What's new

Have you ever lost the money your parents gave you as a child?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I began to be entrusted with funds at a fairly mature age, around the age of 12, I was given the first money that I could use for whatever I wanted. But once my grandmother gave me money to buy something in the store and on the way there I lost it and I was not very happy then because I was punished for more than a month and I could not play with my friends.

The most I lost if I remember correctly was about 20 euros, which is about 22 dollars today, I was going shopping too, I think we have all lost money at some point as children, basically because we do not give the same importance to money as when we are adults.

One incident like that made me to be so careful about any possession given to me by anybody, be it my family or an outsider.

Back then, I was given money to pay for my Christmas party because if you didn't pay, you won't attend it. But how the money disappeared from my hand, I can't even tell. My mom vowed she will not give me another one, I searched the whole town for many days but couldn't find it. That's when it dawned on me that I have lost the money and since then I learnt my lesson to be more extra careful.

I began to be entrusted with funds at a fairly mature age, around the age of 12, I was given the first money that I could use for whatever I wanted. But once my grandmother gave me money to buy something in the store and on the way there I lost it and I was not very happy then because I was punished for more than a month and I could not play with my friends.
I didn't like the feeling and experience I had when I misplaced the money I was given that very day. I was disappointed in myself even though I wasn't punished.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back