What's new

Lending Money

When people or organizations such as banks lend you money, they give it to you and you agree to pay it back at a future date, often with an extra amount as interest. ... If you lend something that you own, you allow someone to have it or use it for a period of time

Lending (also known as "financing") occurs when person allows another person to borrow something. Money, property, or another asset is given by the lender as a mortgage to the borrower, with the expectation that the borrower will either return the asset or repay the lender. In other words, the lender gives a loan, which creates a debt that the borrower must settle.

It is very important to be careful in the way we lend money. Lending is what we should avoid at all cost but in case it is necessary we must know the source through which we are lending from. I don't recommend lending any money that it's interest is above 10%.

It is good to lend money to people to start a new life or to start a new business. Lending money out can also be used as a means of livelihood as people use money on a daily basis, so you can use lending money to people as a business. To be safe you have to ask for collateral when you are lending money out to avoid people getting the money without paying back.

I don't like to borrow money. I rather save and manage my money very well to avoid being in a position where I would have to borrow. But if I had to borrow money I most certainly would.

Lending money is a way of asking for financial help or assistance from the next person who has more enough than you. Everyone needs money as some point in life to do one thing or the other at that particular point in time and there's always a deal attached to it, which is, you have to pay back the person or the organization or company that borrow you the money in a period of time, it may be days, weeks, months or years.

Of course i still lend money and I lend from any available source only when the need really arises because I am not a fan of those that lends from people because I kind of hate the stigma it places on thr debtors. And sometimes if you fail to pay back you be co indebted.

I try to avoid getting into debts always and when it come to lending people money I try to give people a benefit of the doubt and lend them, especially my close plans

I don't like borrowing or lending money from People either friends or close associates or company or organization what so ever. I don't like to borrow money I rather work to get money. Or start very small till am able to raise the money. Although when there is No options I can manage to borrow.

I dont borrow money mainly because of the stress and pressure i would be into so i could pay back on time. And i try to avoid borrowing out as well, just to prevent a situation whereby i have to keep reminding you to pay back.

It is good to lend money to people to start a new life or to start a new business. Lending money out can also be used as a means of livelihood as people use money on a daily basis, so you can use lending money to people as a business. To be safe you have to ask for collateral when you are lending money out to avoid people getting the money without paying back.
Your statement is correct, there is nothing wrong with lending money that can also become a way to generate profits. But something very wise that you recommend is to "ask for guarantees when lending money". This way you will avoid future problems.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I don't like the idea of lending money from anyone,it am broke for some moment I will either go out there and do any job available to raise some cash,and at the end of the month I will get some cash and pay my bills.

I generally don't like lending money to people. I always advise people to start small in business instead of borrowing money. It will give you more experience and knowledge.

Borrowing money for me is always scary because I don't like to owe, am always concerned of the inability to pay back. However, I don't have a problem with lending out money especially if the amount is not much.

I don't understand your thread. You lend money from friends and family and now you want to lend from your financial institutions, so what are you asking in essence now???

I also do not believe in taking loan as I have a personal experience from it, I got the loan and couldn't use it for what I initially wanted to use it for but sti the financial institution still demanded for their money and interest.

I said to myself anything that will cause me lending money shouldn't surface. I'm the type that has many things to carter for, lending money with interest from the mortgage will put me on.the financial risk. Cos i might not meet up base on challenges unfold.

I generally don't like lending money to people. I always advise people to start small in business instead of borrowing money. It will give you more experience and knowledge.
This is an excellent suggestion you are making to people. Somehow you can start a business or make a profit by selling on demand, where the investment is minimal, this way you can make a small capital to undertake. Lending money on many occasions creates enmity, when you want your money back.

It depends on the amount of money one wants to lend. If the amount of money is little then lending from family and friends is okay but if the reverse is the case then a financial institution is most preferred.

I have lend money from banks ,friends and relations and most times i pay very fast and at times it takes longer it depends on my financial status before making choice

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back