending money is not good for me

Lending (also called "financing") is when someone allows another person to borrow something. The lender is given money, property or other assets by the lender with the expectation that the lender will either repay the asset or repay the lender.

s Lending money legal? Yes, it is. Lending is legal, and when you do, the debtor has a legal obligation to repay. ... If you are lending to a friend or family member, in the event of a dispute or misunderstanding, you will want to sign it in writing by all parties.

I don't usually lend out money to family, friends, or colleagues at work purely because of the financial risk it imposes. I try to avoid loans as a whole, due to the interest (APR) companies charge monthly. It's a rip-off.

Is lending money legal? Yes, it is. It's legal to lend money, and when you do, the debt becomes the borrower's legal obligation to repay. ... If you are lending money to a friend or family member, you may want to get the details in writing and signed by all parties in case there's a conflict or misunderstanding

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
Lend what you can afford to loose, in my few days of lending money i feel lending money to close ones is not advisable, as you might end up forfeiting the money. Any money you lend should have a collateral value.

Lending (also known as "financing") occurs when someone allows another person to borrow something. Money, property, or another asset is given by the lender to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender. In other words, the lender gives a loan, which creates a debt that the borrower must settle.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
Lending money is not a bad thing but the question to ask oneself is that what is the purpose of lending the money ..for frivolities? For business? For savings or for investment? The only reason one can lend money should be for investment purpose.

Lending and borrowing might turned someone into a debtor if care is not taken. I hated this most but sometimes we have no choice than to borrow for establishing a business or for mean survival.
But the promise still stands that whatever we borrow we should try as much as possible to pay back.

I do borrow money from my friends whenever my business needs money and my business cannot provide the money. One thing is that i always put such debt on my mind so that I can repay in time.

Lending and borrowing might turned someone into a debtor if care is not taken. I hated this most but sometimes we have no choice than to borrow for establishing a business or for mean survival.
But the promise still stands that whatever we borrow we should try as much as possible to pay back.
It is extremely necessary that you pay back anything that you may borrow from someone. Many people borrow outside of their means and as a result they fail to be able to make the repayment to the debtor. It is for this reason that there are many people that ask for collateral to ensure that even if you cannot pay there is something of equal or close value so that they can make up for their losses.

I don't lend money from anyone in my family neither from any company. Why do you need to lend money. Try to remain in your available resources and spend life with that. Having loan then you have a constant pressure and stress of returning that so.

my parents used to do so, but they really found lot of problems with people from all around the city, almost the majority never pays back, or pays money separated after a long period of time, some are serious with comes to lending, but some aren't

I personally would try to avoid using credit cards or loans. I would use a debit card if I had the cash already and was simply debiting it from an account I had. I wouldn't want to give myself bad credit or get into a pitfall where I was in debt and couldn't get out. My family had terrible credit for the longest time and my mother recently was able to restore her credit and make it better, allowing for us to move into the house were in from about 5 years ago

if you want to lend money to anyone, be sure that you are ready to let go of the money provided the person refuses to OR is incapacitated to pay back the money. people do everything possible to borrow money, but to return it is hard for them.

Lending (also known as "financing") occurs when someone allows another person to borrow something. Money, property, or another asset is given by the lender to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender
Post automatically merged:

Lending (also known as "financing") occurs when someone allows another person to borrow something. Money, property, or another asset is given by the lender to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender

A money lending business is one of the most lucrative ventures one can consider setting up. ... The good news is, individuals and institutions that can't obtain bank loans can get help from small money lending institutions with favorable.

Lending is not a bad thing to do but purpose for lending is what matters most. If you are lending for business purposes then you are on the right track. If you are lending to finance things that falls under liability then you need to think deep before you leap.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back