Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys have money hidden around your house instead of in a bank or savings account? One of my great grandmas was known to save money around her house, but the problem was that he mind started to go, so she forgot about his stashes of money around the house. Her grandkids ended up finding money for years scattered all through the house. It was like finding treasure for them.

Would you rather hide your stash your savings in your home somewhere versus putting it into a bank or credit union?

I do not keep banknotes in my home, except for a small amount for petty expenses. Your money does not grow if you keep it in your house, however, if you put your money in a bank account, you will earn interest on your principal amount. If you invest, you will earn better with your money. However, I know a lot of people who keep money at home. Even my mother does it.

My grandmother also hid funds near the house and my parents do too, but I still cannot understand them if they are even small amounts. I think that I will not do this because I trust Bankamma and also for me investments will be a good place to hide funds

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back