What's new

Lending Money

Money lending is the act of lending money at interest. Lending principles can be conveniently divided into two areas (i) activity, and (ii) individual.
safety • The safety of funds lent is another principle of lending. Safety means that the borrower should be able to repay the loan and interest in time at regular intervals without default

Taken loans or giving loans for now is a no no for me, though my mum gave me some loan which I'm yet to pay back because of the pandemic and other things best know to me, generally loans could be good or bad it just depends on the motive of the borrower.

I dont like borrowing money cause I dont like the thought of when money comes into my account, I will have to cut it short to pay back. Some people borrow so much that when they get money, they will be selling debts and when they are done,the will have little to no money left for them, then they borrow all over again. Borrowing is not advisable, it can even bring disrespect to you, because people will start talking to you anyhow simply because they gave you money.

I have lend money from a finance company and to be candid with you, it is never a good thing to lend money from a finance company.yes you will feel nothing when spending that money, but you will regret when paying with interest that would have gone a long way to helping you.

I don't borrow money or take loans, though I see nothing wrong in doing so once you have the means to pay back. I just don't like the anxiety that comes with debts for me, all my focus would be on returning the money and it may affect my productivity at work so I avoid it.

Lending out money to people who sometimes a bit risky there are people who are the four payments they also hold once you are smart you are making sure you don't get the money you give to gift them everything so take a look at it from my own perspective I think they're giving out loans to people into friends sometimes post the participation as they might not want to be in the long run so it is better to offer your friend if a little assistance without having to make it look like they're giving him or her and now.

Well I don't lend to family friends and other people because of the risk and outcome of it is always bad .but if I am need of lending I go to a very purposeful finacing place where they deals with lending of money and not just any place there are some lending organization that are bad like the time my brother borrowed money from them and they keep disturbing him.

Loans from online lenders are as safe as loans originated from large banks, provided that the online lender is reputable.A reputable lender, online or otherwise, typically checks your credit, discloses the costs and terms of the loan and checks to verify that the loan won’t wreck your finances before approving your application.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I do neither of the two you mentioned. I don't lend and i dont borrow from financial institution either. They sit on your neck and make you feel like you don't own your life anymore so long as you are their debtor

Once I need finance for business purposes I borrow from my family and friends because I think its risk free and the will give me time to pay back and most especially there is no long process or protocols to follow in getting the loan unlike banks that will take ages before coming to your aid.

Honestly, anything that involves money directly is always difficult. I think what you are trying to say is borrow. Lend is when you give out, borrow is when someone gives you money. It is advisable that you do with what you have or exercise patience until you get the amount needed to start your business.

Do you lend money from someone or from a Finance Company? I started to lend from family members and now went into finance company for having a loan. I am looking to close all those things in the coming days to spend a new life.
I usually do not advise collecting loans except is serious circumstance where loan is the only alternative. Be careful of the percentages you would be asked to pay back with. If its not pocket friendly, then do not take the loan so as not to run into more debt.

I don't like borrowing money because bit makes me uneasy when ever I think about it and the repayment date is close. So I decide to borrow from a very close friend whenever I'm in need because he's got alot of understanding and also caring too. Whenever he lends me money, I try by all means to to faulter on the repayment date as planned in other not to fail him.

Many people turn to friends and family for loans when buying a large asset or starting up a business. Lending to family and friends is a high-risk undertaking with little to gain for the lender beyond the satisfaction that comes with helping someone you know. When it comes to lending money, even to family and friends, one common refrain you will hear again and again is “get it in writing.”
There are good reasons to get a loan agreement, sometimes called a Promissory Note, in writing, but you may have other questions about lending money to people you know

Most people who wants to borrow money are not credit worthy to pay back. Most of them come kneeling when they need money but after that they become rude. Paying back is often a problem for most of them and it leads to a lot of problems.

Loans can be very important in financial difficulties,i personally give out loans to help others in need,when am in the position and i also take loans from lending companies when needed to solve immediate problems.

Actually I don't loan people money but if any body come to me for money if the person want to use it for business instead of my loan him money I will enter the business with him I have been doing that many many time now loans people money is not my priority so I don't loan out

When it comes to businesses I do not like the idea of taking loans. You should settle down and analyse from afar how much the minimum start up requirements of the business in terms of funds. If you have to take a loan then it should be from family, a low interest loan or no interest loan at all.

I personally would try to avoid using credit cards or loans. I would use a debit card if I had the cash already and was simply debiting it from an account I had. I wouldn't want to give myself bad credit or get into a pitfall where I was in debt and couldn't get out.

I don't typically loan out cash to family, companions, or partners at work absolutely due to the monetary danger it forces. I attempt to maintain a strategic distance from credits overall, because of the premium (APR) organizations charge month to month. It's a sham.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back